Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7391
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:00 pm

I see.

There is no corruption threshold. I get it. Anything goes.

We are now officially a Banana Republic.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 3898
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:04 pm

No we are both playing by the same rules you just can't see what is in front of your face,
From Guido Fawkes,

"There is a long list of reasons why Carole Cadwalladr’s claims that Vote Leave “cheated” on their spending during the referendum are wrong. First and foremost, the Remain campaign did exactly the same thing that Cadwalladr is accusing Vote Leave of, only far, far worse. Vote Leave gifted BeLeave £625,000. Yet in the month before the vote the Remainers set up FIVE new campaigns and funnelled a MILLION pounds into them so they could stay under the spending limit:

DDB UK Ltd registered as an independent campaign on 25 May 2016, less than a month before the referendum. DDB UK Ltd received £191,000 in donations.

Best For Our Future registered as a permitted participant on 27 May 2016, less than a month before the referendum. It received £424,000 in donations

The In Crowd registered on 10 June 2016, less than two weeks before the referendum. It received £76,000 in donations.

Virgin Management Ltd registered as a permitted participant on 3 June 2016, less than three weeks before the referendum. It received £210,000 in donations.

Wake Up And Vote registered as a permitted participant on 24 May 2016, less than a month before the referendum. It received £100,000 in donations.

The Remain campaign did exactly the same thing as Vote Leave, only with more money and with five new campaigns. This renders Cadwalladr’s central charge against Vote Leave completely obsolete."

Have to say I'd agree within all of that. I like that you claim that Banks £8m influenced the vote in leaves favour yet the fact that remain spent more than £5m more than leave would suggest its been nullified by the American meddling. You really are a funny guy.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7391
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Irrelevant.

The National Crime Agency would not be involved if there was such an easy defence.

Nice C&P skillz though.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 3898
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:18 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Irrelevant.

The National Crime Agency would not be involved if there was such an easy defence.

Nice C&P skillz though.

Try getting someone else to read it and explain it to you. The NCA are investigating Banks not the leave campaign. It does not invalidate the referendum nor will it in the future. We will have left before any of it gets to court.
Sulk
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5140
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:25 pm

All this conveniently side steps the bigger issue of where Banks money has come from and why he met Russian officials on 11 occasions.

I don't pretend to be an expert on electoral law. However one side has been found to have broken it and the other hasn't.

Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5140
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Irrelevant.

The National Crime Agency would not be involved if there was such an easy defence.

Nice C&P skillz though.

Try getting someone else to read it and explain it to you. The NCA are investigating Banks not the leave campaign. It does not invalidate the referendum nor will it in the future. We will have left before any of it gets to court.
Sulk

Banks set up leave.eu. Leave EU campaigned to leave. The. EU.

Its not that hard to understand is it?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7391
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Which is a very good reason for the suspension of Article 50.

We are due to leave on March 29. Imagine if irrefutable proof that the whole referendum was compromised by, say, Russian money emerged the day afterwards. What then?

"Oh the signs were there. The accusations were on file. The PM had ordered them not to be investigated but everybody knew there were serious doubts about the integrity of the whole process. We just blundered on in ignorance and made an irreversible decision based on the corruptly obtained votes of racists, idiots and other associated "fucktards" because, y'know, it's the bantz, innit."
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9513
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:31 pm

Aaron Banks and his "money" had nothing to do with the official Leave campaign....end of subject.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7391
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:32 pm

zyph wrote:
Aaron Banks and his "money" had nothing to do with the official Leave campaign....end of subject.

You wish.

I think not.

Arron Banks's money funded Nigel Farage's usage of Nazi imagery on the day that Jo Cox was murdered and everything else that Nigel Farage said and did during the campaign.

So the Russian money that Banks illegally acquired and illegally spent funded Farage.

And you can hardly say that Nigel Farage had nothing to do with Brexit after he'd bleated on about little else for decades, built an entire political party and been banging on about it relentlessly on every news bulletin and in every newspaper for years, can you?

That literally makes no sense at all, does it?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5708
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:36 pm

He's gonna blow.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5231
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
He's gonna blow.

Mr. Creosote.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5708
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:56 pm

A waffer thin mint Sir?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:06 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
"Mr Banks was not the source of the £8m loans...".

I wonder who PUT that IN?

Exactly how corrupt is the Leave campaign allowed to have been before the result is rejected?

And before you say "it made no difference" ask yourself who ever spent £8m on a political campaign believing it would make no difference?

Much like the government spending £9.3 million on leaflets pleading the remain case and that certainly didn’t make a difference, so what makes you think this £8 million quid made a difference
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5140
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:54 pm

zyph wrote:
Aaron Banks and his "money" had nothing to do with the official Leave campaign....end of subject.

You wish Zippy, you wish.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5140
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:55 pm

Graiser wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
"Mr Banks was not the source of the £8m loans...".

I wonder who PUT that IN?

Exactly how corrupt is the Leave campaign allowed to have been before the result is rejected?

And before you say "it made no difference" ask yourself who ever spent £8m on a political campaign believing it would make no difference?

Much like the government spending £9.3 million on leaflets pleading the remain case and that certainly didn’t make a difference, so what makes you think this £8 million quid made a difference

Probably where he got it from is the problem. Do keep up.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
"Mr Banks was not the source of the £8m loans...".

I wonder who PUT that IN?

Exactly how corrupt is the Leave campaign allowed to have been before the result is rejected?

And before you say "it made no difference" ask yourself who ever spent £8m on a political campaign believing it would make no difference?

Much like the government spending £9.3 million on leaflets pleading the remain case and that certainly didn’t make a difference, so what makes you think this £8 million quid made a difference

Probably where he got it from is the problem. Do keep up.

Oh I keep up alright, it’s you and SFD which keep going round in circles, I couldn’t give a flying one where he got it from, the point you so conveniently missed was the contribution of taxpayers money was the largest contribution yet failed to win.
Frankly I believe the electorate’s mind was made up before all the crap and bollox was spewed out, so carry on with all the sideshows, fact is we’re leaving and the best thing to do is decide how to benefit from it as I’m sure we will.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 3898
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:03 pm

And remain spent £5m more than leave. Plus loads of remains money came from the USA but that's ok because it's influence from a non Russian country. As I've said before even if Aaron Banks is found guilty it will have feck all to do with invalidating the referendum. Only in Fwanks ponderous mind.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 3898
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:35 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
He's gonna blow.

Tommy Robinson. That should do it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5708
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
He's gonna blow.

Tommy Robinson. That should do it. Very Happy


bom
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 10304
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 56
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
And remain spent £5m more than leave. Plus loads of remains money came from the USA but that's ok because it's influence from a non Russian country. As I've said before even if Aaron Banks is found guilty it will have feck all to do with invalidating the referendum. Only in Fwanks ponderous mind.


Frank is so desperate it is quite sad.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5140
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:44 am

It’s boring now. I’ve had some reason to reflect for various reasons I don’t want to go into publically, happy to talk via PM though, if anyone’s interested enough.

I don’t want a second referendum, what will be will be. I don’t think we can ever truly leave but life will go one regardless somehow.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4000
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:11 am

I've rarely posted on this thread but there is absolutely not going to be 2nd referendum no matter what the "options" that might be included in one
Simply not happening. We're leaving on 29/03
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7391
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:31 am

This "Tommy Robinson"?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Does anybody know what the flag with the cross on it represents?


Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
P.O.I
Admin


Posts : 1112
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Bexiteering racist dullard I am!

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:33 am

Guy Fawkes looks well, considering!

_______________________________________
I will see you again - but, not yet, not yet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury



Posts : 663
Join date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:43 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
This "Tommy Robinson"?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Does anybody know what the flag with the cross on it represents?

Knight Templar, but then you already knew that having Googled it & been tewwibly offended by everything on their website as politically they stand to the right of Karl Marx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   

Back to top Go down
 
EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Back to top 
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: