Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Plymouth 15:00 Burton

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

avatar

Posts : 967
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Whoever threw coins towards Adams and co at the end are feckin scumbags and should be banned for life.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5623
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Did he pick them up?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

avatar

Posts : 967
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Probably the only chance he's got of getting any money this year for signings.
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mauge's Gun

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Should of got 'Arry before he went into the jungle!
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 3091
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:14 pm

The fall of Rome gathers apace. Three coins in a fountain.
Del's no Louis Jourdan. Just the person he appears to be, sadly. I had originally hoped he would amount to more
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Did he pick them up?
No, brent scampered down quicker than Usain Bolt to snaffle thrm up.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11288
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:22 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Whoever threw coins towards Adams and co at the end are feckin scumbags and should be banned for life.

Absolutely they should.

Its time the club bought a cover for the player entrance as its getting too hostile there at times.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

avatar

Posts : 1108
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:28 pm

I see this coin throwing thing has popped up now, wasn't aware of this before - is it categorically true? If so can't condone it but still needs to move on now.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1386
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:05 pm

DA hasn't mentioned anything about coins. Sounds like a rumour being put out from above after his 'yobbish' comment on the radio. Roll on Nov 1st.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3715
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:56 am

Had a brief look at greens on screen cant see the speccytwat anywhere
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4543
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:28 am

Maybe he was worried someone might say something unpleasant to him or imply he is partly responsible for this mess. laugh
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:14 am

Despite the result a very interesting day for various reasons lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
argyl3

avatar

Posts : 730
Join date : 2013-04-02
Location : Down West

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:32 am

Is it Portacabin 3 or 4 for the boardroom these days?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3715
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:44 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Despite the result a very interesting day for various reasons lol! laugh

lol did she have her rottweiler on leash  laugh
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2018-07-14
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:26 am

Good work from Comrades In the BORA
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3168
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:21 pm

Word on the street I hear is that the new temp changing rooms are ideal for some BORA Related
Activities like graffiti/stickers I believe up the Revolution
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:39 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Word on the street I hear is that the new temp changing rooms are ideal for some BORA Related
Activities like graffiti/stickers I believe up the Revolution

Whats the deal with these portacabins?

I thought that they were only allowed to be in place for 28 days or something like that?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3168
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Word on the street I hear is that the new temp changing rooms are ideal for some BORA Related
Activities like graffiti/stickers I believe up the Revolution

Whats the deal with these portacabins?

I thought that they were only allowed to be in place for 28 days or something like that?
thats what I thought to punchey I didn’t think the council gave em full permission can anyone else put any light on the said subject if anybody does know
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3715
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:47 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Word on the street I hear is that the new temp changing rooms are ideal for some BORA Related
Activities like graffiti/stickers I believe up the Revolution

Whats the deal with these portacabins?

I thought that they were only allowed to be in place for 28 days or something like that?
thats what I thought to punchey I didn’t think the council gave em full permission can anyone else put any light on the said subject if anybody does know

They applied for retrospective planning in typical jimmy fashion when they were already in situ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Burton   

Back to top Go down
 
Plymouth 15:00 Burton
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: