Green Taverners Bar

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin
seadog

Green Taverners Bar Empty
PostSubject: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 7:23 pm

Has the trust heard any news of the build's start?

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:49 pm

email the question to secretary@argylefanstrust.com and you'll get an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 9:37 am

Tim Chown, The GTs porta pub tubthumper?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 11:00 am

Seadog Gary Mcguire himself over Christmas/new year stated they had planning approved only to damp proof course level and were engaging with PCC over what is required moving forward
Appreciate question was asked of the trust in OP
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 6:09 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Seadog Gary Mcguire himself over Christmas/new year stated they had planning approved only to damp proof course level and were engaging with PCC over what is required moving forward

"Seadog Gary" better tell them to take it all down then...

www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photos.asp?viewer=viewer2&parm=2019-01-09H1&autoload=pic108
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 7:03 pm

Nothing going on there 1000%.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:27 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Tim Chown,  The GTs porta pub tubthumper?

Don't concern yourself about that.

The AFT Secretary is the proper conduit for all incoming queries of such a nature and it'll be passed on and discussed.

If you send it in.

If you don't it won't.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:43 pm

Thanks Franny.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photos.asp?viewer=viewer2&parm=2019-01-09H1&autoload=pic108

Never heard of him!

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:59 pm

seadog wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Never heard of him!

FFS.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:30 am

Seadog

Gary Mcguire is the chief of the GTs.  Certainly appears they have got their act together and got their planning signed off so on that basis very well done to them

Edited....ahhh I see our friend from LA was trying to be a comedian.

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:32 am

They seem to have got their act together , one of them want the mankover job
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:01 am

After looking at the pictures from yesterday the gts seem alot better at getting things done than argyle.  I did some reading last night on the pcc website and the only thing they need to get signed off is some of the materials they will be using. All very minor when compared to the main stand drainage problems
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:03 am

Maybe the GTs should take over the stand.

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:06 am

seadog wrote:
Maybe the GTs should take over the stand.

or at least lend the club their project manager.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 9:05 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Seadog

Gary Mcguire is the chief of the GTs.  Certainly appears they have got their act together and got their planning signed off so on that basis very well done to them

I thought they were struggling for cash still and wanted the club to bail them out?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 9:53 am

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:13 am

perhaps the council are looking kindly on their charitable status, although JB is still the main benefactor of their largess.

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:47 am

I thought the GTs applied for charitable status when Brent tookover, and were turned down. I'm involved with a local charity and there's a mass of regulation - accounts, mission statement, who benefits etc etc There's so much smoke and mirrors up at Home Park, does anybody know the actual truth.

Well done to them though for getting on with the building. It might be open before the superduperstore.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 am

I don't know Wozzer or the rest but I believe that they run their own businesses. I do know more about Brent and Hallett, who chair boards with their amazing powers of intelligence and business nous, and this just reinforces my belief that if you want something done go to the self employed guy. Brent and Hallett are used to blowing smoke up each others arses whilst the proles earn the dosh, I guess Wozzer and co are used to just getting on with the job.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:51 am

Dingle wrote:
I thought the GTs applied for charitable status when Brent tookover, and were turned down.  I'm involved with a local charity and there's a mass of regulation - accounts, mission statement, who benefits etc etc There's so much smoke and mirrors up at Home Park, does anybody know the actual truth.

Well done to them though for getting on with the building.  It might be open before the superduperstore.
That's interesting I've always wondered how supporting PAFC with a turnover of millions is considered charity work? Same as Nool with his "good causes".
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 11:59 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I don't know Wozzer or the rest but I believe that they run their own businesses. I do know more about Brent and Hallett, who chair boards with their amazing powers of intelligence and business nous, and this just reinforces my belief that if you want something done go to the self employed guy. Brent and Hallett are used to blowing smoke up each others arses whilst the proles earn the dosh, I guess Wozzer and co are used to just getting on with the job.

Wozzer I believe was a Council drone before Nooly got him a job.

There was a Green Taverners Limited which became a Co-op last year

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07761964

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 12:54 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Seadog

I thought they were struggling for cash still and wanted the club to bail them out?

McGuire previous to the bail out request stated they were around £250 to £300k short
It was a Herald piece pre xmas
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:15 pm

https://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=106173

According to Nool the peasants will be allowed in second fiddle to players, players guests, corporate prawn sandwiches and trough feeders like himself and even then pushed away upstairs to the cheap areas.

Nice to have a silly hat and a free parking space isn't it!!

Equality for all.

Think i'll give it a miss.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 6:57 am

The OP in that thread clearly has no idea of the amount of money that needs to be taken to pay the costs, interest, salaries, repayments, upkeep when he asks will the GTs be open for Euros and World Cup

It will need to be open 7 days a week. I genuinely thought that Gary McGuire and family ran pubs I didnt know he was actually a builder I understand
That will suffer unless they put a manager in. I was well aware of monies that came into the Far Post having been a member for 27 years and for the last 16 years when in the country working on matchdays behind the bar
85% of the FP income came from matchdays with the rest coming from opening lunchtimes (for players subsidised food) and evenings for members few and far between. However with the FP all the profits after bonuses went back to the club. If the crowds were big the returns were good. Crowds small and the returns to Argyle were lower

Gary McGuire doesnt have that luxury of not worrying

When you crunch the numbers there are red flags everywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Bar   Green Taverners Bar Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Taverners Bar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: