HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:41 am

Rappo, Cerbs, Nikk, Nool and a few of the usual freaks trying to paint someone in a bad light lol. Anybody who takes a character assessment from Nool needs their head looking at.
I think Symons is a great appointment, someone not afraid to question the club, Nool is fuming lots of comedy in the offing. Geddon.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:43 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
No one as far as i know has ever sunk as low as Nool and the white feather,so do the club and Plymouth a favour ya Cornish Janner and fcuk off back to Illogan!

Appaza Symons called Jon Back a Cnut. Not sure that it's remotely libellous?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rappo, Cerbs, Nikk, Nool and a few of the usual freaks trying to paint someone in a bad light lol. Anybody who takes a character assessment from Nool needs their head looking at.
I think Symons is a great appointment, someone not afraid to question the club, Nool is fuming lots of comedy in the offing. Geddon.
cheers cheers cheers All the regular posh leg shaggers and fvck ups coming out to play, its Christmas comedy gold ! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
No one as far as i know has ever sunk as low as Nool and the white feather,so do the club and Plymouth a favour ya Cornish Janner and fcuk off back to Illogan!

Appaza Symons called Jon Back a Cnut. Not sure that it's remotely libellous?
Any witnesses to this outrage other than Ian from Illogan?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Welcome back Andy, geddon.

Nikkk's continual calling Simon Hallett to account whilst remaining blithely unaware of JB's previous inaction is laughable.

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Had to laugh at Cerb's latest offering on the farmyard claiming that he can back up his 'fairly strong claims' .

Do it then you ****** bald midget.

Never giggled so much in my life when I pipped him in the ATD mod election, I only did it for a laugh as well.

And what's all this him claiming he was an ATD mod. Another load of Walter Mitty bullshit?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:02 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Had to laugh at Cerb's latest offering on the farmyard claiming that he can back up his 'fairly strong claims' .

Do it then you ****** bald midget.

Never giggled so much in my life when I pipped him in the ATD mod election, I only did it for a laugh as well.

And what's all this him claiming he was an ATD mod. Another load of Walter Mitty bullshit?
I thought the Pocket Rocket, had a fall out with the Cornish Janner, calling him a Boardroom Brown noser? jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:08 pm

See this is where I am at a disadvantage as I dont know all of the people being posted about. So I take it Andy Symons has a history on PASOTI and on here as does this Cerbera. I just see a whole strategy of trying to ruin the AFT raise its head on PASOTI every now and then usually started by IJN backed up by that creepy Postcode guy and now A few others who are usually mods on PASOTI. Its a wonder the little ass licker Ollie Argyle hasn't piped up with his dig yet. Is Ghost a mod as well? I don't recognise him and I been on PASOTI for years. Its quite sad really seeing so many people wanting to stick the boot in. I thought PASOTI had a rule about not having a go at people who dont have a chance to reply
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Big Robby wrote:
See this is where I am at a disadvantage as I dont know all of the people being posted about. So I take it Andy Symons has a history on PASOTI and on here as does this Cerbera. I just see a whole strategy of trying to ruin the AFT raise its head on PASOTI every now and then usually started by IJN backed up by that creepy Postcode guy and now A few others who are usually mods on PASOTI. Its a wonder the little ass licker Ollie Argyle hasn't piped up with his dig yet. Is Ghost a mod as well? I don't recognise him and I been on PASOTI for years. Its quite sad really seeing so many people wanting to stick the boot in. I thought PASOTI had a rule about not having a go at people who dont have a chance to reply

That's it's whole way of operating.

Ashamed of nothing offended by everything.

biggest bunch of bellends on the internet in the history of football forums.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:24 pm

Dingle wrote:
Newell is insisting that FOUR ex trust chairs have confided in him that they can't stand Andy Symons.  Really?  Clearly TWO are members of the Deep Throat group, but who else?  All this 'he said, she said', 'you can't be in my gang' business smacks of childish antics in the school playground, and
I for one hope that the new AFT board are able to crack on and unite the long suffering fanbase. Both on and off the pitch the club seems to be in meltdown.

Even if there is 4 it's a tiny amount number compared to the amount of people at Argyle who think Nool is a sad old man lol!

Internet Ian.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Angry Andy doesn't like the trust since Wozzer got shafted, is that the same Wozzer who used the Deepthroat account to perform underhand games against the trust Laughing
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry Andy doesn't like the trust since Wozzer got shafted, is that the same Wozzer who used the Deepthroat account to perform underhand games against the trust Laughing

Amazing how they are so economical about the truth isnt it.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:31 pm

Cerbera doesn't like "ADHD" because he lost the mod election had a tantrum and ran off to make his own forum Laughing

Little man syndrome, literally with him lol!

Bald midget going through a mid life crisis with his child bride in tow.

Last edited by Yea Man on Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Looks like Tony Cannon will be having talks with Andy about stepping in and helping the trust, if this comes to fruition Ian will really blow a gasket with these two together. santa
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

That's it's whole way of operating.

Ashamed of nothing offended by everything.

biggest bunch of bellends on the internet in the history of football forums.
The cornish Janners bought Ghost back into the attack on Symonds lol! lol! lol! lol!  Geddon Nooly cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Honest Wozzer, bent as a nine bob note!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 3:01 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
We were always coming from behind today, as a team.

As it were.

I still have some pretty serious issues that I would like to see resolved. Real feckin nuclear stuff. (Not really - just some other schmuck will have to do what I do).

I am deeply unhappy about some stuff that is not on the public domain. Deeply unhappy.

To the point of bloody fuming.

I have not dedicated dozens of hours of my time, as have have others, to bring the AFT back to a point when it can properly function again (no slur intended against past participants who were doing the best they could).

And I think I made that fairly clear to the rest of the board today.

Nor were the concerns adequately, to my satisfaction, addresssed.

Any chance of you enlightening the masses here Franny?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:05 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:41 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Didn't Andy organise the first meeting with Jimmy boy at the Cherry Tree for us on ATD?

Yea. ...and how well did that go? The first thing Symons did was to agree with Brent there was to be no questions or discussion about Newell. The second thing
Symons did was to renege on his promise to post a transcript of the meeting.
If it was up to Symons the Newell files would never have been published and we'd still be sitting here waiting for Rick Cowdery to Admonish Newell (Symons plan).

Symons is a self serving tossbag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:01 pm

Rickler, sounding more like newell every day. No surprise, given you're of the same root, the same  animal with a penchant for a squire. Reported back any more negative online comments to Hallet this week ? What a creep. LOL
You're the most self serving tosser on here, just dumping your dirty water from 10000 miles away. ATD's own ex-pat judge of all things Plymouth, when you have no idea what goes on here. Your assumptions about the pasoti flag waver weren't the most accurate either, were they ? Showed your prejudice in the clear light of day
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:43 pm

I was at the Cherry Tree meeting, Brent started out by announcing his friendship for Newell (and also Chris Webb) and said that he wouldn't participate if any personal insults were made. Those present agreed to this - not sure what Andy could do about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Andy could do nothing Dingle. Without agreement, Brent wouldn't do the ATD q and a at all... full stop. Which comes to my continual point with the likes of Rickler., the "self serving tossbag"... there really is no reason holding a Q and A with any football club owners when they hold all the cards. It just reinforces the owners' position while giving them an "organic" seal of approval.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
We were always coming from behind today, as a team.

As it were.

I still have some pretty serious issues that I would like to see resolved. Real feckin nuclear stuff. (Not really - just some other schmuck will have to do what I do).

I am deeply unhappy about some stuff that is not on the public domain. Deeply unhappy.

To the point of bloody fuming.

I have not dedicated dozens of hours of my time, as have have others, to bring the AFT back to a point when it can properly function again (no slur intended against past participants who were doing the best they could).

And I think I made that fairly clear to the rest of the board today.

Nor were the concerns adequately, to my satisfaction, addresssed.

Any chance of you enlightening the masses here Franny?

Can't really.

Somebody, for unfathomable reasons, has shamelessly been playing silly buggers, everybody knows silly buggers has been played, almost nobody wants to acknowledge the playing of silly buggers, admit silly buggers has happened at all, take responsibility for the playing of silly buggers or do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 7:02 pm

beesrus wrote:
Andy could do nothing Dingle. Without agreement, Brent wouldn't do the ATD q and a at all... full stop. Which comes to my continual point with the likes of Rickler., the "self serving tossbag"... there really is no reason holding a Q and A with any football club owners when they hold all the cards. It just reinforces the owners' position while giving them an "organic" seal of approval.

Also Bees, if SH does as Nool, Nikk and De Liar are suggesting and he shuts the AFT out completely, then the rapport between the club and the AFT will be no different to what it was under Brent, if not worse.

Rickler, why is SH still entertaining Nool the same way that Brent did?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 7:16 pm

It's half a dozen well known ass holes from PASOTI kicking up a stink and now (diasappointed) unfortunatly Rickler who are aligning themselves against the new trust leadership.

I wonder what they are trying to hide?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: