Earwegoagain
Big Robby
Punchdrunk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PFA fans award of the month... Empty
PostSubject: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 3:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Goes to Freddy Lapado.....after Porkys link to vote on PASOTI of course.

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Lundan Cabbie is the latest poster to get the IJN treatment. He must be really pissing them off because he was always someone who IJN seemed to like. Its toe the party line or STFU
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 4:41 pm

He really is as thick as custard. He announces it was his advertising link that enabled Freddie to win the award so LC says that devalues the award, which of course it does if hes advertising the vote link, so now LC is an outsider, a Grockle who shouldnt be posting on PASOTI Razz
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 4:45 pm

Big Robby wrote:
He really is as thick as custard. He announces it was his advertising link that enabled Freddie to win the award so LC says that devalues the award, which of course it does if hes advertising the vote link, so now LC is an outsider,  a Grockle who shouldnt be posting on PASOTI Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 5:25 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Lundan Cabbie is the latest poster to get the IJN treatment. He must be really pissing them off because he was always someone who IJN seemed to like. Its toe the party line or STFU

Seems like Nool has smashed LC with his ban hammer.

justanotherfan wrote:
Well let me explain too - this is a site for supporters of PAFC, not for displaced London cab drivers who support other teams and have no allegiance to said PAFC. Let me explain further, your constant carping is not appreciated. If you have any thoughts on matters football and refereeing, then please feel free to post on the Eagles fans website.

Signed

A disgruntled Janner

Posty said
We've taken care of this particular situation.

lol! All of Nools opinions are allowed, none others.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 5:36 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

justanotherfan wrote:
Well let me explain too - this is a site for supporters of PAFC, not for displaced London cab drivers who support other teams and have no allegiance to said PAFC. Let me explain further, your constant carping is not appreciated. If you have any thoughts on matters football and refereeing, then please feel free to post on the Eagles fans website.

Signed

A disgruntled Janner

Posty said

Run by Nool for nool and associated toadies, when the guy was agreeing with the Cornish bully boy everthing was fine now he banished! lol! lol! lol! lol! pig pig
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 6:31 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

justanotherfan wrote:

Signed

A disgruntled Janner

Posty said

Run by Nool for nool and associated toadies, when the guy was agreeing with the Cornish bully boy everthing was fine now he banished! lol! lol! lol! lol! pig pig

You gotta love the way the fat oaf "outs" peoples names when it suits him
Sleazy forum run by a wannabee who now has HMRC and the Charities commission investigating him. Way to go fella way to go....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 10:17 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

justanotherfan wrote:

Signed

A disgruntled Janner

Posty said

You gotta love the way the fat oaf "outs" peoples names when it suits him
Sleazy forum run by a wannabee who now has HMRC and the Charities commission investigating him. Way to go fella way to go....

Someone's just asked whether Nool has banned another long standing member? Nool finds the use of the word ANOTHER as INTRIGUING? They must have all manner of Nool denial ism written into their t&cs now. It's hilarious, Lundan Cabby has been banned for daring to suggest that Nool collecting cash for the club on the back of the RBL was not very cool, at all, which it wasn't. He's now waited until LC has broken another rule ie don't argue with Cornwalls biggest only child, and banned his arse. Why don't they just say what everybody knows has happened?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 10:28 am

He has taken the Trump baton and run off!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 11:06 am

Big Robby wrote:

Na I have to disagree. London Cabbie and Xisle have always fallen into a similar category as far as Newell's concerned. He always disliked the Throbber historically. But Throbbers fawning of Brent in recent years has meant that Newell has had no option to accept him because of his pro Brent rants

London Cabbie has always pissed Newell off. What always surprised me though was no matter how many digs Newell had at him, Cabbie never bit back and if anything inexplicably continued to leg-shag Newell. Very odd behaviour. He should have just called Newell a cnut and be done with JBsoti.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

Na I have to disagree. London Cabbie and Xisle have always fallen into a similar category as far as Newell's concerned. He always disliked the Throbber historically. But Throbbers fawning of Brent in recent years has meant that Newell has had no option to accept him because of his pro Brent rants

London Cabbie has always pissed Newell off. What always surprised me though was no matter how many digs Newell had at him, Cabbie never bit back and if anything inexplicably continued to leg-shag Newell. Very odd behaviour. He should have just called Newell a cnut and be done with JBsoti.

Yeah perhaps tolerated would have been a better description. LC was certainly never rounded on for being a Palace fan like he was yesterday and there are loads of others on PASOTI who support PL clubs and I was told that IJN himself used to watch Man Utd regularly but Im not sure if thats true or not. It looks like LC has been told he can only post on Terraces now. I just dont know why he bothers with the place really
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 4:21 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

Yeah perhaps tolerated would have been a better description. LC was certainly never rounded on for being a Palace fan like he was yesterday and there are loads of others on PASOTI who support PL clubs and I was told that IJN himself used to watch Man Utd regularly but Im not sure if thats true or not. It looks like LC has been told he can only post on Terraces now. I just dont know why he bothers with the place really
2011 was a good year for argo, the cornishman swapped old trafford for Jimmys box, Churchill Webb became Prez and Sue superfan, became a superfan. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Happy daze. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PFA fans award of the month...   PFA fans award of the month... Empty

Back to top Go down

PFA fans award of the month...
Page 1 of 1