HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park Empty
PostSubject: Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park   Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:33 pm

Seems Argyle can happily arrange this for away fans without the need to visit the ticket office, but they can't for home fans.

https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/tickets-limited-number-of-tickets-available-on-the-gate-at-plymouth-on-saturday/
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park   Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 9:52 am

That's another joke decision by Argyle when there are so many home fans complaining about not being able to POTD at the turnstiles. It's just another reminder how little the club think of their own fans while laying out the red carpet for away fans who more than likely won't ever return to Home Park.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park   Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:53 am

Accrington game was kids for a quid then they wouldn’t accept a pound coin at the turnstiles. Utter lunacy.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park   Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 11:22 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Accrington game was kids for a quid then they wouldn’t accept a pound coin at the turnstiles. Utter lunacy.

A friend of mine took his son for the first time and this happened to them. It took them nearly an hour to get their tickets and get into the ground. In winter. It's enough to put you off going again. You wake up one Saturday morning and decide to take the family to Argyle and it turns into a long, frustrating ordeal to watch shit football. No wonder so many go to the cinema instead and then get home in the warm to watch PL football on telly.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park   Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 1:37 pm

Had no reply to my email re this,

Robby's right I don't fancy waking up on a Saturday travelling down on the train for 2 & a half hours.
then this time of year stood in a freezing queue for an hour just for a ticket,

That's why I haven't bothered,
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park   Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 2:42 pm

I went through the Trust to try and get some answers. The OP is right in flagging it up, absolutely f*cking ridiculous how you cant pay cash.

I hope it's the legacy of Brent's extreme austerity rather then Hallett, I hope so anyway.

I see Brent was up at Argyle yesterday, he is like a parasite that just wont let go.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park   Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 3:05 pm

With the exception of big games block 20 could easily be used as a POTD.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park   Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 3:13 pm

There must be a live map of seats like you get when you book a concert ticket, go to a turnstile for pay on the day hand over your cash they print you a ticket in an empty seat you walk to it enjoy the game simples
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park   Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Cash on the turnstiles at Home Park
Page 1 of 1