Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3708
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:58 am

Newell you're next mate albeit looks like you've already been ex communicated. With no other title than chauffeur to the worst "businessman" in the uk am guessing you're well rid
Webb the lothario consigned to the bin with a cameraman in hot pursuit
Finally utterly confident Bents 30% will be swallowed in November

Worth a relegation for that hat trick. Jameson you're not forgotten squeaker rest assured
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

avatar

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:43 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Newell you're next mate albeit looks like you've already been ex communicated. With no other title than chauffeur to the worst "businessman" in the uk am guessing you're well rid
Webb the lothario consigned to the bin with a cameraman in hot pursuit
Finally utterly confident Bents 30% will be swallowed in November

Worth a relegation for that hat trick. Jameson you're not forgotten squeaker rest assured

Christ Harve, this is turning into a witch hunt - carry on chaps!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3708
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:51 am

Bandwagon wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Newell you're next mate albeit looks like you've already been ex communicated. With no other title than chauffeur to the worst "businessman" in the uk am guessing you're well rid
Webb the lothario consigned to the bin with a cameraman in hot pursuit
Finally utterly confident Bents 30% will be swallowed in November

Worth a relegation for that hat trick. Jameson you're not forgotten squeaker rest assured

Christ Harve, this is turning into a witch hunt - carry on chaps!!

As Punchy says when the stench of self interest is totally removed from Home Park we can all concentrate on the football
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3414
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:44 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Forza Nerde.

Creating our very own Ultras without realising that Ultras are a hoolie concept all over the continent and the locating them on top of the seats various season ticket holders had used for years so they had to put up with drum banging spotty Herberts or move away.

Then Forza Nerde petered out to nothing.

Forza Nerde was not pointless it enabled him to not only hoof Peggy out of the seat that she'd sat in for years on top of getting her booted off her job of writing an Argyle historical piece in the program. Not only that he got to shag the drummers wife.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3153
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:46 am

Didn’t he try to make himself busy and save Hereford single handed until they sussed him & F%[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] him off a bit sharpo
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11283
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:53 am

RegGreen wrote:
Didn’t he try to make himself busy and save Hereford single handed until they sussed him & F%[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] him off a bit sharpo

Yes he did Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

avatar

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:55 am

RegGreen wrote:
Didn’t he try to make himself busy and save Hereford single handed until they sussed him & F%[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] him off a bit sharpo

Yes RG and seem to remember him leaving his union post to start up a motivational pr company or something along those lines - how long did that last?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8094
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:51 am

Well we’re clearly still a bit shit on the pitch, but the Personnel changes off it continue to be massively positive.

There’s a lot of vitriol on ATD, but onlookers don’t have to look too hard historically to see exactly why this Forum and Freechat exists. Hallett and Felwick aren’t stupid. They’ll know the background to exactly why the fan base was split so badly.

We now have an opportunist that no longer poses a development threat to PAFC. So long, James.

A megalomaniac leg shagging sociopath booted from the Directors Box. Bye, Newell.

And a shamelessly self-promoting Windsor Boy losing his Brent-bestowed title. Adios Webby.

Happy Days. clown
Back to top Go down
Mook

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-10-01
Location : Paignton

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:07 pm

I had completely forgotten this man existed.

Says it all really doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4518
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Well we’re clearly still a bit shit on the pitch, but the Personnel changes off it continue to be massively positive.

There’s a lot of vitriol on ATD, but onlookers  don’t have to look too hard historically to see exactly why this Forum and Freechat exists. Hallett and Felwick aren’t stupid. They’ll know the background to exactly why the fan base was split so badly.

We now have an opportunist that no longer poses a development threat to PAFC. So long, James.

A megalomaniac leg shagging sociopath booted from the Directors Box. Bye, Newell.

And a shamelessly self-promoting Windsor Boy losing his Brent-bestowed title. Adios Webby.

Happy Days. clown
Good Post
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11283
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Remember the fireman hats for that striker who thankfully i forgotten his name as he was very shit?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 6734
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:17 pm

Rhys Griffiths [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (sorry for the reminder)
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4518
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Another Brent influenced dire signing.
Back to top Go down
Mook

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-10-01
Location : Paignton

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:42 pm

Jesus yeah Rhys Griffiths. Actually went back to his old job didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5618
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Looks like the erald have pulled the article on it's website.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Looks like the erald have pulled the article on it's website.

The article is still there, but the comments section has since vanished.

Think they expected gushing praise but ended up fighting a rearguard and losing.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 504
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Looks like the erald have pulled the article on it's website.

Comments have been disabled and deleted now. Have to say it was comedy gold whilst it lasted. The usual suspects from the farm make several multis in the names of ATD members in an attempt to start a fight and when it backfired on them they go running the Herald and get it all pulled.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

avatar

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:03 pm

Herald all part of the steaming pile of shite I'm afraid!!
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11283
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ch00se



Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-10-17

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:44 pm

i still dont understand why there is an article relating to this on the argyle bbc football page

clearly someone has a contact at the bbc
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4663
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:01 pm

What happened to Sue Bucket Rattler ? she was all over the Farm like shit in a field now never here a word! Did'nt she become a fan about the same time as the Webbmare around 2011 ?
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 3056
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:04 pm

People come, people go at football clubs, just like workplaces. Look at Brent and Webb, Todd, Campbell, Synan, Stapes.... they're history. All depends what else is going on in life, and where the fish are..
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8094
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:21 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
What happened to Sue Bucket Rattler ? she was all over the Farm like shit in a field now never here a word! Did'nt she become a fan about the same time as the Webbmare around 2011 ?

Webbmare. cheers

Don't ever change Suffs. lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:27 pm

She was voted supporter of the year by the usual suspects around the same time as the Brentmare emerged.

I also distinctly remember she was quite unpleasant towards a councillor/FOCP individual who objected to Brent's initial plan to asset strip Home Park.

These people are beyond contempt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   

Back to top Go down
 
El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns
Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: