Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What has our Pig friend been up to???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: What has our Pig friend been up to???   Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: What has our Pig friend been up to???   Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:25 pm

FFS it's the Herald. If you've read it cut and paste the relevant bit so we don't have to suffer the ads and crashes. It's the law.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: What has our Pig friend been up to???   Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:03 am

He's now turned on his buddy Cerbs.

Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: What has our Pig friend been up to???   Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:39 am

Nool is accusing someone of being fat.

I have seen it all now.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: What has our Pig friend been up to???   Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

I have seen it all now.

You should see the rest of the feed. They've both deleted it now but we have screenshots of the whole thread. Nools attempted trolling to Cerbs post and Cerbs has hit back calling him out as a brown nosing board room wannabe wannabe.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: What has our Pig friend been up to???   Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

I have seen it all now.

You should see the rest of the feed. They've both deleted it now but we have screenshots of the whole thread. Nools attempted trolling to Cerbs post and Cerbs has hit back calling him out as a brown nosing board room wannabe wannabe.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Geddon Cerbs! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: What has our Pig friend been up to???   Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

I have seen it all now.

I have. They should realise that people and share see this stuff. I expect They’ll be best friends again soon.

Whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has our Pig friend been up to???   

Back to top Go down

What has our Pig friend been up to???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: