+2
#SHITARTIST
sufferedsince 68
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Plainmoor Boxing day. Empty
PostSubject: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 9:37 am

Off to Plaimoor on boxing day for the clash of the giants Torquay v Truro. have to say i.m looking forward to it far more than i would watching Brents Legacy boys scuffle about and lose. COYYS cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 9:44 am

A few of us are attempting to wobble up there on Jan 5 for Torquay v Slough.

All Cornish Rats and associated wannabees are welcome.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 9:51 am

#SHITARTIST wrote:
A few of us are attempting to wobble up there on Jan 5 for Torquay v Slough.

All Cornish Rats and associated wannabees are welcome.
see you there on boxing day bhey, there's a shandy wiv yer name on it! drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:36 am

Enjoy the game Suffers, was intending to go but family stuff etc etc, should be a Gulls win on current form but would also like to see the Cornish steer clear of relegation.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:47 am

akagreengull wrote:
Enjoy the game Suffers, was intending to go but family stuff etc etc, should be a Gulls win on current form but would also like to see the Cornish steer clear of relegation.
I'm taking my family with me, so thats christmas ruined! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:49 am

Give it a couple more years under Hallet, brents and adams and Torquay should be giving Akkeron a spanking on Boxing day. Torquay on the way up and Akkeron most definitely on the way down.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:51 am

Freathy wrote:
Give it a couple more years under Hallet, brents and adams and Torquay should be giving Akkeron a spanking on Boxing day.  Torquay on the way up and Akkeron most definitely on the way down.
Yep, a touch of ABH will ruin any club.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:57 am

Closer for me so i might do this too.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Freathy wrote:
Give it a couple more years under Hallet, brents and adams and Torquay should be giving Akkeron a spanking on Boxing day.  Torquay on the way up and Akkeron most definitely on the way down.

tbh on current form I think the Gulls could beat austerity akkeron argo right now, I hear Gary J is on a good wedge to get the Gulls promoted this season, my Gulls contacts tell me they are playing some cracking attacking footie at the moment. Amazing what a change of manager can do not only in Torquay, but also at Southampton, Manchester, and maybe Plimuff. geek
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:56 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:

tbh on current form I think the Gulls could beat austerity akkeron argo right now, I hear Gary J is on a good wedge to get the Gulls promoted this season, my Gulls contacts tell me they are playing some cracking attacking footie at the moment. Amazing what a change of manager can do not only in Torquay, but also at Southampton, Manchester, and maybe Plimuff. geek
Happy to watch my football at Torquay in the sixth tier than pay twenty four quid to see Brents legacy go through the motions and lose every home game.
I dont think Gary Johnson would want to get involved with Hallet the Brents and the twenty five other directors at the Clown House.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:41 pm

I reckon there's enough directors to put out a rugby union team give the ex-squires delight in all things rugger and Chiefs, and Hallett's attendance at THE most rugby orientated school in the city who didn't even play football.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Thanks to our usual feeble efforts in the FA Cup I shall be going up to Plainmoor on 5th January for the Slough game.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:03 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Yep Torquay would easily beat this current steaming pile of shite side if they met. In fact you'd have to go much further down the football pyramid than National League South before Akkeron met a side they wouldn't be totally outclassed by.

ADAMS OUT
BRENTS OUT
HALLETT OUT
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 2:06 pm

Had an enjoyable afnoon in Torquay on Saturday.

Quite pleasant to attend a match without all the doom and gloom and stroppy stewards ,
And a big plus was the Boots and Laces bar at the club which was very busy, They even had staff behind the bar who were very efficient and approachable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plainmoor Boxing day.   Plainmoor Boxing day. Empty

Back to top Go down

Plainmoor Boxing day.
Page 1 of 1