akagreengull
Tgwu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 2:21 pm

Just back from Torbay/Totnes there on the A38 was the Argyle team coach, no hotel on this trip.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Could there be a more pointless game apart from being a run out for the fringe players. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 6:18 pm

Currently in Newport on a course. My hotel is within spitting distance of Rodney Parade. Proud to say I won't be attending.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 6:28 pm

Party pooper laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 6:49 pm

11 changes to the starting line-up.

Three debuts.

Six second-year apprentices in the squad; two in the starting line-up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm

As it should be, begs the question why Wylde and Ainsworth are still on the books, unless of course there are financial factors ala the shyster.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 7:03 pm

I’d have to go if I was that close to the dump that’s not like you punchey ..your be hanging out the window thinking what might have been ..lol
Back to top Go down

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 7:08 pm

I see Ryan Taylor is in the starting line up.
Why am I getting the feeling that Del naming him in this game is akin to him being forced to attend some ATOS fit for work interview. He'll probably be asked if he can lift a 5Kg bag of potatoes before he takes to the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 7:08 pm

RegGreen wrote:
I’d have to go if I was that close to the dump that’s not like you punchey ..your be hanging out the window thinking what might have been ..lol

Principles and morals mate.

If it wasn't for the under 21's being involved i'd have been there, probably along with a few hundred other absentees with morals.
Back to top Go down

Newport v Argyle Empty

truly says alot about Dyson if he still cant get a game under Del Bhey even when he gives the first team the night off in a competition no one seems to care about.

The sooner Ainsworth and Wylde are gone the better.
Back to top Go down

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Why am I getting the feeling that Del naming him in this game is akin to him being forced to attend some ATOS fit for work interview. He'll probably be asked if he can lift a 5Kg bag of potatoes before he takes to the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 7:14 pm

beesrus wrote:

Don't know really.Maybe it's because you think differently to everyone else in the entire universe.
Back to top Go down

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Don't know really.Maybe it's because you think differently to everyone else in the entire universe.

I doubt it Skinny.
I would bet a lot of people think like I do, but I'll articulate it. Let's call the constituency the silent trodden down minority. For silent majority opinion, I guess you should hop back over the road.
Back to top Go down

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 7:49 pm

beesrus wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I doubt it Skinny.
I would bet a lot of people think like I do, but I'll articulate it. Let's call the constituency the silent trodden down minority. For silent majority opinion, I guess you  should hop back over the road.

I’m sure of one thing and that’s nobody would think or write like you do, although it’s quite refreshing your latest effort contains just 3 lines rather than your normal A3 - so Bleddy boring.

I suppose it’s too simple that Ryan Taylor is getting a run out to test his fitness, there must be a conspiracy somewhere to feed that ego of yours
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 7:58 pm

11 changes guess we are paying out for a fine then,
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 8:06 pm

beesrus wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I doubt it Skinny.
I would bet a lot of people think like I do, but I'll articulate it. Let's call the constituency the silent trodden down minority. For silent majority opinion, I guess you  should hop back over the road.

Most true,afraid my deductive powers weren't up to scratch in this case. Giving it deeper thought,'tis very obvious now that all ATD posters except me must have had the self same image of Ryan Taylor lifting a 5kg bag of spuds in the dressing room tonight.Here goes with me new signature toon then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Graiser wrote:

I’m sure of one thing and that’s nobody would think or write like you do, although it’s quite refreshing your latest effort contains just 3 lines rather than your normal A3 - so Bleddy boring.

I suppose it’s too simple that Ryan Taylor is getting a run out to test his fitness, there must be a conspiracy somewhere to feed that ego of yours

Conspiracy is just sooooo yesterday. Sometimes a few lines, sometimes many, that's humans for you. "Keep off the grass" or a book full of regulations with legal jargon.
It may well be Taylor is being given a run out. But my interpretation, especially given other player comments recently, is that PAFC in the shape of the director of football, isn't best pleased with Master Taylor and others they consider to be malingerers or wussies. The only malingerer at Home Park in my mind over the last 7 years is the exiting ( exited ? ) chair. Four hours a week ? what sort of work commitment is that ?

I would love to believe in Del boy, and I supported his history when he came down here. He's since become a brent apologist and that's a big no no from me. Hope that's ok to feel these things.
Back to top Go down

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I doubt it Skinny.

Most true,afraid my deductive powers weren't up to scratch in this case. Giving it deeper thought,'tis very obvious now that all ATD posters except me must have had the self same image of Ryan Taylor lifting a 5kg bag of spuds in the dressing room tonight.Here goes with me new signature toon then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Awwww, you just don't like the cut of my jib Skinny. cat
Hope you don't mind, but I like to back the employees of PAFC in the same forthright manner as the new chair recently articulated in his brief twiterism regarding yobgate. I'm following his lead. Zero tolerance for bullying in the workplace. I'm concerned for the welfare of injured players given recent revelations, and Taylor has certainly voiced his worries.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 8:27 pm

I do like an attempt at deeper analysis of a mundane situation, simplified to Scottish yes man manager keeps afloat unlikely survival hopes of a third division austerity driven football club. party animal
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 8:29 pm

It lambs to the slaughter, lucky it is only  1 - nil
Back to top Go down
hippo

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 8:30 pm

2-0 now
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Newport
Plymouth
43 mins
lol!
The seven year legacy of Brentism austerity lives on.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Excellent news
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Being completely annihilated by Newport's kids. It's a shit competition but FFS!
Back to top Go down

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 8:43 pm

I'd have thought the players on the pitch would have grabbed this oppotunity to show what they can do and give Del Bhey food for thought but instead it just proves this is yet another season where we have strong 11 and absolutely nothing after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newport v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle   Newport v Argyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Newport v Argyle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next