Yea Man
harvetheslayer
Punchdrunk
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:04 pm

Ronnie Mauge's Gun wrote:
The irony of and brass neck of this fella is unreal! Calling someone out for trolling![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That players identity and DM will be all over various photo sharing websites for all to see, despite probably being sent in confidence.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 pm

Be even funnier if the journo is an exewebber bounce
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:07 pm

The most incredible thing in this thread is this,

I used to work for them As media Sales Executive so I know how they work

They Love there clicks lol

GA 1984 Who's have thunk it?

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:18 pm

beesrus wrote:
That's come from Harve I think, along with The Dauphin being the richest man on the planet since Richard the Rich Person.  The chances of any Argyle fan being banned from Home Park for their internet activity are zero.  

Sue Pollard would be a shoe in for Joan of Ark.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 12:04 am

Sooner that troll is nothing more to do with argyle the better,
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 12:17 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

Good old Captain Wankspam
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 6:23 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

He means he worked on the phones in the births, deaths and marriages section. Bloody modern job titles. Reminds me when one of the contestants in Miss Argyle said she was a "Petrol Delivery Co-ordinator" - worked at fockin Esso Garage at St. Mary's.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 7:09 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

He means he worked on the phones in the births, deaths and marriages section. Bloody modern job titles. Reminds me when one of the contestants in Miss Argyle said she was a "Petrol Delivery Co-ordinator" - worked at fockin Esso Garage at St. Mary's.

I don’t think it would even have been as ‘rock and roll’ as the hatches matches and despatches.

Media Sales Exec = Cold calling to sell advertising space.

That reminds me, I need to put my bins out. My Refuse Disposal Recycling Engineer will be along shortly.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:37 am

If Captain Wankspasm was indeed a "Media sales executive" you'd imagine he'd know the difference between there and their

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 10:27 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

When I was last in between jobs I looked at something similar. Sounds exciting but its basically cold calling local business to sell advertising space, basic 16K, laptop and a branded Ford Fiesta. The staff turnover is immense. He's back in retail now/working in a shop.

I fail to see how it gives him any greater insight into the workings of Devon Live, obviously they likes clicks its how they make money these says.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 11:26 am

Yea Man wrote:
Be even funnier if the journo is an exewebber bounce

He was CR07, not sure if he still uses Exeweb- doubt he has as many posts on there as Nool.

It also looks like Mr James has a Pasoti account too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 11:39 am

Im sensing that that Porky is making a knob of himself AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Yet again it shows that in Nools world all news is judged by who says it and not what the news is. Nools world, Nools world, Lemon time excellent!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 1:55 pm

I wonder if Caltain Wankspam asked his clients on the phone which their favorite shirt was in between taking details of Percy Woodbine's obituary off his grieving widow.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 2:29 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Im sensing that that Porky is making a knob of himself AGAIN.
constant full time knob every time he opens his mouth more macker comes out than a sewage farm and earns the title oh great knob of knobs pig knob
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 2:46 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
I wonder if Caltain Wankspam asked his clients on the phone which their favorite shirt was in between taking details of Percy Woodbine's obituary off his grieving widow.

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 4:53 pm

A couple of days ago the Cornish Janner Leader was complaining about Baying mobs on the internet now him the other social leper and the usual creepy cretins on that vile site are hounding a guy who's only crime was to come from Exeter and say argo are shite which the league table tells us is true.
No wonder S,i could'nt wait to boot him out the box, what a Nasty prick he is.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 6:26 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
A couple of days ago the Cornish Janner Leader was complaining about Baying mobs on the internet now him the other social leper and the usual creepy cretins on that vile site are hounding a guy who's only crime was to come from Exeter and say argo are shite which the league table tells us is true.

thats the problem you know from the start he's gonna attack hallett even if he put in a few million to get us to the premiership nool would still attack, the guys not mentally sound in the head,
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 6:48 pm

Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

thats the problem you know from the start he's gonna attack hallett even if he put in a few million to get us to the premiership nool would still attack, the guys not mentally sound in the head,

I don't know whats more disturbing, Nool himself or the way that the PASOTI posters were whipped up into a frenzy of hatred about some bloke who supports Exeter working for the Evening Herald.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 6:53 pm

What'e their main problem with the Herald articles? That they're negative? Of course they're negative. The club is in the shitest state it's been in both on and off the pitch probably ever.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 7:12 pm

Freathy wrote:
What'e their main problem with the Herald articles?  That they're negative?  Of course they're negative.  The club is in the shitest state it's been in both on and off the pitch probably ever.

As previously pointed out they never had a problem with the Herald when it was blowing smoke up their lord and masters arse.

Most clueless forum of posters in the history of football club websites.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I don't know whats more disturbing, Nool himself or the way that the PASOTI posters were whipped up into a frenzy of hatred about some bloke who supports Exeter working for the Evening Herald.

Nool but the posters on the farm have definitely drank the kool aid,
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Pathetic pensioner with personality issues.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:43 pm

He will attack Hallett whatever he does because of the simple fact that he has lost his AAA pass.

The laughable thing is that the utter sheep on PASOTI will follow his compass on just about everything.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:48 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
He will attack Hallett whatever he does because of the simple fact that he has lost his AAA pass.

The laughable thing is that the utter sheep on PASOTI will follow his compass on just about everything.

exactly idiots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next