The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 JTV

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11810
Join date : 2013-08-16

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 10:57 am

dont even click the link as everytime you do it counts as a view.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Posts : 5029
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 59
Location : Tavistock area

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 11:11 am

Wonder who"Paul Sweet" is in the comments section?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man



Posts : 1299
Join date : 2016-02-19

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 11:26 am

Can't think of a single player that's brought any benefit to the team lol!

I turned off from there.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Posts : 10801
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 68
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 12:38 pm

It's the wannabe culture in desperation. Nool try trying to make himself relevant but it looks like SH has shown him and the other Windsor Boy, the door.

Give a few thickos a platform and they'll strut around the Avivafest and 'ospitality hoping people recognise them. Meanwhile, the owners get a free ride. Give generously laugh
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5380
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Tringreen wrote:
It's the wannabe culture in desperation. Nool try trying to make himself relevant but it looks like SH has shown him and the other Windsor Boy, the door.

Give a few thickos a platform and they'll strut around the Avivafest and 'ospitality hoping people recognise them. Meanwhile, the owners get a free ride. Give generously laugh

Its why Nikk is "wary" foreshore.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4771
Join date : 2017-09-09

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 1:27 pm

Lol "well have to wait and see at the end of the month and see how much advertising money we have?" How much did that cost? A Disney like £450m or a channel four low budget £4m? If you need ad money to host an amateur YouTube piece with a panel of volunteers then I would check the pockets and accounts of the site owner. Where's all the money going Ian? What with selling RBL badges, shirts, balls, mugs, books, pictures, paintings and turning pasoti into a click bait site it's makeing you look more like the Nigerian scammer every day, SEND ME THE MONIES!
What's next a Skype version of pbay so you can look into every bodies eyes when they post about a match. Wankersaurus.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

Posts : 1318
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Kingdom Of Kernow

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 2:23 pm

All comments on the video have now disappeared. How fortuitous! laugh

_______________________________________
Gimme a barrel and I'll scrape it! outtahere
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4584
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lol "well have to wait and see at the end of the month and see how much advertising money we have?" How much did that cost? A Disney like £450m or a channel four low budget £4m? If you need ad money to host an amateur YouTube piece with a panel of volunteers then I would check the pockets and accounts of the site owner. Where's all the money going Ian? What with selling RBL badges, shirts, balls, mugs, books, pictures, paintings and turning pasoti into a click bait site it's makeing you look more like the Nigerian scammer every day, SEND ME THE MONIES!
What's next a Skype version of pbay so you can look into every bodies eyes when they post about a match. Wankersaurus.


JTV - Page 2 Wire10

"Yes yes send me the lolly Jimmys kicked me outa the director box.... Need a Bung for a new AAA pass"


Last edited by harvetheslayer on Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 6896
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 42
Location : Plymouth

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 4:25 pm

The zombie from the Walking Dead in the blue jumper talks some shite- he can't wait for the Ice Rink to be built- WTF? and sturrock was responsible for signing wee gems like Halmosi (it was Holloway that signed him).
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4584
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 5:17 pm

All comments gone as well
Probably 80% were genuine posters clearly just calling it for what it was.....utter tripe
Nools agenda was clear advertising revenue
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Can I suggest in future people think twice before posting a link here to this character's childlike crap. Seems rather counter-productive. I fell for the link, it not being the herald. If anyone really must listen to such nonsense, they can find it on pasoti.
Someone can take one for the ATD team and report back for guffawing purposes.


Last edited by beesrus on Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8435
Join date : 2011-10-23

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Serious question why J tv?

Janner TV.

Greening looks like the sort that does line dancing

lol!

Was that Hand Clap Greening!!??

I see Nool is desperate for some alternative viewpoints for the next one to try and get some credibility. Good luck with that.

Tune in next time folks to see AndyS get REALLY Angry ( via video link of course) KuntishGreen and olliarsehole get a hard on every time Jimmys name gets mentioned, plus Wozzer and De Lar reveal their favourite Deepthroat moments.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5672
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Comments removed that's a shame
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3467
Join date : 2015-07-08

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 8:29 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Serious question why J tv?

Janner TV.

Greening looks like the sort that does line dancing

lol!

Was that Hand Clap Greening!!??  

I see Nool is desperate for some alternative viewpoints  for the next one to try and get some credibility. Good luck with that.

Tune in next time folks to see AndyS get REALLY Angry ( via video link of course) KuntishGreen and  olliarsehole get a hard on every time Jimmys name gets mentioned, plus Wozzer and De Lar reveal their favourite Deepthroat moments.
laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5672
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 8:42 pm

Video discription
Had to removed the vile comments from the usual suspects
Comments now disabled.

Your having a mare eh nool
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-02-02

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 10:08 pm

JTV...

Jizz TV
James' Twat Voice
Just Terrible Viewing


Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11810
Join date : 2013-08-16

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 11:41 pm

900 views only 10 likes says it all.

very boring and highly bias to the point of stupidity and ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4771
Join date : 2017-09-09

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 12:17 am

I haven't even watched it and I hate it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4584
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 6:12 am

You can sense the anger in Nooly with the vile comments aimed at the usual suspects.
He's just so incredibly dense to not realise that its his freakish behaviour this past 20 years that fuels it
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

Posts : 1318
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Kingdom Of Kernow

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 am

LOL

JTV - Page 2 Yt10

_______________________________________
Gimme a barrel and I'll scrape it! outtahere
Back to top Go down
Yea Man



Posts : 1299
Join date : 2016-02-19

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 9:17 am

Hillarious how few likes it has.

Not as popular as he thinks he is.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3467
Join date : 2015-07-08

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 9:26 am

That went well then laugh what a lot of pig swirl that was
Back to top Go down
Yea Man



Posts : 1299
Join date : 2016-02-19

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 11:35 am

It's back. Removed it by error apparently.

He's happy it had 1000 views before he deleted it, don't tell him most of those are people taking the piss lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4771
Join date : 2017-09-09

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 11:55 am

Yea Man wrote:
It's back. Removed it by error apparently.

He's happy it had 1000 views before he deleted it, don't tell him most of those are people taking the piss lol!

1200+ views before he deleted it. What a lying twat he is. You don't delete a video by mistake its the sort of thing you do so that no one can see there haven't been 1200+ views. It will die a death like all his sponsors.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 10319
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 60
Location : @ sea or @home

JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 12:11 pm

JTV - Page 2 Pasott10

Farm viewers.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




JTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JTV   JTV - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
JTV
Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: