Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:12 pm

Can the AFT guy that posts here shed some light on any financial assistance SH gave to the adminstration during the nightmare that ensued
I know its been mentioned many times that he did contribute in 2011 but any information would be appreciated (not actual amount)
Back to top Go down
Argyle Fans' Trust

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:01 pm

The AFT guy that posts here thinks that if such a payment was made then unless it was huge enough to have exerted some form of influence on policy such details ought to remain confidential. The AFT guy who posts here also thinks that AFT would have made a public statement at the time if it was appropriate to do so.

The AFT guy that posts here also would like to mention a duty that AFT has to our members regarding confidentiality. Once a basic level of trust is breached we don't really know where we might up and we have no intention at all of outing any member's personal details or private actions. Were we to do so it would be unethical, quite disgraceful and potentially illegal. Should Mr Hallett like to take control of this question then that is quite another thing altogether.

The AFT guy that posts here doesn't know if you are a member or not but would like to remind you that our primary, primary not only, intention is to represent our membership.

The AFT guy that posts here can't say much more because he doesn't know anyway.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 2948
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Why didn’t he come forward then to save us if his such a loyal fan and I take it he had the wealth at the time but was prepare to stand and watch us go tits up and not come forward at the time don’t make sense so why now & not then ???
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2797
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Tbf fair maybe he other things to do at the time like make his millions, that's an argument you could level against any would be owner not sure if it's a fair one mind.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Argyle Fans' Trust wrote:
The AFT guy that posts here thinks that if such a payment was made then unless it was huge enough to have exerted some form of influence on policy such details ought to remain confidential. The AFT guy who posts here also thinks that AFT would have made a public statement at the time if it was appropriate to do so.

The AFT guy that posts here also would like to mention a duty that AFT has to our members regarding confidentiality. Once a basic level of trust is breached we don't really know where we might up and we have no intention at all of outing any member's personal details or private actions. Were we to do so it would be unethical, quite disgraceful and potentially illegal. Should Mr Hallett like to take control of this question then that is quite another thing altogether.

The AFT guy that posts here doesn't know if you are a member or not but would like to remind you that our primary, primary not only, intention is to represent our membership.

The AFT guy that posts here can't say much more because he doesn't know anyway.

See you can communicate when asked a direct question clearly didnt hurt did it but your final sentence would have sufficed not the rest of the waffle
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:59 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Why didn’t he come forward then to save us if his such a loyal fan and I take it he had the wealth at the time but was prepare to stand and watch us go tits up and not come forward at the time don’t make sense so why now & not then ???

Reg I dont know the answer to that question but I do know that he contributed "funds" at the relevant time. Because the AFT fella wishes to be awkward he hides behind a load of waffle instead of answering a fairly broad question.
I would have thought it was in the AFT's interest to show Hallett in a good light.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2668
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:20 pm

More Hallett media orchestration.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1832
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:23 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Why didn’t he come forward then to save us if his such a loyal fan and I take it he had the wealth at the time but was prepare to stand and watch us go tits up and not come forward at the time don’t make sense so why now & not then ???

It was possible that Brent didn't want anyone else involved in the land grab at that particular time.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2797
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:27 pm

HE was the ONLY ONE, all hail HIM.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2668
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Well, Silent Si needn't worry, there's still more land uplift to be prised out of this municipal green park yet. Wonder if Hopwood will get a job with Si, Akkers are just soooo yesterday.
Can't wait for the next planning application, with it's increased demands for even more inappropriate development. It's all beginning to sound like brexit. Do a deal or the wabbit gets it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2797
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:08 am

I know it's not on topic but being as its on the trust page, and I am a member, maybe the Trust could ask Simon Hallett what his plans are for the car park now the club own it?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:24 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I know it's not on topic but being as its on the trust page, and I am a member, maybe the Trust could ask Simon Hallett what his plans are for the car park now the club own it?

Agreed on that but perhaps the AFT could ask him to explain broadly all of his plans for the club moving forward
ATD will be the target of the farm if the veiled attacks on Hallett are allowed to flourish

Lets give the guy until this time next year before we start doubting him
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 2948
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:27 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I know it's not on topic but being as its on the trust page, and I am a member, maybe the Trust could ask Simon Hallett what his plans are for the car park now the club own it?

Agreed on that but perhaps the AFT could ask him to explain broadly all of his plans for the club moving forward
ATD will be the target of the farm if the veiled attacks on Hallett are allowed to flourish

Lets give the guy until this time next year before we start doubting him
i think I will give him the next two transfer windows and think himself lucky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dingle



Posts : 662
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Any idea when the postponed Fans' Forum will take place. The ideal platform to ask Simon what his plans are.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 2285
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:09 pm

Argyle Fans' Trust wrote:
The AFT guy that posts here thinks that if such a payment was made then unless it was huge enough to have exerted some form of influence on policy such details ought to remain confidential. The AFT guy who posts here also thinks that AFT would have made a public statement at the time if it was appropriate to do so.

The AFT guy that posts here also would like to mention a duty that AFT has to our members regarding confidentiality. Once a basic level of trust is breached we don't really know where we might up and we have no intention at all of outing any member's personal details or private actions. Were we to do so it would be unethical, quite disgraceful and potentially illegal. Should Mr Hallett like to take control of this question then that is quite another thing altogether.

The AFT guy that posts here doesn't know if you are a member or not but would like to remind you that our primary, primary not only, intention is to represent our membership.

The AFT guy that posts here can't say much more because he doesn't know anyway.
laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:07 am

tigertony wrote:
Argyle Fans' Trust wrote:
The AFT guy that posts here thinks that if such a payment was made then unless it was huge enough to have exerted some form of influence on policy such details ought to remain confidential. The AFT guy who posts here also thinks that AFT would have made a public statement at the time if it was appropriate to do so.

The AFT guy that posts here also would like to mention a duty that AFT has to our members regarding confidentiality. Once a basic level of trust is breached we don't really know where we might up and we have no intention at all of outing any member's personal details or private actions. Were we to do so it would be unethical, quite disgraceful and potentially illegal. Should Mr Hallett like to take control of this question then that is quite another thing altogether.

The AFT guy that posts here doesn't know if you are a member or not but would like to remind you that our primary, primary not only, intention is to represent our membership.

The AFT guy that posts here can't say much more because he doesn't know anyway.
laugh

Yes I didnt bite before TT it really is pathetic I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin   

Back to top Go down
 
Simon Hallett and financial contribution during admin
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: