PAFA?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Graham Clark on Pasoti wrote:

However, even though the Club hold regular and cordial meetings with the AFT, the shortly to be announced, Plymouth Argyle Fans Assembly will significantly broaden, quite correctly in my view, the Club’s consultation with supporters. The proposed Assembly will represent, share and discuss the views of a whole range of supporters groups. The AFT commendably have agreed to be part of it.  

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=105621&start=26

Haven't we been down this road before? Maybe the AFT can explain?

Back to top Go down

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 6:44 pm

lol!

Divide and rule Part 2
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 6:46 pm

Aye, spot on Bees.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 7:11 pm

Loving Newells shite on there..
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 8:04 pm

PASSBOARD, GASBOARD, Fans' Forum etc ad infinitum. Yet ask to see proper accounts, like the majority of League clubs manage, ask why the shop and ticket office have taken months to fit out, and you're shot down in flames.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 8:12 pm

The Gaboard gave us Bungo Back the Project man... yay.
Will the new shop open this year Bungs ? because three months ago you said it was opening in a couple of weeks!.... nay.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Rickler wrote:
Graham Clark on Pasoti wrote:

However, even though the Club hold regular and cordial meetings with the AFT, the shortly to be announced, Plymouth Argyle Fans Assembly will significantly broaden, quite correctly in my view, the Club’s consultation with supporters. The proposed Assembly will represent, share and discuss the views of a whole range of supporters groups. The AFT commendably have agreed to be part of it.  

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=105621&start=26

Haven't we been down this road before?  Maybe the AFT can explain?

Clarke bullied off pasoti by Nool and Soper, now returned backing this sort of crap wtf! touch of the General about Mr C, i would say.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 9:42 pm

The Psychophant board mark 2 cause the only thing that pack of yes men ever achieved was jon backs hiring by the club and a private investigator snooping on fans.

oh and 6 year olds voting.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 11:14 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Loving Newells shite on there..

"I would add that I was asked by Simon Hallett if PASOTI would like to be represented on the Plymouth Argyle Fans Assembly, I declined the offer.

I made the point that we are merely an independent website and as such could not represent Argyle fans in that manner. We do not claim to be representative of Argyle fans.

This site is about football in general and Argyle in particular. It's as simple as that.

Others have different aspirations, all we want to do on here is to give a platform to people who want to talk about footie without resorting to libel or bad language."

Where do you even start with that shite?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 11:17 pm

Dingle wrote:
PASSBOARD, GASBOARD, Fans' Forum etc ad infinitum.  Yet ask to see proper accounts, like the majority of League  clubs manage, ask why the shop and ticket office have taken months to fit out, and you're shot down in flames.

Absolutely. The club will soon fizzle this out if the script doesn't get followed. I don't see the AFT need these sorts of clubs to belong to they are well able to ask questions of the club and publicise the fact if obstructed or not answered. Brent loves all these cosy little chats liberally staffed by Nools goon squad.
Back to top Go down

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 8:27 am

The object of these club inspired exercises will always be to homogenise as many fans as possible , so as to take the critical out of critical friend. All high profile public businesses are at it. Already looking like Hallett will try to be just as controlling as Brent, maybe worse.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm

beesrus wrote:
The object of these club inspired exercises will always be to homogenise as many fans as possible , so as to take the critical out of critical friend. All high profile public businesses are at it. Already looking like Hallett will try to be just as controlling as Brent, maybe worse.  

It's Dunford's idea apparently...
Back to top Go down

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 5:38 pm

Hallett's in charge, just as brent was in charge.
Whoever came up with the idea at the club is irrelevant. It's clearly seen as a good idea by Hallett.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 5:58 pm

I doubt there's any nefarious intent by anybody involved with this. I find these things pretty pukeworthy and avoid them like the plague but I'm sure Dunford and Hallett think it's a jolly good idea, that's all. Plus it keeps the likes of Dunlop and Nool away from the rest of us for a couple of hours. Official verdict meh.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 6:16 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I doubt there's any nefarious intent by anybody involved with this. I find these things pretty pukeworthy and avoid them like the plague but I'm sure Dunford and Hallett think it's a jolly good idea, that's all. Plus it keeps the likes of Dunlop and Nool away from the rest of us for a couple of hours. Official verdict meh.

I'll take your 'meh' and raise you a pffft!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 6:25 pm

another fans trust type thing , that can't ask or answer the questions we have? the Aft is a waste of space what makes this any different
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 5:08 am

Allow wannabes to feel like they are someone and the rest of the sheep will follow.

What a poor, poor club and parochial set of fans.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 8:50 am

Dunford has a track record of not giving a shit about what fans think, he was pretty dismissive of a number fan led iniatives in his last speall at the club. Nool not wanting any part of it is further evidence that its a complete waste of time. Its a talking shop like all the other GASboard and all the other forums where the likes of Iddesleigh would sit there with barely conceal contempt, arms folded desperately wishing he was somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 9:11 am

Yes, Dunford wasn't the most fond of fans last time around. As an example, he openly didn't like the odd reduced price evening games, thinking them counter productive and prices should be permanently pitched as high as the market will allow. Good luck complaining about the price of tea and refreshments.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 9:49 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Dunford has a track record of not giving a shit about what fans think, he was pretty dismissive of a number fan led iniatives in his last speall at the club. Nool not wanting any part of it is further evidence that its a complete waste of time. Its a talking shop like all the other GASboard and all the other forums where the likes of Iddesleigh would sit there with barely conceal contempt, arms folded desperately wishing he was somewhere else.

Nool doesn't want any part of it because he's not offered protection from his mod pack and ban hammer combo. He cannot venture into any situation where he may be questioned on his past because he will be made to look like the Cnut he is. That is the only reason he will swerve it.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 10:06 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Nool doesn't want any part of it because he's not offered protection from his mod pack and ban hammer combo. He cannot venture into any situation where he may be questioned on his past because he will be made to look like the Cnut he is. That is the only reason he will swerve it.

You're right of course but I think even more of a reason is he knows it would make him look a complete dimwit. Just look at any of his appearances on TV or Radio,
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

You're right of course but I think even more of a reason is he knows it would make him look a complete dimwit. Just look at any of his appearances on TV or Radio,

I ALWAYS think of this yokel Harry Enfield character when I see Newell talk in public...."You're a bit thick really aren't you?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PAFA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFA?   PAFA? Empty

Back to top Go down

PAFA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: