#SHITARTIST
Mock Cuncher
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) Empty
PostSubject: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 2:32 pm

I've literally done bigger, more relevant burps than these tinpot shits.

We should be wiping the floor with them.

They'll bring like 80 fans.

Pathetic.

By the permed mullet of Stapleton, how on Earth are they above us in the League?

Score prediction:

Argo 1-3 Accy
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Ye Olde Cyder Bar for me.
Gotta be well mentalist to freeze yer nuts off next to Brent & co.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 5:44 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I've literally done bigger, more relevant burps than these tinpot shits.

We should be wiping the floor with them.

They'll bring like 80 fans.

Pathetic.

By the permed mullet of Stapleton, how on Earth are they above us in the League?

Score prediction:

Argo 1-3 Accy

They didn't have a shyster heading up an inept board for  seven years?

Last edited by akagreengull on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 6:52 pm

Portakabin Aviva 0 Accy 6
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:19 pm

THE Christmas spirit will be much in evidence at Home Park when we host Accrington Stanley in our final game before the big day.

The price of admission anywhere in the ground for under 18s is just £1 and the sound of carols will fill the air at the Theatre of Greens, where we are reducing the price of a pre-match pint by £1 and opening the doors early to allow supporters to enjoy both.

The Plymouth Youth Concert Band – stars of the annual Argyle Carol Concert – will be playing before kick-off and at half-time of the Sky Bet League One match.

Home Park will open for business at 1pm, a full two hours before kick-off. For the first hour, all alcoholic drinks will cost home and away supporters £1 less than normal. Soft drinks will be 50p cheaper.

The Argyle Superstore, which opens at 9am, will help supporters find that last-minute Christmas gift with the latest of their in-store only Match-Day Mania offers - 50% off their festive range, including jumpers, Santa hats, Christmas reindeers, Elf on Shelf and much more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 8:18 pm

A good win for Argyle against a side who were the best team I saw at HP during our promotion season.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Tgwu wrote:
THE Christmas spirit will be much in evidence at Home Park when we host Accrington Stanley in our final game before the big day.

The price of admission anywhere in the ground for under 18s is just £1 and the sound of carols will fill the air at the Theatre of Greens, where we are reducing the price of a pre-match pint by £1 and opening the doors early to allow supporters to enjoy both.

The Plymouth Youth Concert Band – stars of the annual Argyle Carol Concert – will be playing before kick-off and at half-time of the Sky Bet League One match.

Home Park will open for business at 1pm, a full two hours before kick-off. For the first hour, all alcoholic drinks will cost home and away supporters £1 less than normal. Soft drinks will be 50p cheaper.

The Argyle Superstore, which opens at 9am, will help supporters find that last-minute Christmas gift with the latest of their in-store only Match-Day Mania offers -  50% off their festive range, including jumpers, Santa hats, Christmas reindeers, Elf on Shelf  and much more.

That’s me sold. I’ll be banging down the turnstile doors so I can drink shit beer in afreezing cold concourse between 1-2pm

But seriously. What marketing genius has deduced that that is going to pull punters in early doors? You can’t even take your pint to your seat. Clueless.

Reducing the beer price by a £1 may well encourage a few more sales immediately prior to kick off and at half time. But only from 1-2pm?? A great demonstration of how out of touch they are with the fan base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 10:55 pm

I think wrapping xmas prezzies, at home, in the warmth, supping Gin, and nibbling pure butter Stollen cake with an off-chance of a good old Xmas shag from the missus, wins the day.

Stick yer game, Dave Bananana up yer fooking fat arses. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:48 am

Better then standing under the stands in the cold for two hours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 9:20 am

Rare Saturday off for me so I'm going to this one.

I'm sure we'll be shite but what can you do?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 10:03 am

Tgwu wrote:
Better then standing under the stands in the cold for two hours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anything for veggies?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 10:05 am

We'll lose of course - we're due a loss after our winning run of one fluked win. It will be the usual 'performance' from hell from the basement bound boys.

Argo 0-2 Accy
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 10:15 am

We cant compete with big northern villages like Accrington, the usual home defeat awaits.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 10:38 am

Just gotta try and grind out a result somehow. However appalling we are we've kept in touch partly as others are even more shit
I really hope Adams is already targetting players for January 2nd with Halletts backing.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 10:59 am

Strong rumour floating around that Carey is off to Luton in January.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:05 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Strong rumour floating around that Carey is off to Luton in January.

With a fee involved no real surprise. Probably 200k and it will be a done deal rather than free next June
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:06 am

We're down anyways with this shower of shite so couldn't blame him.

It'll tell us all we need to know about SH if it happens I guess
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Depends if that fees used elsewhere on the team eg defence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:16 pm

Still suffering from my long solstice celebrations in Penzance. Great stuff as always.  drunk
Am listening to the game with a friend of mine who made the appalling trip to Shrewsbury. He ain't going to another game until Adams is history. I think we have an accord. Lucky to get a point with all the rumours abounding.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:32 pm

Plymouth
1 Macey
2 Riley
3 Sawyer
4 Songo'o
23 Smith-Brown
7 Sarcevic
8 Fox
16 Grant
10 Carey
35 Jephcott
19 Ladapo
Substitutes
5 Edwards
9 Taylor
11 Lameiras
20Wylde
21 Letheren
22 Moore
42 Purrington

yoof kid in the team and one on the bench.
wtf
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:50 pm

It's a simple case of how many we will score without reply.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 3:34 pm

Accrington well on top and creating chance after chance against piss poor Akkeron. Only a matter of time now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 3:45 pm

Scunny losing so we are out of relegation places alphebetically to the cost of Bradford. I don't know how the Beeb worked that out but there it is. Trust in Brent.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:22 pm

Goal! Plymouth Argyle 0, Accrington Stanley 1
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:23 pm

lol 2.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next