HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Season tickets are non transferable?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Season tickets are non transferable? Empty
PostSubject: Season tickets are non transferable?   Season tickets are non transferable? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 10:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Absolute hypocrytical wan*** Rant
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets are non transferable?   Season tickets are non transferable? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 10:22 am

Season tickets are non transferable (as are all tickets) however I do believe that the farm have the clubs permission to use these season tickets in this manner, what is hypocritical is the farm allowing posters to offer tickets to games that posters cant attend to all comers, that is against club policy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets are non transferable?   Season tickets are non transferable? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 10:40 am

PatDunne wrote:
Season tickets are non transferable (as are all tickets) however I do believe that the farm have the clubs permission to use these season tickets in this manner, what is hypocritical is the farm allowing posters to offer tickets to games that posters cant attend to all comers, that is against club policy.

considering how high and mighty that site where when punchdrunk was ejected over his ticket it des make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets are non transferable?   Season tickets are non transferable? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 11:29 am

all animals are equal...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets are non transferable?   Season tickets are non transferable? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 11:34 am

I've got fifty quid here payable to a charity of your choice for the first ATDer to attend an Argyle match courtesy of pasoti. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets are non transferable?   Season tickets are non transferable? Empty

Back to top Go down

Season tickets are non transferable?
Page 1 of 1