HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Didn't take long for starship commander Piss Flaps to stick the knife in. Surprised it took this long actually.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:05 pm

So they want Hallet to block Andy and the AFT? By the way what is Hallett's stance on aligning himself and the club with a site who's owner sends white feathers to dying men. Only the other night he was trolling Cerbs on Twitter before deleting it all.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Comedy gold. Nice to have a chairman who will question the club.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
So they want Hallet to block Andy and the AFT? By the way what is Hallett's stance on aligning himself and the club with a site who's owner sends white feathers to dying men. Only the other night he was trolling Cerbs on Twitter before deleting it all.

AFT meeting

The part of the meeting given over to meeting Argyle’s new owner was equally upbeat - Simon Hallett was approachable, interested in our ideas and open to working with the skills and knowledge of Trust members for the benefit of the club.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:55 pm

A serial failure and a proven liar dont like the trust!!!

good the trust must be doing something right for once.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:41 pm

I am delighted by the appointments of both chair and vice-chair and would have been equally as pleased had the vote fallen the other way.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Not sure how this stands with etiquette and procedure but I don't really give a damn right now.

I am happy that Andy Symons is chair; I am happy that Virginia will be vice chair (and Treasurer). I proposed Virginia without hesitation. I abstained from voting for either because I thought both were excellent choices.

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Not sure how this stands with etiquette and procedure but I don't really give a damn right now.

I am happy that Andy Symons is chair; I am happy that Virginia will be vice chair (and Treasurer). I proposed Virginia without hesitation. I abstained from voting for either because I thought both were excellent choices.

You will be on Newell and Nickk's hit list after posting that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:21 pm

I am deeply saddened by the loss of Bob Foale and Tony Sherlock to AFT. They both tirelessly put themselves up when others would not.

I am happy to consider both friends I did not have before my engagement with AFT and genuinely wish they were still involved today.

I also signed a collective responsibility thing (and quite right too - we can only hope that it is adhered to).

Please respect as far as you can when I am speaking for myself (the clue will be the name I am logged in and using).

My views will not always be those of AFT. AFT's will not always be mine. I have to accept "cabinet responsibility". Please don't twat with that too much.

The easiest thing for me to do is just withdraw in which I'll continue as I always have done. That is not a threat just a statement of fact.

You guys are NEVER likely to get an AFT which represents you better than the one we have now.

Argyle fans are NEVER likely to get an AFT which represents you better than the one we have now.

So join up now www.argylefanstrust.com/join

If either we get too far out of kilter I'll just quit and they can carry on without me and, though I do not anticipate that out come I'll leave knowing AFT is far stronger, whatever your perceptions may be, than it was before I became active.

Whatever your past differences please join, rejoin, whatever. The more members we have then the louder our voice.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

You will be on Newell and Nickk's hit list after posting that.

I've never met Nikk. Don't recall a cross word. We have always communicated reasonably on the rare occasions it has happened.

Couldn't care less about the other bloke (which I am sure has been obvious to even him for some time).

He's history. Failed history. A footnote that won't ever be written.

He only has the power you allow him to have. So don't.

Just point and laugh if you do anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:31 pm

I think that the trust will be much stronger without Bob at the helm, I'm sorry but he wasn't thick skinned enough to do the job. As for you Franny you are a wanker but I'd trust you to put the core values of the club before any leg shagging so carry on in that regard with my best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:38 pm

Spot the hypocrisy from Nikk,

Our new majority shareholder .... Proud Plymothian and lifelong Argyle fan ..... on Radio Devon today ...

"It's not just about results"

Umm yes Simon, it's absolutely, 100% about the first team winning and nothing else to us mate.

So it's ok for Nik Posty and co to criticise the board and chairman but the democratically elected board of the Argyle fans trust should confine his activities to raising funds for charidee and thanking James for the last seven years of shite? Feck off Nik feck off Nool feck off Posty. Especially feck off Nikk. The most two faced of two faced people ever.
Interesting though that criticism of Uncle Si seems ok on pbay. Is Jimmy not happy with the new chairman or is Hallett going to be the fall guy for James crap seven years?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:52 pm

Can't believe I am even saying this...

The Brent era was a high mark for some people.

No future owner could ever hope to match up and nor could their perceived status ever grow larger and they know it.

It is all just nonsense.

Just glance at them as you go by like you would a parked car in your rear view mirror on the way to some GNSH.

They no longer have any relevance beyond controlling their poxy messageboard on behalf of an owner no longer on charge.

They are done. Dusted. And good riddance.

Sad for them but there you are.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:01 pm

Given the vile and vulgar comments made about the AFT and Andy on Pasoti by it's site owner and his admin and Nikk, isn't it time that the link to Pasoti from the AFT's official site is removed?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:08 pm

andy was a good leader off the trust last time around and i dont doubt for a minute he wont be again.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:22 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Given the vile and vulgar comments made about the AFT and Andy on Pasoti by it's site owner and his admin and Nikk, isn't it time that the link to Pasoti from the AFT's official site is removed?

No.

Let them say as they please without hindrance. There should be no more *official* line there than there is here.

And the more they say it the sillier they look.

Long may it continue.

Let's all recall "Tony Hooper for next AFT chair" (not that he'd've been bad) and treat all such predictions, prognostications and pronouncements from that quarter accordingly.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

beesrus

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:29 pm

I think that's enough for tonight Frank. Don't peak too soon. Laughing

Always at your most vulnerable when you've just scored, as was witnessed today.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:43 pm

We were always coming from behind today, as a team.

As it were.

I still have some pretty serious issues that I would like to see resolved. Real feckin nuclear stuff. (Not really - just some other schmuck will have to do what I do).

I am deeply unhappy about some stuff that is not on the public domain. Deeply unhappy.

To the point of bloody fuming.

I have not dedicated dozens of hours of my time, as have have others, to bring the AFT back to a point when it can properly function again (no slur intended against past participants who were doing the best they could).

And I think I made that fairly clear to the rest of the board today.

Nor were the concerns adequately, to my satisfaction, addresssed.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:45 am

Well done to Andy Symons
More so that it enraged fat boy Newell and his illiterate Smurf Deliar...
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:40 am

Newell is insisting that FOUR ex trust chairs have confided in him that they can't stand Andy Symons. Really? Clearly TWO are members of the Deep Throat group, but who else? All this 'he said, she said', 'you can't be in my gang' business smacks of childish antics in the school playground, and
I for one hope that the new AFT board are able to crack on and unite the long suffering fanbase. Both on and off the pitch the club seems to be in meltdown.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:13 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Well done to Andy Symons
More so that it enraged fat boy Newell and his illiterate Smurf Deliar...

Hard to follow whos good and whos bad but going by the fact they don't like him take it hes a good appointment.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:29 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
https://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=105792&sid=890e50d38e52e078295cf32cdeab79e1

As it says on the tin.

Pair of wankers

Wow this Andy Symonds must be quite a character! PASOTI has had some strange posts over the years but this whole thread is something else. IJN has been abusive and underhand many many times but doesnt sware so that makes it all ok? He comes across as more and more desperate to be shown as the clubs guardian angel and unoffical security guard. Why doesnt he apply to be on the AFT board? Then he could see how popular he would be away from his forum.

I dont know Nikk but I believe hes the show off who was always buying all the Argyle stuff IJN auctioned and made a big thing about not wanting any fuss lol! My mother always taught me to do good deeds privately. He seems to like a drink as well as all the attention and couldnt wait to get stuck in on this subject.

And the guy who names himself after a car, you know what they say about men and sports cars. Is he a little short middle aged man with a receding hairline by any chance.

This has all been done to death over the last few years. IJN through PASOTI has led the witch hunt agaisnt the AFT since Chris Webb stepped down and attacks it at every opportunity along with a select band of friends. I notice Andy Soper was quick to jump on the bandwagon. Never liked Soper anyway in real life. Something very dodgy happened with him a few years back before he emigrated that I could post on here but I wont yet the gang over on PASOTI will post personal details about someone they dont like. It is a horrible site looking back on it all now. It just takes a while to realise how rotten it has become. If Simon Hallett is as friendly with IJN as Brent is then I think Ive pretty much done with Argyle as it has become a shitty vipers nest of an in crowd hanging around with the owner and sniping at critics in an underhand way.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:48 am

Didn't Andy organise the first meeting with Jimmy boy at the Cherry Tree for us on ATD?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:40 am

No one as far as i know has ever sunk as low as Nool and the white feather,so do the club and Plymouth a favour ya Cornish Janner and fcuk off back to Illogan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already   

Back to top Go down

Nickkkkkkkkkkkk and De liar sticking the boot in already
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: