Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8100
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:18 pm

lol Punch. cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3442
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:20 pm

cheers Literally surfing on a semen wave!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 848
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:22 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
lol Punch. cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 848
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:38 pm

3,508 attendance
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8100
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:55 pm

1-4
Back to top Go down
Freathy

avatar

Posts : 4449
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:58 pm

4-1 FT cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4530
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:59 pm

What can one say, an excellent repeat effort, given the overall quality of the squad its hard to say what has changed.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3442
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:00 pm

cheers Is Del going to pull off the great mid season revival again? Not helping my forecasting plan might have to re think.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 848
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:00 pm

I wonder how the chumps on PASOTI are feeling tonight after they totally bypassed the stingy budget and ringfenced the blame on Adams!

Maybe we have a breath of fresh air because the land grabbing Jonah is leaving us.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4987
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gonna ask the same question again,

Dyson why hound him then only play him in the SWPL,
Scouting not done properly on him and hes proper shit Derek?
What's the deal? cause you've spunked your budget on him and you have a Yoof team kid on the bench,
Was Dyson a panic quantity over quality signing?

If your not gonna play him might as well release him,

Some of the most successful managers in Argyle's [and any other club for that matter] history have signed players who either don't make the grade or who have to wait for the chance to get in the team-world of difference between scoring 5 against Nanpean and doing it on a consistent basis against professional defenders.

Anway,who gives a shit-we've got Freddddddiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4667
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:07 pm

Whoop whoop whoop!!! The Brentmare has ended the good times are back, well done Adams and the boys! cheers cheers cheers parteeeeee parteeeeee parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5620
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Magnifique. Well done to the team and coaching staff. Has Del taken the shackles off a month or so earlier than last season?
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11288
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Very good win today lets keep the run going. No letting up and declaring corners turned just yet we have alot of ground to recover.

but even better than this win. it was that slimey toad brent's last game as chairman Very Happy good riddance,
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 2315
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Just seen the result as away with new squeeze
Back to top Go down
Freathy

avatar

Posts : 4449
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:23 pm

All the way up to 22nd! Nosebleed time! Still in very serious relegation trouble but at least this team has shown it can actually win. Hallett had better give DA serious strengthening money in January.

Adios brent Red Card lahd
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 2315
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Wow!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8100
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Magnifique.  Well done to the team and coaching staff.  Has Del taken the shackles off a month or so earlier than last season?

Going forward we really can be VERY good - when our key players are firing. I think teams inadvertently give us space because they know our weakness is in defence - so they attack us. This obvs in turn leaves them open at the back, and we have players who can create and hurt them.

We need a couple of defensive reinforcements in January, but so long as the form of Carey Ness Sarc Fox and Lameiras stays anywhere close to consistent, we shouldn't have any relegation worries. Freddie is an enigma. But his polar opposite inconsistency is why he's a League 1 player I guess.
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 9321
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:26 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
The thing is we all know that Scunthorpe would throw the kitchen sink in the second half. Can and will Argo show any counter attacking threat in the second half or camp in their own half and try and ride it out.

I already know the answer


Oh no you don't.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4667
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:33 pm

zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
The thing is we all know that Scunthorpe would throw the kitchen sink in the second half. Can and will Argo show any counter attacking threat in the second half or camp in their own half and try and ride it out.

I already know the answer


Oh no you don't.
Ignore the Troll punchy, he's not been to homepark for thirty five years yets haunts the supporters forums, sad really.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2016-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Can’t argue with a 4-1 away win. Sounded like Scunny could and should have levelled it up at 2-1 but we then went up the other end and bagged the 3rd with our first attack of the 2nd half.

Well done Argo
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11288
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:35 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
The thing is we all know that Scunthorpe would throw the kitchen sink in the second half. Can and will Argo show any counter attacking threat in the second half or camp in their own half and try and ride it out.

I already know the answer


Oh no you don't.
Ignore the Troll punchy, he's not been to homepark for thirty five years yets haunts the supporters forums, sad really.

35 years!!! christ where does he live new zealand?.....
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4667
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
The thing is we all know that Scunthorpe would throw the kitchen sink in the second half. Can and will Argo show any counter attacking threat in the second half or camp in their own half and try and ride it out.

I already know the answer


Oh no you don't.
Ignore the Troll punchy, he's not been to homepark for thirty five years yets haunts the supporters forums, sad really.

35 years!!! christ where does he lived new zealand?.....
lol! lol! lol! lol! Sadly thats wishful thinking angers, i think he's another Kuntish Green.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5620
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Magnifique.  Well done to the team and coaching staff.  Has Del taken the shackles off a month or so earlier than last season?

Going forward we really can be VERY good - when our key players are firing. I think teams inadvertently give us space because they know our weakness is in defence - so they attack us. This obvs in turn leaves them open at the back, and we have players who can create and hurt them.

We need a couple of defensive reinforcements in January, but so long as the form of Carey Ness Sarc Fox and Lameiras stays anywhere close to consistent, we shouldn't have any relegation worries. Freddie is an enigma. But his polar opposite inconsistency is why he's a League 1 player I guess.


Yeah I get that Czar and the defence is almost certainly weaker without big Sonny but do you not think Dels tactics/approach were responsible for last seasons amazing turnaround coupled to the return to fitness of Taylor?  Late Nov early Dec he seemed to just say fcukit, let's go for it we can't do any worse.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4530
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:46 pm

Freathy wrote:
All the way up to 22nd!  Nosebleed time!  Still in very serious relegation trouble but at least this team has shown it can actually win.  Hallett had better give DA serious strengthening money in January.

Adios brent  Red Card  lahd

Yep only three days to go and the shyster effect will (hopefully) be lessened. cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3714
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:51 pm

tigertony wrote:
Just seen the result as away with new squeeze

Zits have no place on a football forum... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth   

Back to top Go down
 
Scunthorpe 15:00 Plymouth
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: