Freathy
harvetheslayer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Mook wrote:
Zackly that.

How the feck are they blaming SH for this?

Because they are thick as pig shit and Janners are generally recognised as being the most naive, easily led and dimmest people in the country.

Last edited by Punchdrunk on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 5:44 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Halletts the one who has to make the call
That's why he's getting the heat.
Now's not the time to worry about Brent
It's time to get Adams out

But where was this anger during his reign is what im asking? it cant all be down to simon who has been in charge for 2 months is it?

Exacterley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Have you two never thought Brent and Hallett are part of the same game ?
Get real.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Stout Knees chaps, where is the throbber these days?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 6:27 pm

The Brent legacy lol! lol! lol! never mind look how many we'll take to Newport next year !
The arse kissers have the club they deserve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 6:49 pm

There was a game today?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 6:51 pm

Derek Adams has no intention of quitting as Plymouth Argyle manager
Derek Adams has made it clear he will not be walking away from his role as Plymouth Argyle manager.

The Pilgrims’ boss was asked about his own position after the 2-1 Boxing Day defeat away to AFC Wimbledon.

It was a result which saw the south London side move off the bottom of the League One table to be replaced by Argyle.

Adams saw his side beaten despite taking the lead in the first half with a stunning long-range strike from midfielder David Fox.

The Pilgrims’ 14th defeat out of 24 league games this season led to further calls from some of the Green Army for Adams to be dismissed.

Yet he is determined to lead Argyle out of relegation trouble to a position of safety.

Adams told Plymouth Live: “My position has been called into question since I walked into the football club.

“Some supporters didn’t want me here in the first instance. That’s what happens.

“I have been here for three-and-a-half years and been hugely successful. I aim to stay here for another four-and-a-half years.”

That last comment was reference to the fact that Adams signed a five-year contract with the Pilgrims in the summer, after they finished seventh in the table last term.

When asked whether he had any concerns the board of directors would look to make a change of manager, Adams replied: “That’s entirely up to them.

“I signed a long-term contract in the summer to help this football club.

“I was very loyal in the summer to this football club, and I was loyal before. And they have been very loyal to me as well.”

Adams thought Argyle were on top of the game against Wimbledon when a dreadful mistake from Yann Songo’o gifted the home side their crucial second goal.

Songo’o made a complete hash of his attempted back pass to goalkeeper Matt Macey and it let in Mitch Pinnock to lob the ball over stranded ‘keeper Matt Macey.

Adams said: “It was huge. We were right in the game and at 1-1 I thought that we could go on to win the match.

“We are just getting a hammer blow after a hammer blow at this moment in time.

“Then we are having to change things, to try and adapt, and try to get the goal back, and it’s not easy.

“That’s the situation we are at, at this moment in time.”

Adams was asked whether he was prepared to take the criticism that would inevitably come his way because of Argyle’s league position.

“As I have said, I have had criticism as soon as I have walked through the door,” he replied.

“Every manager gets it. No supporter is going to be happy with every manager that walks through the door.

“All I can say is that I’m here to try and get us moving out the bottom zone that we are in at this moment in time.

“We did it last year and we will aim to try and do it again this year.”
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 6:52 pm

I honestly don't know where to start with that tripe
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 6:56 pm

The US Stock Markets are taking as big a hammering as Argyle are at the moment so it isnt a very merry Xmas for Simon Hallett. Hopefully this financial downturn does not affect our ability to be able to sack Adams.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 6:57 pm

Adams will be manager next season in the Basement, Argo just happy to be shit.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 6:59 pm

Jethro wrote:
Derek Adams has made it clear he will not be walking away from his role as Plymouth Argyle manager.

The Pilgrims’ boss was asked about his own position after the 2-1 Boxing Day defeat away to AFC Wimbledon.

It was a result which saw the south London side move off the bottom of the League One table to be replaced by Argyle.

Adams saw his side beaten despite taking the lead in the first half with a stunning long-range strike from midfielder David Fox.

The Pilgrims’ 14th defeat out of 24 league games this season led to further calls from some of the Green Army for Adams to be dismissed.

Yet he is determined to lead Argyle out of relegation trouble to a position of safety.

Adams told Plymouth Live: “My position has been called into question since I walked into the football club.

“Some supporters didn’t want me here in the first instance. That’s what happens.

“I have been here for three-and-a-half years and been hugely successful. I aim to stay here for another four-and-a-half years.”

That last comment was reference to the fact that Adams signed a five-year contract with the Pilgrims in the summer, after they finished seventh in the table last term.

When asked whether he had any concerns the board of directors would look to make a change of manager, Adams replied: “That’s entirely up to them.

“I was very loyal in the summer to this football club, and I was loyal before. And they have been very loyal to me as well.”

Adams thought Argyle were on top of the game against Wimbledon when a dreadful mistake from Yann Songo’o gifted the home side their crucial second goal.

Songo’o made a complete hash of his attempted back pass to goalkeeper Matt Macey and it let in Mitch Pinnock to lob the ball over stranded ‘keeper Matt Macey.

Adams said: “It was huge. We were right in the game and at 1-1 I thought that we could go on to win the match.

“Then we are having to change things, to try and adapt, and try to get the goal back, and it’s not easy.

Adams was asked whether he was prepared to take the criticism that would inevitably come his way because of Argyle’s league position.

“As I have said, I have had criticism as soon as I have walked through the door,” he replied.

“Every manager gets it. No supporter is going to be happy with every manager that walks through the door.

“All I can say is that I’m here to try and get us moving out the bottom zone that we are in at this moment in time.

That sounds as though another club came in for Adams in the summer and he stayed and singed a new contract. If that is the case then fair play to him for staying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 7:06 pm

Jethro wrote:

He isn't going to give up 4 and half years money for cheap, its the stereotypical jock with money at play here. Simon is going to have to pay to get rid of Del he wont walk sadly ever just look at how his time at Ross County ended when the club had to get his own DAD to stress that he cant keep turning up to the training ground as he was sacked after the deed was done.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 9:29 pm

Been out all day so just found out the result. We did better than I thought we would only losing by one. Hallett continues to do nothing as expected so either doesn't give a shit or is very keen for Argo to be in L2 next season. It must be one for the other. Way past time for a boycott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 9:35 pm

Freathy wrote:
Been out all day so just found out the result.  We did better than I thought we would only losing by one.  Hallett continues to do nothing as expected so either doesn't give a shit or is very keen for Argo to be in L2 next season.  It must be one for the other.  Way past time for a boycott.

simon needs to make the decision before jan 1st over del, i hope he sacks him and backs the new manager with much needed funds rather than give del the money to waste.

id start looking at whois out there that could do the job for us now as we cant waste anymore time looking for a manager on top of squad strengthening.

James Brent is sneak bastard and must take the blame for all of this not simon entirely.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 10:11 pm

Bloody phoney club
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:08 am

What a mess
Clear that a club came in for Adams in the summer
Hallett you're on a knife edge here. Brent we know is the architect of this fiasco but only you can rectify this mess.
Sack him. Abort the clusterfuck if thats what it takes
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 7:55 am

I thought managers were hired and paid to win games and achieve footballing success not to be loyal.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:59 pm

Will the fact you are bottom of the table make it harder to bring in players in January do you feel?

DA: I don’t think so. I think they would all want to come and play for Plymouth Argyle. That’s why we are in this division, to try and attract players.

Hard enough to get players to come to plymouth in the first place Derek ffs,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth   Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon 15:00 Plymouth
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3