akagreengull
Punchdrunk
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 9:31 am

Is there a little rumour floating around that a certain website owner could be losing his triple A pass?!

laugh
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 10:16 am

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Were these snidey knock offs made in a Illogan sweat shop by a sad pudgy pensioner? Pig Pig Pig Pig jocolor
I'll let you know that Illogan is now a rather 'up market' area with nice people laugh Probably made up Swilly or Demport!!

No it isnt. Its still a shithole like its always been. I passed through there recently as quick as I could
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 11:43 am

I see there were no significant legs to shag at the latest ladies match at Elburton.

Coincidentally, Newell didn’t go to this game.

Go figure.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 12:16 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I see there were no significant legs to shag at the latest ladies match at Elburton.

Coincidentally, Newell didn’t go to this game.

Go figure.

..........perhaps he's getting too old for such activity happens to the best of us  popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 12:31 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Is there a little rumour floating around that a certain website owner could be losing his triple A pass?!

laugh
Not too sure if 2+2=5 or something like it, but there was a twitter/pasoti exchange with someone who was trying to wind him up about his possible freebies but he stated he had a Season Ticket in Block 12 and wasn't in with the directors and related guests at HP at the moment! He'd be moving back to his plush, refurbished Grandstand seat next season anyway!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 1:14 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

laugh
He'd be moving back to his plush, refurbished Grandstand seat next season anyway!

lol not a chance in hell of that happening maybe in 2020 perhaps if he's lucky
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 2:34 pm

Should be fun & games under the Lyndy then at HTs
Bring it on then porky where just have to see how your arsehole will hold up then ???
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:06 pm

Little birdie tells me Nool is no longer invited into the directors box and had to slum it with the rest of us. Looking forward to bumping into him sometime soon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:33 pm

The feckers should keep him in the directors box, haven't we suffered enough?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:16 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Were these snidey knock offs made in a Illogan sweat shop by a sad pudgy pensioner? Pig Pig Pig Pig jocolor
I'll let you know that Illogan is now a rather 'up market' area with nice people laugh Probably made up Swilly or Demport!!

Camborne/Redruth upmarket? Next you'll be saying Whitleigh is laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 11:05 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Little birdie tells me Nool is no longer invited into the directors box and had to slum it with the rest of us. Looking forward to bumping into him sometime soon Laughing

From what I gather, Hallett had done his research and tried to warn Brent who wasn’t having any of it. I would imagine there were a few in and around the club only too willing to put the boot into “internet” Ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 7:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Perhaps he'll become a Home Park Host?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 8:39 am

This bit made me piss myself

Baggo wrote:
While we think the match-day experience for supporters visiting the Theatre of Greens is pretty good, we also think it could be better.

There was me thinking the inadequate catering, shit football, shoddy ticketing operation and lack of turnstiles operators were the problem. Turns out all we were missing is a bunch of clueless volunteers in hi viz tabards holding clip boards.

Dunfords back. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 9:41 am

Bob Crow wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Camborne/Redruth upmarket? Next you'll be saying Whitleigh is laugh laugh

Only ever lived in Southway then Whitleigh when growing up - not that bad then, obviously can't vouch now!!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 1:06 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

From what I gather, Hallett had done his research and tried to warn Brent who wasn’t having any of it. I would imagine there were a few in and around the club only too willing to put the boot into “internet” Ian

I don't think Dunford is a fan either.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 1:33 pm

What salary are they offering?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 1:43 pm

PatDunne wrote:

Brent wages
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Tgwu wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Brent wages

A couple of pasties and as much dry cleaning as you want but only on your trouser legs!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 6:47 pm

free pootball badge for your trouble ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roll up for your PASOTI badges
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3