Greenlander
Les Miserable
Punchdrunk
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Brent to stand down. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 5:19 am

Interesting to note that whilst the leg shagging and fawning over the incompetant shyster is sickening the farm thread has actually less posts than an average league match and ATD actually for the same thread has a higher post count

As at a 05.12am the Farm thread had 162 posts and ATD 174.....clearly ATD with its truely independant status is hitting home to the fanbase. Newells painful sanitizing of a once great forum has absolutely mullered and destroyed it 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 6:58 am

RegGreen wrote:
tigertony wrote:
So Mr/Mrs Simon invest millions+ in Argyle and some posters still have misgivings? Open your wallets then and match the Hallett's investment. santa
we’re not disputing his invested money only his motive there’s still a load of unanswered questions that still need answering regarding silent si the American investment company guy ? Twat

ignore the troll and he will go back to trolling freak hat,
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 7:51 am

zyph wrote:
beesrus wrote:
I understand that Czarky, but my main point is not the cost but that people should not forget that Hallett is every bit as keen on this disastrous mankover as Brent  ever was and must have also agreed to the latest further downgrade, and maybe it was even his idea, given he was to become the new head honcho. Just because he has been looking for a safe haven to stash his dosh doesn't mean he'll be any less austere than Brent where the football is concerned. Adams' comments are clearly aimed at the new regime.

Well, well, well....looks like the honeymoon for Simon Hallett and his wife seems to be over....lasted two whole days.....incredible.

Oh shut up you fookin tart. It’s crystal clear all you love doing is angle for a row, as you demonstrate clearly above.

You and Tone couldn’t put forward a constructive argument for or against if your life depended on in.

So please just STFU.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:25 am

Jethro wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
tigertony wrote:
So Mr/Mrs Simon invest millions+ in Argyle and some posters still have misgivings? Open your wallets then and match the Hallett's investment. santa
we’re not disputing his invested money only his motive there’s still a load of unanswered questions that still need answering regarding silent si the American investment company guy ? Twat

ignore the troll and he will go back to trolling freak hat,

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:50 am

Does anyone know how much JB has made from Argyle? Like the rest of you I’m sickened by the reaction from others on different forums to his leaving. To back my anti JB views up, I need some decent reliable amo!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 10:51 am

Well we've just had to buy back the land at HHP so there's a start.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 11:14 am

Yea Man wrote:

I wonder what Brent’s uplift in land value was on the £425k he paid for it. Of course it’s in Argyles long term interests to get it back, but I guess it all depends on the proportion of land actually returning to club hands.
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 11:58 am

Yeah, would love to know the details of that, hopefully it will all come out in the wash.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Cousin Jack wrote:
Yeah, would love to know the details of that, hopefully it will all come out in the wash.
not if I know Brent that contract will have a gaging order tighter than a nuns cnut cousin jack
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 4:21 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Interesting to note that whilst the leg shagging and fawning over the incompetant shyster is sickening the farm thread has actually less posts than an average league match and ATD actually for the same thread has a higher post count

As at a 05.12am the Farm thread had 162 posts and ATD 174.....clearly ATD with its truely independant status is hitting home to the fanbase. Newells painful sanitizing of a once great forum has absolutely mullered and destroyed it 

Funny that. Id noticed ages ago that they had cut the number of posts per page it used to be a about double what it is now. Another way of making it look busier than it is, paranoid cretins.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I wonder what Brent’s uplift in land value was on the £425k he paid for it. Of course it’s in Argyles long term interests to get it back, but I guess it all depends on the proportion of land actually returning to club hands.

And Brent reportedly recieved £1m from Hallett to buy about 8% of his shares bringing Brent's share down to 30%. Not sure if that includes money for the car park or whether thats seperate. Hallets £3.25m extra was spent on shares and not a loan so is a direct injection into club coffers. If I'm right then Hallett has just spent another £4.25m and or some car park money.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 4:36 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

And Brent reportedly recieved £1m from Hallett to buy about 8% of his shares bringing Brent's share down to 30%. Not sure if that includes money for the car park or whether thats seperate. Hallets £3.25m extra was spent on shares and not a loan so is a direct injection into club coffers. If I'm right then Hallett has just spent another £4.25m and or some car park money.

Didnt he also sell the Pavillions Car Park for a tidy sum?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

A couple of mill I believe. I'm wondering if he's got some big holes that need filling.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 5:38 pm

tigertony wrote:

So what if I win the euro millions and buy Argyle just to close it down, would that be ok?
And in case you haven't noticed the Hallets and their investment have been broadly welcomed by all and sundry on here. It's not ALL football club owners we hate just the ones that asset strip our club for their own gain and starve the team of the funds that WE invest in the club so feck off twat.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:

And in case you haven't noticed the Hallets and their investment have been broadly welcomed by all and sundry on here..

That must be incredibly frustrating for Newell and wont have gone unnoticed by his minnions who will be scratching their heads and thinking did we get these ATD guys wrong all along
Nool we welcome the new era of investment and openess which am sure Simon will bring in complete contradiction to that devious weasel whose leg you'll still continue to shag until you're finally discarded like an unwelcome turd. You know its coming big boy....
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Does anyone care at this point in Argyles history what Newell and his deluded followers think anymore on his censored website.
We all know on this forum that PAFC will become a healthier league football club when Brent has 0% shares and Newell is given his marching orders.
Look forward to the day. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 7:36 pm

I think people on here are missing the point. If anything, concentrating on newell is exactly what the guy is there for and he'll be delighted. That's his role and value. Concentrate on brent and hallett and what deal has been stitched between them, and as others have said, the conditional price of the HHP land that is left after the ice rink... and what the plans are for the rest of that land.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Agree totally Bees.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

A couple of mill I believe. I'm wondering if he's got some big holes that need filling.
2.5 million I believe but what’s half a million between friends
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:52 pm

beesrus wrote:
I think people on here are missing the point. If anything, concentrating on newell is exactly what the guy is there for and he'll be delighted. That's his role and value. Concentrate on brent and hallett and what deal has been stitched between them, and as others have said, the conditional price of the HHP land that is left after the ice rink... and what the plans are for the rest of that land.  
Concentrate on brent and hallett .. and the team! Totally ignore pig leader and do not even mention in passing. He/she (could be dressed up y'know?) will then just drift away to ... ? Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:42 am

tigertony wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Concentrate on brent and hallett  .. and the team! Totally ignore pig leader and do not even mention in passing. He/she (could be dressed up y'know?) will then just drift away to ... ? Any thoughts?

Sorry you've lost me.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:54 am

beesrus wrote:

No ones missing the point. It's a different point that's all.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 7:03 am

Stumbled into Freechat.....yeah shocking place Presto compose a letter to Mr Hallett and get it shut down pronto. The owner is chasing Whales in Iceland
Next time try stumbling into ATD where all views are accepted and sanitization is zero. Truely independent you might say  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 8:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like Derek is very sad about Lord Jim selling off some shares - oh well, nothing stays the same Derek. I quite like this paragraph, am not aware though that Ross County had 10k crowds and cup tie money to play with like Akkeron Argo.

“I had obviously worked in Scotland under financial constraints and I have come here and done exactly the same.
“We spent £15,000 on Nathan Blissett, we spent £20,000-odd on Ryan Edwards and we spent, quote on quote, £10 on Ashley Smith-Brown.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:53 am

Two contrasting views in the rag today from fans - I know which one is more accurate.

Brent saved us! And I was initially grateful. Years of being outbid on players by the likes of Fleetwood and Luton have started to take it's toll, though. Punching over our weight, we ain't. Let's hope Hallett is better equipped to think about something other than property. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7:51 AM - Aug 14, 2018

Anyone that has a bad word to say about JB needs their head testing. Saved us at our worst, Improved year upon year for 7 years, Brought in Derek, Got the ball rolling for the Grandstand & was honest in himself by saying he couldn’t take us any further so has now moved on. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent to stand down.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next