Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Couldn't ever see Adam's or even Hallett doing this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Couldn't ever see Adam's or even Hallett doing this.   Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:21 am

As per title, yes I know Nikkkkkkkkkk did on some occasions (allegedly with someone else's money) but that isn't the point here.

Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't ever see Adam's or even Hallett doing this.   Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:25 am

Nice gesture from the Scottish manager who has just been told he will still have a job even if they get relegated this season.

I wonder if Derek Adams will pay for my flights to Newcastle for the Sunderland game lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't ever see Adam's or even Hallett doing this.   Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:45 am

Big Robby wrote:
Nice gesture from the Scottish manager who has just been told he will still have a job even if they get relegated this season.

I wonder if Derek Adams will pay for my flights to Newcastle for the Sunderland game lol!

A Scottish manager who will still have a job next season, even after relegation. Sound familiar sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't ever see Adam's or even Hallett doing this.   

Back to top Go down

Couldn't ever see Adam's or even Hallett doing this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: