The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the attention of AFT Members

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ballboy1958EGS

For the attention of AFT Members Empty
PostSubject: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 7:59 pm

24th November 2018 AFT Member 753

AGM – Argyle Fan Trust

Before the AGM starts, I would like to make the following statement and it really hurts me to do this, being a great believer in the AFT and what it was set up to do.

Following this meeting, it’s my intention to post the following on all the media sites related to our club PAFC

I am calling for a vote of no confidence from our membership in regards the present board and also that that the election process is aborted at this time to allow for an inspection on the membership’s records.

With regards the election, one of the AFT members who I will not name has posted on Facebook regarding membership of the AFT and other matters. This was taken down but not before several people were able to read it.

With regards the board, being a board member is a privilege to act on behalf of all your fellow members and not a launch pad to boost one’s ego (this does not apply to all board members)

For the past 3 years plus the board have been failing on all accounts.
With the departure of the backroom workers of Bob, Sally & Paul the whole structure of the Trust has gone to pieces.
How many members know how close to extinction we were and maybe still are.

Whilst I am fully aware that being a board member is volunteer and non-paying position, there is no excuse for not following the SD guidelines (which Are’s has been out of date since 2016)
We are a Trust so why didn’t they go out to the membership and ask for help (how many of the membership has had an email or letter requesting help)
How many members have had an email or letter regarding your views on some of the decisions they are making on our behalf, other than the very recent one concerning safe standing? (this being near the AGM to appear being pro-active)

The Trust needs to go back to the principles that it was set up to do (Work for the supporters and the well-being of our club).

I would also add that I put up for Board but was rejected because one of my nominees was supposedly not a member (He is) and this is not a witch hunt because of it. An appeal has been put in concerning this.

I would appreciate the views of fellow members and if you agree with my views (which I can extend on if required) please advise me of your membership number and name.
If I receive sufficient support the action, I have stated above will be actioned
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 8:13 pm

Popcorn truck required.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 8:23 pm

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 8:54 pm

good letter i must say. the trust has been in complete melt down for a while and it will die if it doesnt get back to its origins and we will need the trust sooner than people think when the penny drops for some on how they are getting shafted with this clusterfuck and budgets.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:24 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Popcorn truck required.

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn3 popcorn3 popcorn3 popcorn3 popcorn3

That should get us started,

but where have I thought of this before
"being a board member is a privilege to act on behalf of all your fellow members and not a launch pad to boost one’s ego"

We're gonna be village forever...
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:34 pm

Right on cue - I see the ever insidious AFT hating Newell and equally abhorrent AFT hating Ian De-Lar have waded in feet first into their anti AFT rhetoric without delay.

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:36 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Right on cue - I see the ever insidious AFT hating Newell and equally abhorrent AFT hating Ian De-Lar have waded in feet first into their anti AFT rhetoric without delay.

Was just about to say that, of course they would love the aft to fold so jimmy can build the crap shack on the sly.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 10:36 pm

P.O.I wrote:

Perhaps the Great Cornish Leader, could buy the AFT turn it into the Jimmy worshiping group he always wanted. Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 11:17 pm

I can't work it out. From posts he's put recently, he said he supports and trusts Bob. I think it was just me that rubbed him up the wrong way. We started off ok, but when the planning challenge went in, I think that's where I was cast off. The ACV didn't help either.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 11:19 pm

Anyone who doesn't where burgundy cords is alright by me. Sorry for calling you a cnut a few weeks back Bob
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 11:24 pm

First post in a year and it sounds like a hissy fit of Cerbera proportions lol!

He made his own forum, will you start your own trust?

This is a (very) crap league one football team, who really cares anymore? Get over yourself and have a beer or two  d1

Laughing

Last edited by Yea Man on Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 11:28 pm

Any idea exactly what has pissed ballyboy off Steely?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Soon to be retired! bounce
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 2:34 am

It would help if ballboy could give us a clue what his beef is with the trust so those who are still members could decide whether to offer their support or not.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:11 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Any idea exactly what has pissed ballyboy off Steely?

I genuinely have no idea. I think he perhaps thinks it's time for change at the Trust? That's what I get from what he's said anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 10:56 am

Les Miserable wrote:
It would help if ballboy could give us a clue what his beef is with the trust so those who are still members could decide whether to offer their support or not.

Membership issues for a start (who is a member and who is not) and when they wipe out people you know are paid up members.
That a do for starters seeing that was the one that stopped my nomination for the board

Last edited by Ballboy1958EGS on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:00 am

Yea Man wrote:

This is a (very) crap league one football team, who really cares anymore? Get over yourself and have a beer or two  d1

Laughing

Thanks Yea Man, I like your sense of humour are you buying the beer?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:01 am

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Laughing

Thanks Yea Man, I like your sense of humour are you buying the beer?

I'll buy the beer but I don't put out on the first date laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:04 am

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Membership issues for a start (who is a member and who is not) and when they wipe out people you know are paid up members.
That a do for starters seeing that was the one that stoped my nomination for the board

Tell you what why don't you lay out in concise and easy to read format exactly what your beef with the board is? As it stands no one really has a scooby and you're sounding like Nool.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:30 am

I still dont know who this guy is. Am I supposed to?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Read loads of stuff in the last 2 days about people saying that they will re-new etc. As always whether they actually will or not is a different story.

At the end of the day the trust is only as strong as it's membership. The people on board are volunteers.

Newell hates the trust, PASOTI hates the trust. I dare say the Senior Greens and the Green Taverners don't hold it in high regard either. That in itself should be an incentive for any rational ATD poster to join.

Remember who the enemy's actually are and the divide and rule game they have been playing for the last 7 years.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:29 pm

Spot on Punchy.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 12:55 am

Well said punchy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 10:16 am

How's the coup going Ballboy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Bunch of revisionists jocolor
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 12:37 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Read loads of stuff in the last 2 days about people saying that they will re-new etc. As always whether they actually will or not is a different story.

At the end of the day the trust is only as strong as it's membership. The people on board are volunteers.

Newell hates the trust, PASOTI hates the trust. I dare say the Senior Greens and the Green Taverners don't hold it in high regard either. That in itself should be an incentive for any rational ATD poster to join.

Remember who the enemy's actually are and the divide and rule game they have been playing for the last 7 years.

Well said Sir.

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of AFT Members   For the attention of AFT Members Empty

Back to top Go down

For the attention of AFT Members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: