Green Taverners Bar

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin
seadog

Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 12:02 pm

that's him, I hope he takes over the mankover too.

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 12:06 pm

But why, when we have such a crack team heading up the project already? Neutral
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 12:11 pm

Because I am a fussy twat.

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 12:56 pm

One thing they'll need to do is find something more original than a pint and a pasty for the seven days a week service.

Something a bit unique would do them good.

Lot of competition these days
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:
One thing they'll need to do is find something more original than a pint and a pasty for the seven days a week service.

A pint and a pasty and a free CD with every 10th pint of Dave Banana and the Bongonaught's rendition of 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts' Laughing

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 7:22 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

A pint and a pasty and a free CD with every 10th pint of Dave Banana and the Bongonaught's rendition of 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts' Laughing

They use said cd to torture prisoners in north korea don't they ?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 7:24 pm

Yea Man wrote:

scampi and chips with a pint it is then.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:07 pm

Dave swinging love rod Banana doing a strip tease?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:00 pm

Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 Screen11

A meeting concerning "the supporters bar" - So are any of ATD's finest going to go?

Will our man Harve be there, with the hard hitting, get to the bottom of it all type questions?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:55 pm

Rickler wrote:

A meeting concerning "the supporters bar" - So are any of ATD's finest going to go?

Will our man Harve be there, with the hard hitting, get to the bottom of it all type questions?

If we were do you think we would advertise the fact on here given the pint chucking shenanigans that have gone on before?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:29 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

If we were do you think we would advertise the fact on here given the pint chucking shenanigans that have gone on before?

You can always wear a Peruvian folk mask.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 12:08 pm

Rickler wrote:

Hope so, I want some trading tips lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 12:38 pm

I'm going to steer well clear I'm not even sure if this charity type setup is even legal?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 3:57 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I'm going to steer well clear I'm not even sure if this charity type setup is even legal?

Update from the Porkster

) All on target for June. (which June unmentioned)

2) There will be memberships for both upstairs and downstairs when the club vacate downstairs.

3) There are 55 investors (I am one 👋 ).

4) Minimum investment = £1000

5) There are a few of £50k.

6) There has been (I think I remember it rightly) £650k invested.

7) There has been £250k invested in materials or work pledges.

Cool They are looking for another £250k of investment. The rate is 5% per annum with money paid back at the end of 5/7 years.

9) Gary says they want the investment from Argyle fans, they have no amount of offers from outside but he wants to keep the investment 'internal'

10) At the moment one level is 250 and the other 300 (I forget which is which) and he sees no reason why it won'y be 600 in total now the plans are in.

So in short £900,000 at 5% per annum before a single dollar crosses the bar is going to cost £45,000 per annum net( lets ignore capital repayment for now) am pretty well switched on from my old Buddies time owning the Grenville Boozer that to achieve that net will take around 190% gross of it in sales.
McGuire will need to take over the tills around £85,500 a year or £1644 weekly JUST to service the interest alone

Who the hell is advising this guy for christ sake. He should stick to building. For any guests reading Pasoti for gods sake dont put your hard earned in. It will go tits up and than some

Now start adding in capital repayment provision lol ( £3461 weekly net over 5 years now remember the 190% figure making it £6575 gross weekly to service repayment) Now start adding in staff costs and all other associated business costs. Jesus wept

He needs to take over the bar weekly £8,220 just to service net the loan and interest...

Further words superfluous lol!

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:07 am

Bit busy to go then, Harve?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:15 am

Keep it up fella keep it up.....
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:23 am

Keep what up?  

Anyway...  Any idea what Nool means by this?  

"2) There will be memberships for both upstairs and downstairs...."

What is it,  GT's upstairs and Hoi Polloi on the ground level?

Is a "Investor" a member?  Of both bars or just one?  

LOl.  ...and of course, how much is 'membership'?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 10:39 am

Rickler wrote:
Keep what up?  

Anyway...  Any idea what Nool means by this?  

"2) There will be memberships for both upstairs and downstairs...."

What is it,  GT's upstairs and Hoi Polloi on the ground level?

Is a "Investor" a member?  Of both bars or just one?  

LOl.  ...and of course, how much is 'membership'?

Thats my understanding of it.

Wouldnt want rub shoulders with any of the upstairs crew anyway tbh.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 12:05 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Update from the Porkster

) All on target for June. (which June unmentioned)

2) There will be memberships for both upstairs and downstairs when the club vacate downstairs.

3) There are 55 investors (I am one 👋 ).

4) Minimum investment = £1000

5) There are a few of £50k.

6) There has been (I think I remember it rightly) £650k invested.

7) There has been £250k invested in materials or work pledges.

Cool They are looking for another £250k of investment. The rate is 5% per annum with money paid back at the end of 5/7 years.

9) Gary says they want the investment from Argyle fans, they have no amount of offers from outside but he wants to keep the investment 'internal'

10) At the moment one level is 250 and the other 300 (I forget which is which) and he sees no reason why it won'y be 600 in total now the plans are in.

So in short £900,000 at 5% per annum before a single dollar crosses the bar is going to cost £45,000 per annum net( lets ignore capital repayment for now) am pretty well switched on from my old Buddies time owning the Grenville Boozer that to achieve that net will take around 190% gross of it in sales.
McGuire will need to take over the tills around £85,500 a year or £1644 weekly JUST to service the interest alone

Who the hell is advising this guy for christ sake. He should stick to building. For any guests reading Pasoti for gods sake dont put your hard earned in. It will go tits up and than some

Now start adding in capital repayment provision lol ( £3461 weekly net over 5 years now remember the 190% figure making it £6575 gross weekly to service repayment) Now start adding in staff costs and all other associated business costs. Jesus wept

He needs to take over the bar weekly £8,220 just to service net the loan and interest...

Further words superfluous lol!
A grand for a GT Leg hump !!! wtf jocolor jocolor pig
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 12:31 pm

a grand ? heres 50p call someone who cares,
Bleddy freaks and weirdos.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Of course he's an investor, he's a sad bastard who'se life revolves around Argyle and only Argyle.

He can't possibly spend money on anything else lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 6:37 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Of course he's an investor, he's a sad bastard who'se life revolves around Argyle and only Argyle.

He can't possibly spend money on anything else lol!
I've invested in the Leg Humpers bar, because i'am considerably richer than yooooooooooooooooooou! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Taverners Bar
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: