akagreengull
Jethro
Tgwu
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
neilbet79

Will this team stop the goals tonight? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will this team stop the goals tonight?   Will this team stop the goals tonight? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 3:01 pm

Millwall were poor. We were (rather unsurprisingly) poorer.
That said the attached made me smile stuck in the away bogs.

Sorry to the person who stuck them there, one's now on my fridge because it made me giggle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Will this team stop the goals tonight?   Will this team stop the goals tonight? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 3:10 pm

If there was points for stickers we would piss the league
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Will this team stop the goals tonight?   Will this team stop the goals tonight? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 3:17 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Just watched the extended highlights, which confirmed that it was Edwards who gave away the pen. So needless, as Sawyer probably had the impending shot covered - plus Elliott, their No.10, couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo all evening.

Terrible closing down/covering between Grant and Smith-Brown to allow the cross in for the 2nd. Basic shit.

Ladapo was first class though, in a very lonely role.

Adams' continued claims that a 1-5 hammering was a good performance sound nonsensical. Prepared to be countered by someone who witnessed it but doesn't make any sense to me.

Wing and a prayer v Pompey.

By no stretch of the imagination was it a good performance.

We were wrong from the selection of the XI onwards.

The pre-match ploy was to tuck the full backs in and play narrow, deny Posh space and take it from there. As Mike Tyson once said everybody has a plan until they are smashed on the nose and our smash was a dodgy clearance from Macey which gifted them an early goal which shafted the pre-match ploy good 'n' proper.

Just what a team struggling for a result against a team flying high does not need. Then we conceded a second due to basic poor defending and it was a pretty much all over. They sat off knowing we'd have to press and that chances would come.

The HT team talk would have been "since the goals we're back in this game; get the next goal and they'll panic". Within 10 minutes we were 4 down due to more piss poor defending and it was even more all over.

Yes we had possession and shots at goal but there's dangerous possession and decent shots at goal and then there's what we had.

Ladapo was the only one who looked useful but even he made a hash of the chances that came his way.

It was a horror story. Could easily have been 1-9 and I am not exaggerating.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Will this team stop the goals tonight?   Will this team stop the goals tonight? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 4:10 pm

neilbet79 wrote:

Sorry to the person who stuck them there, one's now on my fridge because it made me giggle.

im presuming the stickiness wasn't very [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Will this team stop the goals tonight?   Will this team stop the goals tonight? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 2:00 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
neilbet79 wrote:

im presuming the stickiness wasn't very [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?

ones from station in towards city seem to be super sticky counted at least 5 of them into town,
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Will this team stop the goals tonight?   Will this team stop the goals tonight? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 2:02 pm

Hopefully Temple Meads lampposts are super [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sticky next weekend
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Will this team stop the goals tonight?   Will this team stop the goals tonight? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 2:08 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Hopefully Temple Meads lampposts are super [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sticky next weekend

Those Brent is over stickers are a classic pointed them out to my mate and he laughed and he doesn't like football,But hates Brent and that was without any prompting from me
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Will this team stop the goals tonight?   Will this team stop the goals tonight? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 2:40 pm

Jethro wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:

Those Brent is over stickers are a classic pointed them out to my mate and he laughed and he doesn't like football,But hates Brent and that was without any prompting from me

a fine selection here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will this team stop the goals tonight?   Will this team stop the goals tonight? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will this team stop the goals tonight?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3