Dingle
SteelCannon
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Peggy

Peggy

New Argyle director. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:17 pm

Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Just a good job Webby got booted and he didn't get his claws on the new blood.

Indeed seeing as Webbo wuz finished rodgering the Journalists wife he was avidly searching around for fresh meat

Journalists wife?!

That's a new one on me.

He wasn't a journalist and she wasn't his wife. One of Webb's little flings after he was given the president gig and before he got together with Mrs Purse. And since the lad apparently didn't know about it, people usually leave the names out, so I'll do the same.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:34 pm

Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Indeed seeing as Webbo wuz finished rodgering the Journalists wife he was avidly searching around for fresh meat

Journalists wife?!

That's a new one on me.

and me
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 9:44 pm

The JBsoti equivalent thread to this isn't quite going as Newell would have liked.

Obviously you've got the signed sealed and delivered lifetime lickers who would give their Nans life savings to Posh jim if they could. But there's a helluva lot of JBsoti regulars who've dared to incur Newells wrath by declaring that this is pure Nepotism, and that it generally leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:18 pm

"Young people are great in Boardrooms "cos they challenge everything"".

Hard to know where to start with those petits bons mots.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 5:29 am

'Cos' That's a lettuce, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:06 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
"Young people are great in Boardrooms "cos they challenge everything"".

Hard to know where to start with those petits bons mots.

utter crap that statement, it only works if they have money and shares to cause a fuss to which she has neither except being nothing more than daddys extra vote.

9 directors as it stands 8 if you discluded dunford but 10 if felwick is back as a director just not chairman do we really need another director?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:27 am

From what I can see none of these directors could direct a piss up in a fans bar.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:32 am

Peggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Journalists wife?!

That's a new one on me.

He wasn't a journalist and she wasn't his wife. One of Webb's little flings after he was given the president gig and before he got together with Mrs Purse. And since the lad apparently didn't know about it, people usually leave the names out, so I'll do the same.

So why comment on it in the first place lol.....you cant help yourself where I'm concerned. In addition your "information" is inaccurate but no surprise really. As for naming 3rd parties the only one who has done that is you
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 2:43 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Journalists wife?!

That's a new one on me.

So why comment on it in the first place lol.....you cant help yourself where I'm concerned. In addition your "information" is inaccurate but no surprise really. As for naming 3rd parties the only one who has done that is you

Oh feck off. A poster posted a comment and I posted a reply. You don't decide who posts, what they post or when they post it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Peggy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Journalists wife?!

That's a new one on me.

Oh feck off. A poster posted a comment and I posted a reply. You don't decide who posts, what they post or when they post it.

You're such a sweetie xx
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 6:13 pm

Miss Tash, made a difference yet ?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 8:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Daily Rags lowdown of the illustrious Argo board and what they bring to the (relegation) party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 8:54 am

Nine directors !! Says it all.  
Nearly a football team.... just like Derek's boys .... nearly.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 9:18 am

akagreengull wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Daily Rags lowdown of the illustrious Argo board and what they bring to the (relegation) party.

All that info was in Halletts introductory Chat blog.

The only additional line was the ground-breaking news that anonymous non-entity Richard Holliday doesn't ever want to speak to anyone.

After 7 years of zero evidence of him ever bringing anything to the table, that's no big surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 10:58 am

It says something when hes not even willing to subject himself to the level of fawning deference that is is his due as a member of Jimmys clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Argyle director.   New Argyle director. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Argyle director.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4