Tgwu
Yea Man
zyph
argyl3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Someone has resigned at Argo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone has resigned at Argo   Someone has resigned at Argo - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 6:09 pm

he came in with del bhey and only scouted players north of birmingham. The southerners where scouted by others.

I cant see him being replaced with a big upgrade in talent spotting nd a better scouting network being created.

it will probably be given too jon back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone has resigned at Argo   Someone has resigned at Argo - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 7:50 pm

it also strikes me as strange timing considering january is fast approaching and before big ben strikes for the 12th time at 00:00 on 1/1/2019 we need to be on the ball spending the next 31 days strengthening our squad from top to bottom.

The cheif Scout leaving now could delay us in identifying targets between then and now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Someone has resigned at Argo   Someone has resigned at Argo - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 11:23 pm

Oh the irony of yoof. Feck all will happen other than Adams ringing round all the CCC clubs begging for a scoring midfielder or striker to get us out of the shit then send them back to their parent club half way through Febrary due to an injury crisis although they don't get played and we struggle on to finish one place above relegation. Scouting my arse he's been sacked because we are pretty well stuck with this squad bar a loan in Jan. I've seen it all before.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Someone has resigned at Argo   Someone has resigned at Argo - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 8:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Sometimes he doesn’t appreciate the budget we are working with and I have to knock him back a good number of times,” said Adams, with a smile.
"I have to tell him that he has to start being a wee bit realistic.

Those comments from DA nicely explains the quality of the current relegation squad.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Someone has resigned at Argo   Someone has resigned at Argo - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:02 am

Strongs brief was to sign top class players willing to play in the middle of nowhere for five hundred quid a week!! he never had a prayer!
Remember the Akky Argo motto, Ten thousand fans but we just sign shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone has resigned at Argo   Someone has resigned at Argo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:20 pm

My favourite PASOTI comment is that we should get Luggy in to do our scouting as he signed all those wee nuggets. cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Someone has resigned at Argo   Someone has resigned at Argo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 3:14 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
My favourite PASOTI comment is that we should get Luggy in to do our scouting as he signed all those wee nuggets. cheers

And first in would be Blair.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Someone has resigned at Argo   Someone has resigned at Argo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 3:16 pm

Peter Gilbert in at left back.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Someone has resigned at Argo   Someone has resigned at Argo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

lol folly, mclean, malcolm. bernard, gilmatin?, mcnamee, walton, in his words not mine puncheon,stack, easter,

thats to name a few to compare to the list of wee nuggets he signed.

he is a scout/coach at dundee utd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone has resigned at Argo   Someone has resigned at Argo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone has resigned at Argo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2