green_genie
lawnmowerman
harvetheslayer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Green Taverners Shack.... Empty
PostSubject: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:18 am

Anyone have the slightest clue as to whats happening with this crapshack...?
Someone from FB asked that of me yesterday and had to say I haven't a clue. Wasn't first time either I have been asked
This Gary character didn't respond when I politely asked couple months ago
Has Brent completely shafted this crew as well we know that the GTs regretted ever getting into bed with the shyster in the first place
Where is the " investors" monies currently parked...??
Perhaps AFT could ask as I recall SFD saying they
had lobbed in a grand or actually may have been Bob Foale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:47 am

According to GOS, concrete footings are going in and the steels started to arrive a couple of days ago.

Shock gasp horror - I think it's actually going to get built! Shocked
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:48 pm

I think this is what people are talking about. I would piss my self laughing if the GTs new building ends up looking better than the refurb.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:33 pm

The top suite in GTs building with balcony and views over park will be a far more marketable conference / party function room as it won't have nine pillars spoiling sight lines.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:12 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
I think this is what people are talking about. I would piss my self laughing if the GTs new building ends up looking better than the refurb.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Atleast there's some scrap value if the investors are defaulted on.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:06 am

Concrete footings and foundations ?
Thought Brent was swinging in a couple of Mearsk shipping containers
Perhaps planning permission doesn't apply to this shack as prior to posting had a look at portal and it's still outstanding...just bizarre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 8:28 am

Bump?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:01 am

Hugh....McGuire put up details that they only had planning permission to DPC level
Jubbs the drainage contractor has not had planning signed off care of Brents inaction so for now its going absolutely nowhere
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:01 am

Will be interesting to see how long the steelwork sits on the trailer - could be a while by the sound of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:38 pm

I'd heard something along the lines that they'd approached Hallett for assistance but we're turned down. Anyone confirm?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 1:06 pm

Confirmed...he was actually asked to take it over in entirety but declined as not having a bottomless pocket ( exact words)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 3:25 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Confirmed...he was actually asked to take it over in entirety but declined as not having a bottomless pocket ( exact words)

Impressive Harv! Were you in the room!? lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 3:35 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Impressive Harv! Were you in the room!? lol!
1000%
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 3:44 pm

I've got bottomless leather chaps I could lend him.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 4:07 pm

Czarc
You'd be startled who tells me what
Exact words
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 6:01 pm

Bottomless pockets or no bottomless pockets,
Why Should he bail them out?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 6:49 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I'd heard something along the lines that they'd approached Hallett for assistance but we're turned down. Anyone confirm?

harvetheslayer wrote:

Strange one that Harve, as you reckon Halletts worth a zillion billion or something...?  Surely the few hundred thousand still needed would be chump change?

Anyway...   The GT's haven't even publicly asked the supporters yet for their monied help, (as they said they would do) - why would they change plans, bypass the fans, and go straight to Hallett?   Did they tell you that by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 7:36 pm

If the Green Taverners haven't got the bunce to do it they should put a stop on it once and for all and refund all monies that were 'wired to them' Razz

At least if the club did decide to press on in the future and build a supporters bar it would be one in it's entirety and not some members only, cliquey closed shop.

Part of the culture of Brent and the super-fans emanated from the canvas walls of the GT and the senior greens and I for one would welcome the demise of their odious plans.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 8:07 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
If the Green Taverners haven't got the bunce to do it they should put a stop on it once and for all and refund all monies that were 'wired to them' Razz

At least if the club did decide to press on in the future and build a supporters bar it would be one in it's entirety and not some members only, cliquey closed shop.

Part of the culture of Brent and the super-fans emanated from the canvas walls of the GT and the senior greens and I for one would welcome the demise of their odious plans.

Good Post

This exactly.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 8:46 pm

Its still going to be a modular building but I reckon the new GT bar will be 100% better than the crappy  knock off club shop when it gets started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 10:06 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Yes, agree - the last paragraph knocks it into a cocked hat, culmination of 7 wasted years.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:58 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Here! Here! Well said that man..this all day long Good Post punch Thumbs
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:01 am

Rickler you can attempt to get me to to interact with you as much as you like but its not happening so dont try again theres a good chap
I find it frankly alarming that bannings and warnings have been handed out with Bees getting a month stretch and you getting from what I can see precisely nothing
Am just marking your card you are on ignore as responding further to you....give it your best shot chap if it excites you
Have a nice day....
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:12 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler you can attempt to get me to to interact with you as much as you like but its not happening so dont try again theres a good chap
I find it frankly alarming that bannings and warnings have been handed out with Bees getting a month stretch and you getting from what I can see precisely nothing
Am just marking your card you are on ignore as responding further to you....give it your best shot chap if it excites you
Have a nice day....

Damn... I was needing some stock tips.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Be careful telling the truth Paul, you'll have the flat earth theorist mob on your case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Taverners Shack....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next