The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5923
Join date : 2014-03-30

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Hasn't happened yet though, has it, and not likely to. The clue is in the word liberal. Meanwhile yet another fascist right wig nut job mass terrorism in Pittsburgh last week, and another this week on a yoga class FFS. There's hatred for you.

Believe it or not I'm better at spotting hatred than you are, hence why I am worried about Franks gang. Ignore it at your peril, first the leavers, then the abstainers. Don't tell me you weren't warned.


The so called 'antifascist' rent a mob are every bit as violent as those they oppose on the 'right'.

Where is there an anti-fascist equivalent of the cold-blooded, unprovoked murder of Jo Cox?

Where is the anti-fascist equivalent of the Soho bomber?

Where is the anti-fascist equivalent of the man who drove from Cardiff to London to kill Jeremy Corbyn but who then drove into a crowd of pedestrians killing at least one?

There is no such thing.

You are talking nonsense. There is no equivalent. Both sides are not as bad as each other.

And the only person I have suggested is an apologist for fascism is "Tommy Robinson" - and of that there is no doubt at all.


Some fair points, however,

When someone attacks muslims they are automatically branded right wing, does that make muslims who specifically target christians left wing?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 4:38 pm

No.

If you start with a simple definition of fascism as being a hatred of people different to yourself then islamist terrorists are wholly fascistic when they attack either people or a place because it is unlike them.

ISIS, for example, are definably islamo-fascist.

As for the automatic condemnation of attacks on muslims being perpetrated by the far right...

Again untrue. Most of the attacks on muslims are perpetrated by other muslims. They just don't get reported much and it seems to me that the far right psychoes don't much care about who it is they are attacking (which again squares comfortably with the islamo-fascist terrorists).

As for automatic blaming the media was awash with Islamist terrorist theories when Anders Breivik went on a murderous rampage creating an unprecedented, at least in terms of Europe and modern times, number of murdered victims. (Another far right atrocity for which there is no leftist equivalent.) The truth was very different.

No doubt I'll get slagged for not mentioning terrorist atrocities such as 9/11, the tube/bus bombings in London, the railway in Madrid, the nightclub in Bali etc. No I'm not forgetting them nor am I excusing them nor am I condoning them. They too were carried out by fascists - but Islamist ones.

But the case remains that for all of these and many others like the Las Vegas sniper, the Oklahoma Bomber, the Unabomber, the idiot who sent bombs everywhere last week there is, quite simply, no leftist equivalent.

None.

There is no "whataboutery" here that has a basis in fact or which makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5923
Join date : 2014-03-30

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Wiki

"What constitutes a definition of fascism and fascist governments has been a complicated and highly disputed subject concerning the exact nature of fascism and its core tenets debated amongst historians, political scientists, and other scholars since Benito Mussolini first used the term in 1915.

A significant number of scholars agree that a "fascist regime" is foremost an authoritarian form of government, although not all authoritarian regimes are fascist. Authoritarianism is thus a defining characteristic, but most scholars will say that more distinguishing traits are needed to make an authoritarian regime fascist.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9]

Similarly, fascism as an ideology is also hard to define. Originally, it referred to a totalitarian political movement linked with corporatism which existed in Italy from 1922 to 1943 under the leadership of Benito Mussolini. Many scholars use the word "fascism" without capitalization in a more general sense, to refer to an ideology (or group of ideologies) which was influential in many countries at many different times. For this purpose, they have sought to identify what Roger Griffin calls a "fascist minimum"—that is, the minimum conditions that a certain political movement must meet in order to be considered "fascist".[3] According to most scholars of fascism, there are both left and right influences on fascism as a social movement, and fascism, especially once in power, has historically attacked both left, moderate right wing and the opposition in the radical right in order to maintain power".
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8521
Join date : 2011-10-23

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 5:32 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Hasn't happened yet though, has it, and not likely to. The clue is in the word liberal. Meanwhile yet another fascist right wig nut job mass terrorism in Pittsburgh last week, and another this week on a yoga class FFS. There's hatred for you.

Believe it or not I'm better at spotting hatred than you are, hence why I am worried about Franks gang. Ignore it at your peril, first the leavers, then the abstainers. Don't tell me you weren't warned.


The so called 'antifascist' rent a mob are every bit as violent as those they oppose on the 'right'.

Where is there an anti-fascist equivalent of the cold-blooded, unprovoked murder of Jo Cox?

Where is the anti-fascist equivalent of the Soho bomber?

Where is the anti-fascist equivalent of the man who drove from Cardiff to London to kill Jeremy Corbyn but who then drove into a crowd of pedestrians killing at least one?

There is no such thing.

You are talking nonsense. There is no equivalent. Both sides are not as bad as each other.

And the only person I have suggested is an apologist for fascism is "Tommy Robinson" - and of that there is no doubt at all.

You're sounding like a bit of an apologist for the anti-fascist yob element there, Franny.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8521
Join date : 2011-10-23

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 5:53 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I thought the EU was supposed to be a lefty conspiracy.


You could play the word game with this.

Left = Labour.

Labour = Anti semitic.

Anti Semitic = Nazis

Nazis = Fascists.

I rest my case.

Classic.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Hasn't happened yet though, has it, and not likely to. The clue is in the word liberal. Meanwhile yet another fascist right wig nut job mass terrorism in Pittsburgh last week, and another this week on a yoga class FFS. There's hatred for you.

Believe it or not I'm better at spotting hatred than you are, hence why I am worried about Franks gang. Ignore it at your peril, first the leavers, then the abstainers. Don't tell me you weren't warned.


The so called 'antifascist' rent a mob are every bit as violent as those they oppose on the 'right'.

Where is there an anti-fascist equivalent of the cold-blooded, unprovoked murder of Jo Cox?

Where is the anti-fascist equivalent of the Soho bomber?

Where is the anti-fascist equivalent of the man who drove from Cardiff to London to kill Jeremy Corbyn but who then drove into a crowd of pedestrians killing at least one?

There is no such thing.

You are talking nonsense. There is no equivalent. Both sides are not as bad as each other.

And the only person I have suggested is an apologist for fascism is "Tommy Robinson" - and of that there is no doubt at all.

You're sounding like a bit of an apologist for the anti-fascist yob element there, Franny.

Really? I think not but you interpret things how you like.

At least I'm not afraid to, and don't hesitate to, condemn the real thing in all its forms and do not make excuses for racist pieces of shit like "Tommy Robinson".
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5139
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 10:57 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Hasn't happened yet though, has it, and not likely to. The clue is in the word liberal. Meanwhile yet another fascist right wig nut job mass terrorism in Pittsburgh last week, and another this week on a yoga class FFS. There's hatred for you.

Believe it or not I'm better at spotting hatred than you are, hence why I am worried about Franks gang. Ignore it at your peril, first the leavers, then the abstainers. Don't tell me you weren't warned.


The so called 'antifascist' rent a mob are every bit as violent as those they oppose on the 'right'.

Where is there an anti-fascist equivalent of the cold-blooded, unprovoked murder of Jo Cox?

Where is the anti-fascist equivalent of the Soho bomber?

Where is the anti-fascist equivalent of the man who drove from Cardiff to London to kill Jeremy Corbyn but who then drove into a crowd of pedestrians killing at least one?

There is no such thing.

You are talking nonsense. There is no equivalent. Both sides are not as bad as each other.

And the only person I have suggested is an apologist for fascism is "Tommy Robinson" - and of that there is no doubt at all.

You're sounding like a bit of an apologist for the anti-fascist yob element there, Franny.

Really? I think not but you interpret things how you like.

At least I'm not afraid to, and don't hesitate to, condemn the real thing in all its forms and do not make excuses for racist pieces of shit like "Tommy Robinson".

Without you constantly referencing Tommy Robinson and his ilk I would literally never come across his name other than odd newspaper headlines which I don't bother reading fully. He's a nasty little minority that needs ignoring.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5139
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 11:08 am

beesrus wrote:
The likes of Frank use words, not guns.  Probably wasting my time again talking to a gun person.
Oh, and it was the socialists they came for first, if you're going to quote the  poem.
Hopeless.

cheers classic case of what I'm talking about here. GUN PERSON? Obviously with a link, in your mind, to the NRA and Trump. Lol. I'm a licenced gun owner, I've been trained, I have decades of experience. I only use my guns to replace the slaughtermans bullet. I don't threaten people with guns, I don't shoot people with guns. I don't support the public (whether licenced or not) to carry guns in public, I don't even support arming of all the Police.
So between you and Franny ŷou have me painted as a stupid, violent racist, fascist, gun toting Trump supporter and fully paid up member of the NRA!
Like I say before any ethnic cleansing takes place first you must paint the opponent as an enemy, then you dehumanise them, paint them as criminal, of low intelligence and not worthy of the same protection and rights as the oppressors. The nasty Liberals are as bad as Hitler and the brown shirts in their early days.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 11:12 am

His name is not "Tommy Robinson". It is Sean Yaxley-Lennon.

I did not bring him into this thread although the fact remains that he is a Leaver a racist, a fascist and an islamophobe.

Funny how his passion for fighting against child abuse is so at odds with Arron Banks's apologia for it. Can't say I have seen Sean Yaxley-Lennon or his EDL buddies complain about that.

Nor did I say that the anfi-fascists were as bad as the real thing when quite clearly they aren't.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 11:15 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
The nasty Liberals are as bad as Hitler and the brown shirts in their early days.

Over the years you have come out with some complete twaddle but that just about takes the biscuit.

Hitler had his boot boys from the very beginning of his rise to power.

Unless you are talking about his kindergarten years.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5139
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 11:22 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
The nasty Liberals are as bad as Hitler and the brown shirts in their early days.

Over the years you have come out with some complete twaddle but that just about takes the biscuit.

Hitler had his boot boys from the very beginning of his rise to power.

Unless you are talking about his kindergarten years.

Just replace the rest of my post for some context. By your constant inferring that all leavers are racist and facist you are doing exactly what Hitler did to the Jews in the early days.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5139
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 11:26 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
His name is not "Tommy Robinson". It is Sean Yaxley-Lennon.

I did not bring him into this thread although the fact remains that he is a Leaver a racist, a fascist and an islamophobe.

Funny how his passion for fighting against child abuse is so at odds with Arron Banks's apologia for it. Can't say I have seen Sean Yaxley-Lennon or his EDL buddies complain about that.

Nor did I say that the anfi-fascists were as bad as the real thing when quite clearly they aren't.

Do you want me to count how many times you've bought the guy up in this thread alone? As Ive said before he's really irrelevant unless you are trying to paint a majority of this country as his supporters which he is clearly untrue or he'd be Prime Minister. So take your nasty and dangerous talk elsewhere you vile whinging bastard.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5923
Join date : 2014-03-30

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 11:29 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
His name is not "Tommy Robinson". It is Sean Yaxley-Lennon.

I did not bring him into this thread although the fact remains that he is a Leaver a racist, a fascist and an islamophobe.

Funny how his passion for fighting against child abuse is so at odds with Arron Banks's apologia for it. Can't say I have seen Sean Yaxley-Lennon or his EDL buddies complain about that.

Nor did I say that the anfi-fascists were as bad as the real thing when quite clearly they aren't.


*Stephen
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury



Posts : 670
Join date : 2013-08-23

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 1:04 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
His name is not "Tommy Robinson". It is Sean Yaxley-Lennon.

I did not bring him into this thread although the fact remains that he is a Leaver a racist, a fascist and an islamophobe.

How exactly is that relevant ? unless you regard voting Leave as a criminal act alongside his other nefarious activity you mentioned ?


Last edited by Lord Melbury on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Kingdom Of Kernow

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 1:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:
The likes of Frank use words, not guns.  Probably wasting my time again talking to a gun person.
Oh, and it was the socialists they came for first, if you're going to quote the  poem.
Hopeless.

cheers classic case of what I'm talking about here. GUN PERSON? Obviously with a link, in your mind, to the NRA and Trump. Lol. I'm a licenced gun owner, I've been trained, I have decades of experience. I only use my guns to replace the slaughtermans bullet. I don't threaten people with guns, I don't shoot people with guns. I don't support the public (whether licenced or not) to carry guns in public, I don't even support arming of all the Police.
So between you and Franny ŷou have me painted as a stupid, violent racist, fascist, gun toting Trump supporter and fully paid up member of the NRA!
Like I say before any ethnic cleansing takes place first you must paint the opponent as an enemy, then you dehumanise them, paint them as criminal, of low intelligence and not worthy of the same protection and rights as the oppressors. The nasty Liberals are as bad as Hitler and the brown shirts in their early days.

Apart from all that, I think you're alright, mheeet!

_______________________________________
A man once said "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.”
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5139
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 1:18 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:
The likes of Frank use words, not guns.  Probably wasting my time again talking to a gun person.
Oh, and it was the socialists they came for first, if you're going to quote the  poem.
Hopeless.

cheers classic case of what I'm talking about here. GUN PERSON? Obviously with a link, in your mind, to the NRA and Trump. Lol. I'm a licenced gun owner, I've been trained, I have decades of experience. I only use my guns to replace the slaughtermans bullet. I don't threaten people with guns, I don't shoot people with guns. I don't support the public (whether licenced or not) to carry guns in public, I don't even support arming of all the Police.
So between you and Franny ŷou have me painted as a stupid, violent racist, fascist, gun toting Trump supporter and fully paid up member of the NRA!
Like I say before any ethnic cleansing takes place first you must paint the opponent as an enemy, then you dehumanise them, paint them as criminal, of low intelligence and not worthy of the same protection and rights as the oppressors. The nasty Liberals are as bad as Hitler and the brown shirts in their early days.

Always thought there was summit dodgy about you, pal. Laughing

Franny did as well when he met me although he didn't say feck all just gave me this really creepy stare into the eyes that would have worried any ten year old boy.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 2:37 pm

I painted you as a gun person, no more, no less. It's ridiculous for you to say those with liberal values are the same as undemocratic forces.
For the record, I do not think you're a racist, a fascist, and would be surprised if you supported the Trump child, even though he does play the country backyard vote.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4894
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Wonder how many of the 400 voted leave

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:15 pm

In a Plymouth factory ? Probably about 70%.
Still, many blue collar leavers did say they were prepared to take a temporary cut in living standards to get rid of Brussels, so they have what they wished for.  My father-in-law used to work there a long time ago, a nice man. He would be very sad today.   I've never worked in a factory, never my scene.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
The nasty Liberals are as bad as Hitler and the brown shirts in their early days.

Over the years you have come out with some complete twaddle but that just about takes the biscuit.

Hitler had his boot boys from the very beginning of his rise to power.

Unless you are talking about his kindergarten years.

Just replace the rest of my post for some context. By your constant inferring that all leavers are racist and facist you are doing exactly what Hitler did to the Jews in the early days.

There you go again.

I have never said that.

I have said all fascists and racists will be Leavers, as they quite demonstrably are, but that is not the same thing at all.

Must have told you that about 120 times now.

What is so difficult about it that you completely fail to get it every single time?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:
The likes of Frank use words, not guns.  Probably wasting my time again talking to a gun person.
Oh, and it was the socialists they came for first, if you're going to quote the  poem.
Hopeless.

cheers classic case of what I'm talking about here. GUN PERSON? Obviously with a link, in your mind, to the NRA and Trump. Lol. I'm a licenced gun owner, I've been trained, I have decades of experience. I only use my guns to replace the slaughtermans bullet. I don't threaten people with guns, I don't shoot people with guns. I don't support the public (whether licenced or not) to carry guns in public, I don't even support arming of all the Police.
So between you and Franny ŷou have me painted as a stupid, violent racist, fascist, gun toting Trump supporter and fully paid up member of the NRA!
Like I say before any ethnic cleansing takes place first you must paint the opponent as an enemy, then you dehumanise them, paint them as criminal, of low intelligence and not worthy of the same protection and rights as the oppressors. The nasty Liberals are as bad as Hitler and the brown shirts in their early days.

Always thought there was summit dodgy about you, pal. Laughing

Franny did as well when he met me although he didn't say feck all just gave me this really creepy stare into the eyes that would have worried any ten year old boy.

You've been told off for that already.

Don't be a twat twice.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Lord Melbury



Posts : 670
Join date : 2013-08-23

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 6:15 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Wonder how many of the 400 voted leave

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The press release read out on Radio Devon stated the main reason for closure being “global uncertainty in the automobile industry”.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Posts : 1910
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Wonder how many of the 400 voted leave

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The press release read out on Radio Devon stated the main reason for closure being “global uncertainty in the automobile industry”.

Uncertainty over Brexit was also quoted on Spotlight as one of the reasons.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5139
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 9:05 am

beesrus wrote:
I painted you as a gun person, no more, no less.  It's ridiculous for you to say those with liberal values are the same as undemocratic forces.
For the record, I do not think you're a racist, a fascist, and would be surprised if you supported the Trump child, even though he does play the country backyard vote.

"Gun person" not what I'd describe someone who shoots some food for the family. Like Franny you like a little dig but don't like getting it back.
And it's not ridiculous having a go at the teeth knashing liberals who would be up on a charge if they used he same rhetoric against any group, ie, black, Aisian or mixed race. Believe it or not we aren't covered by the hate crime laws. Ignore it if you want I find this new wave of hate quite disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5139
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 9:08 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
The nasty Liberals are as bad as Hitler and the brown shirts in their early days.

Over the years you have come out with some complete twaddle but that just about takes the biscuit.

Hitler had his boot boys from the very beginning of his rise to power.

Unless you are talking about his kindergarten years.

Just replace the rest of my post for some context. By your constant inferring that all leavers are racist and facist you are doing exactly what Hitler did to the Jews in the early days.

There you go again.

I have never said that.

I have said all fascists and racists will be Leavers, as they quite demonstrably are, but that is not the same thing at all.

Must have told you that about 120 times now.

What is so difficult about it that you completely fail to get it every single time?

Sorry if I refuse to accept something that I believe to be bollocks. This is what happens when people like you get fed shite that fits the narrative that you want to believe, you believe shite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: