Share | 

Target Travel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:36 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

hold the front page 65p for the herald ? you can get a packet of proper bog roll for an extra 35p.....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Jethro wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

hold the front page 65p for the herald ? you can get a packet of proper bog roll for an extra 35p.....

But but but Ian said it was fake news....... jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:52 pm

Just a rival stirring the whotsit. It's a shame really and no crowing from me towards Target and their troubles it's just so amusing to see Nool and his dumb loyalty to anyone that gives him a few quid. Shit happens in business why oh why didn't Nool just say that he was sorry to see them in trouble and hope that it's all resolved soon like any normal person would have done? He getting more like Comical Alli from the Hussein regime by the day.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Just a rival stirring the whotsit. It's a shame really and no crowing from me towards Target and their troubles it's just so amusing to see Nool and his dumb loyalty to anyone that gives him a few quid. Shit happens in business why oh why didn't Nool just say that he was sorry to see them in trouble and hope that it's all resolved soon like any normal person would have done? He getting more like Comical Alli from the Hussein regime by the day.

Was exactly the same when Nikk's world was going up in smoke and despite several articles in the government published London Gazette about winding up orders, he still spouted exactly the same "malicious lies from rivals and move on, nothing to see here" and "All will be back to normal in a few weeks, Mark my words"

I share the same sentiment as just about every other decent person that I don't wish to see any genuine business struggle or fail, we all know small businesses are the absolute backbone of the economy and just one medium size business going to the wall can have just as much economic fallout as a smaller national chain going to the wall.
This post was put up mainly because they are connected to the club by being the teams travel provider, but the trademark farm denial has seemed to have taken over it a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:32 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
He is indeed Argyle's very own Comical Ali.
Halloween is fast approaching. :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Was exactly the same when Nikk's world was going up in smoke and despite several articles in the government published London Gazette about winding up orders, he still spouted exactly the same "malicious lies from rivals and move on, nothing to see here" and "All will be back to normal in a few weeks, Mark my words"

I share the same sentiment as just about every other decent person that I don't wish to see any genuine business struggle or fail, we all know small businesses are the absolute backbone of the economy and just one medium size business going to the wall can have just as much economic fallout as a smaller national chain going to the wall.
This post was put up mainly because they are connected to the club  by being the teams travel provider, but the trademark farm denial has seemed to have taken over it a bit.

I was the vile freak that actually rang the office when that story broke and was told it had all gone tits up and Nik was locked out of the office. I was also told what had happened. I wouldn't post what else I was told as I could see me being caught in the middle of a shit fight not of my making.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Lots of threats of legal action against ATD as well. All hollow threats. That's why I have no time for the nikkk any more.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Zackly Mouldy I was a mod at the time I think so was well aware of it. At the end of the day all I did was told the truth about Argyles main sponsor at e time, it was relevant as is the TT story.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:33 pm

There was never any doubt at all.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:34 pm

PCC giving the contracts to Stagecoach is a shame, so much for pledging to do business with local firms.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:39 pm

PatDunne wrote:
PCC giving the contracts to Stagecoach is a shame, so much for pledging to do business with local firms.

Don't know if any local firms put in for the tender for these routes. If only Citybus and Stagecoach put in for it, then it will only be one of those awarded it. The council cannot award a tender to a company who potentially will not have an operating licence after the 31st of October.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if They are trying to build another dupoly in Plymouth, pretty much got one up in Oxford
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Stagecoach are miserable bastards and their service in the starcross dawlish area is bullshit quicker to walk
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:41 pm

Jethro wrote:
Stagecoach are miserable bastards and their service in the starcross dawlish  area is bullshit quicker to walk

Stagecoach are renowned for how shit they treat their drivers. A friend of mine was with them briefly at Dartmouth depot when all the First Bus drivers were tuped over to Stagecoach. He left to go to Tally Ho in Kingsbridge shortly after for more money and better working conditions, and within 6 months a further 4 drivers from Dartmouth depot followed him.
Stagecoach's best one is the Megabus drivers who are provided with a transit van at UWE Bristol to take rest breaks and compulsory driving breaks in and await coaches to take over.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:50 pm

I've just found lately in the Dawlish Area they rarely run to time or even show up , its getting worse down there
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:16 pm

So much for it just being a vicious rumour from a rival and that they would be back to normal by November. Just seen Stagecoach running two of their routes down St Budeaux.

Move on, Nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:57 pm

Porky truly is the gift for every day of the year.

We're lucky to have him. Pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Travel   

Back to top Go down

Target Travel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: