Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 'OW MUCH   Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:14 pm

I've a question relating to the £3.25m ,

Hallett has said that theres no extra money for DA for players etc,

But surely this can't be right if the £3.25m plus previous Five million pays for the grandstand,

Wouldn't that mean less of say a big home cup gate or Player transfer would be taken to pay for the grandstand and be able to be used to pay for wages of another player/ replace whos left.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: 'OW MUCH   Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Jethro wrote:
I've a question relating to the £3.25m ,

Hallett has said that theres no extra money for DA for players etc,

But surely this can't be right if the £3.25m plus previous Five million pays for the grandstand,

Wouldn't that mean less of say a big home cup gate or Player transfer would be taken to pay for the grandstand and be able to be used to pay for wages of another player/ replace whos left.

I've been questioning this £3.25m 'investment into the club' myself. We know we're paying an unknown amount for a part of HHP and also 'extra related expenses' as quoted by the Herald. That ought to leave well in excess of £2.5m and probably closer to £3m remaining. The refurb is quoted at £6.5m of which we already had the initial £5m from Hallett's loan & earlier share dealings plus circa £1m? of the unbudgeted income for the roof. Maybe we're in for a surprise and the corners will be getting done?, or maybe current plans will be scrapped for something better? Or...
Back to top Go down

'OW MUCH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: