Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Natasha Brent

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Natasha Brent   Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:35 pm

rickler, the next newell in waiting, to protect his master from harm.
Same behaviour, same animal.
Looks like the silence isn't working on ATD
Nothing like a few people questioning Silent Si's motives to stir your heavy lumbering stumps into action. Pathetic
Read Hallett's own comments on the PAFC baggo to fill yourself in on Hallett's motives and his priority of a safe haven for his money. It couldn't be clearer
I don't take kindly to being called a liar.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11214
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Natasha Brent   Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:06 pm

wht
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4394
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Natasha Brent   Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Freathy wrote:
BRENTS OUT NOW


lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Another subtle Freathy classic quip. laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5068
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Natasha Brent   Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:51 pm

beesrus wrote:
rickler, the next newell in waiting, to protect his master from harm.
Same behaviour, same animal.
Looks like the silence isn't working on ATD
Nothing like a few people questioning Silent Si's motives to stir your heavy lumbering stumps into action. Pathetic
Read Hallett's own comments on the PAFC baggo to fill yourself in on Hallett's motives and his priority of a safe haven for his money. It couldn't be clearer
I don't take kindly to being called a liar.

I'm not 'protecting' anyone.  I am disproving your stupid 'safe haven conspiracy theory' by pointing out facts.

Try addressing the point in question instead of veering off on tangents all the time.  

and quite frankly, who gives a toss as to what you take kindly to?
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Natasha Brent   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:10 pm

This is what Hallett has said of his investment in Argyle. Clearly a safe haven is the driving force, yet you refuse to accept that.

Hallett wrote:
My job is to preserve my family wealth, not to grow it, so I’m not seeking investments that offer financial returns.

And quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn if you don't give a toss.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5068
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Natasha Brent   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Plymouth Argyle is clearly not a safe haven. You refuse to accept that. ..and certainly not as safe as US thirty year treasury bond. You refuse to accept that.

You refuse to accept anything that you don't want to believe.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 673
Join date : 2012-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Natasha Brent   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:22 pm

beesrus wrote:
This is what Hallett has said of his investment in Argyle. Clearly a safe haven is the driving force, yet you refuse to accept that.

Hallett wrote:
My job is to preserve my family wealth, not to grow it, so I’m not seeking investments that offer financial returns.

And quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn if you don't give a toss.


NOBODY, EVER has put money into a football club to preserve it!

And no football club owner has ever told a lie.

And anyone who uses the term "investments" is looking for a return on them.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Natasha Brent   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Hallett was talking of his £4m loan. There's little safer than lending to yourself for a guaranteed return. The safest haven I know of on the planet.  Clear as day, but not to some, apparently. Fingers in ears.
If Hallett is fibbing in the time honoured tradition of football folk, that's quite a different matter.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

avatar

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

PostSubject: Re: Natasha Brent   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Graiser wrote:
Durnovaria wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I wonder if we have any of their alumni on here?

In fact I am sure we do but I'm not going to out anybody.

There used to be a few on Pasoti so they certainly do exist.

Well I went to Plymouth College and there were/are a few of us that supported Argyle. In my time, there were around 90 in a school year - 20 of us who were oiks but clever who were awarded scholarships from the council to go there (and we were the most likely to follow Argyle) - plus 70 mostly thick toffs. I suspect Simon Hallett was a scholarship boy too although 2 or 3 years above me.

Went to Widey Tech, does that count ?
I also went to Widey, left in 73
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7197
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Natasha Brent   Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:05 am

Durnovaria wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I wonder if we have any of their alumni on here?

In fact I am sure we do but I'm not going to out anybody.

There used to be a few on Pasoti so they certainly do exist.

Well I went to Plymouth College and there were/are a few of us that supported Argyle. In my time, there were around 90 in a school year - 20 of us who were oiks but clever who were awarded scholarships from the council to go there (and we were the most likely to follow Argyle) - plus 70 mostly thick toffs. I suspect Simon Hallett was a scholarship boy too although 2 or 3 years above me.

It wasn't you that I had in mind.

I'm reminded of my own time at school when we were made to play rugby all the time when all we ever wanted to do was play football.

I know a few Plymouth College old boys who are every bit as genuine an Argyle fan as I am.

Plymouth College is a funny old world and the "posh thickos" comment is very telling.

And, yes, I do have some, rather limited admittedly, direct experience of it as a school although I never went there.

It is an interesting institution to discuss but not for this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Natasha Brent   

Back to top Go down
 
Natasha Brent
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: