Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Argo v Blackpool matchday thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
RegGreen



Posts : 3153
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:37 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
The devious underhand Squire has done very nicely out of the club so time for him to announce his 30% is also going so we can organise a piss up to remember

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
even I will be tempted to raise a glass or two of champagne for that one ld
Only joking lashings of J20 though
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]%out
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

avatar

Posts : 3653
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 54
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Sounds like Argyle were unlucky not to get something out of the game ?.

Oh well, deja vu continues !!.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3708
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:50 pm

RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
The devious underhand Squire has done very nicely out of the club so time for him to announce his 30% is also going so we can organise a piss up to remember

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
even I will be tempted to raise a glass or two of champagne for that one ld
Only joking lashings of J20 though
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]%out
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Throbbing Love Rod Out   laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3153
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:06 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Is that man in the hat one of our Cornish friends

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Looks like a right Freak! lol!
ihear his a right naughty geezer and his firm the cornish Morris dancers are not to be messed with proper nutty firm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3760
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:09 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
The devious underhand Squire has done very nicely out of the club so time for him to announce his 30% is also going so we can organise a piss up to remember

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
even I will be tempted to raise a glass or two of champagne for that one ld
Only joking lashings of J20 though
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]%out
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Throbbing Love Rod Out   laugh laugh

Him having his love rod out caused the trouble in the first place
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3153
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
The devious underhand Squire has done very nicely out of the club so time for him to announce his 30% is also going so we can organise a piss up to remember

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
even I will be tempted to raise a glass or two of champagne for that one ld
Only joking lashings of J20 though
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]%out
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Throbbing Love Rod Out   laugh laugh

Him having his love rod out caused the trouble in the first place
needs to be taken down the vets to get done lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7248
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:38 pm

If, like me, you were baffled by the double sending off the Matchday Moments video has it perfectly at about 9 mins in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not entirely sure that it was a 2 red card offence.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Argo v Blackpool matchday thread
Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: