RegGreen
#SHITARTIST
akagreengull
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Our review from a fan. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:42 pm

Bit like Errington then He gets payed for all his shit TTT
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:52 pm

tigertony wrote:
It's boring and simply copied from elsewhere. Is he/she paid for that crap? Sleep Sleep

Are you worried that we don't think your enough of a twat already? That's almost the full house of pasoti stereotypical drone response mantra. It's boring? What all of it or just the bits you pick out ie another pov? Copied from elsewhere? What does that even mean? It's his opinion and shared by many as well. Is she/he paid for that crap? It's a fan writing in to a fanzine to give their opinion of the club they support is that hard to understand? Crap? Again it's a point of view, well written and better thought out than anything you have ever written so feck off back down the the Royal Corinthian and have another G&T. Emoticon emotican wanker smiley.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:55 pm

akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
This year on year improvement bollox
Is just another way of keeping us shit
In that case we should be in the PL
By ooh shall we say by 2078 then F#%K OFF
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's always the cricket Reg, the Cider men are currently second best side in the country.
I'm done with bent Bents crap and the braindeads who blindly follow the path to footballing mediocrity.
Your welcome to join me in Taunton in a couple of weeks.
very kind of the offer GG you never know I might well take you up on that
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
It's boring and simply copied from elsewhere. Is he/she paid for that crap? Sleep Sleep

Are you worried that we don't think your enough of a twat already? That's almost the full house of pasoti stereotypical drone response mantra. It's boring? What all of it or just the bits you pick out ie another pov? Copied from elsewhere? What does that even mean? It's his opinion and shared by many as well. Is she/he paid for that crap? It's a fan writing in to a fanzine to give their opinion of the club they support is that hard to understand? Crap? Again it's a point of view, well written and better thought out than anything you have ever written so feck off back down the the Royal Corinthian and have another G&T. Emoticon emotican wanker smiley.
Worried? Not in the slightest old chap. Royal 'C' ? Bit rough for me there.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:35 am

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Worried? Not in the slightest old chap. Royal 'C' ? Bit rough for me there.

TT- I may not agree with you, but I appreciate you posting your view. Guys, Earhole, play the ball not the man.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:42 am

He posted a view? I must have missed it.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:15 am

People should not post their own opinions as fact, it's boring and crap Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 4:30 am

I stand by the first line and I stand by my last.

I will add that the deadline was late-June and at that point I had no idea what kind of side was being (dis)assembled. The fact it may be relatively unchanged is slightly embarrassing.

And yes Brent can do one. I thought the point should be made to a wider audience.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 10:18 am

PatDunne wrote:
People should not post their own opinions as fact, it's boring and crap Sleep Sleep

I meant TT cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:29 am

Ok - thanks for clarifying as I wasn't entirely certain.

Given this seems to be the first season in ages, if ever, that the WSC preview has created a bit of a ruckus I popped over to the other place and found it ain't gone down well. Not that I'd tell them but (and quite frankly I'm not going to explain myself to them) I am on Freechat but rarely, if ever post, and isn't being moany what being a football fan is all about.

Also, I like Drew and am in no doubt that he writes better than me, but then it's sort-of his job. It's a Fans Preview and although a small number of contibutors are journalists almost all got their breaks through the 80s/90s fanzine scene and WSC itself. And most of the others were involved in it too. Right place right time I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Greenlander wrote:

Given this seems to be the first season in ages, if ever, that the WSC preview has created a bit of a ruckus I popped over to the other place and found it ain't gone down well. Not that I'd tell them but (and quite frankly I'm not going to explain myself to them) I am on Freechat but rarely, if ever post, and isn't being moany what being a football fan is all about.  

Also, I like Drew and am in no doubt that he writes better than me, but then it's sort-of his job. It's a Fans Preview and although a small number of contibutors are journalists almost all got their breaks through the 80s/90s fanzine scene and WSC itself. And most of the others were involved in it too. Right place right time I guess.    

i thought the review was well balanced and more importantly true.

brent is a decisive character who is splitting the fanbase and its only going to get worse as this mankover continues and his true colours come to light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Greenlander wrote:

You don't exist fella!
Well according to Porky anyway.
And now that you have replied on here, he'll confirm that this was the work of a freak!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:53 pm

I can confirm that, during my extensive ocean travels, I have met the aforementioned Greenlander.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:57 pm

Did yer meat him in the Cherry Tree?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:00 pm

My lipth are thealed.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:40 pm

Some of us go to sea, others just sit on the dock of the bay.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:44 pm

Greenlander wrote:

Wasting time?
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:55 pm

Peggy wrote:
Greenlander wrote:

Wasting time?

Watching the ships coming in and going out... and, yes, wasting time.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:56 pm

sticking away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our review from a fan.   Our review from a fan. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our review from a fan.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2