HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WEBB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

WEBB Empty
PostSubject: WEBB   WEBB EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:32 pm

Im sure the Trust will be thanking Mr Webb for all previous help with the Trust and best wishes for his future plans.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

WEBB Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBB   WEBB EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 5:54 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Im sure the Trust will be thanking Mr Webb for all previous help with the Trust and best wishes for his future plans.

Complimentary tickets to Windsor Castle?

laugh
Back to top Go down

WEBB Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBB   WEBB EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:02 pm

If the trust has any sense it will keep well away from a thank you routine, as it's a lose lose situation for them, but then they've dug their own hole and are almost as irrelevant as Thechriswebb.
Wouldn't surprise me though if bob wanted to give the chap a jolly good thank you.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

WEBB Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBB   WEBB EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:12 pm

beesrus wrote:
If the trust has any sense it will keep well away from a thank you routine, as it's a lose lose situation for them, but then they've dug their own hole and are almost as irrelevant as Thechriswebb.
Wouldn't surprise me though if bob wanted to give the chap a jolly good thank you.

My annual subs for the trust got paid today. Won't be getting renewed if any recognition is given to the wife rustling, attention seeking oaf.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

WEBB Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBB   WEBB EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
beesrus wrote:

My annual subs for the trust got paid today. Won't be getting renewed if any recognition is given to the wife rustling, attention seeking oaf.

It will happen punchy may aswell cancel the d/d now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WEBB Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBB   WEBB Empty

Back to top Go down

WEBB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: