Punchdrunk
#SHITARTIST
harvetheslayer
Bob Crow
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:04 pm

beesrus wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

On a separate note I see the Herald is still alluding to us not being real supporters, social media bla bla bla.

No surprise there, we're their competitors, their continuing nemesis. Bitter is what they are.

and we won as Brents leaving Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Even the infamous Drew Savage has on FreeK Hat as good as said that Newell is the main reason for the divide in the fan base and much more so than Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Even the infamous Drew Savage has on FreeK Hat as good as said that Newell is the main reason for the divide in the fan base and much more so than Brent.

he is and it was Brent's critical mistake that he even gave him the time of day let alone give him and his message forum so much swing to do what he likes despite countless situations he has been caught out doing that brent blindly refused to wash his hands.

Hallett needs to cut him a drift asap.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 11:53 pm

Tbh I can see hallett pretty much getting What Brent got if he don’t cut porky adrift asap
Guilt by association and all that and turn a blind eye like Brent did
If anythink I would have thought hallett would want to win over the fan base and not be involved or associated with someone who been dividing for yrs
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 12:45 am

What is for certain is Brent's faults didn't cause such a massive divide in the fanbase, The Ians did that with their campaign of trolling, marginalizing and bullying and intimidation against anyone that laid just one legitimatequestion at Brent's administration.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 11:05 am

Hallett cannot come out all guns blazing against PASOTI much as we'd like him to however he knows what a divisive character Nool is and I would have thought that Nool has had his day as chief Toady. Nool knows it too.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 11:23 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hallett cannot come out all guns blazing against PASOTI much as we'd like him to however he knows what a divisive character Nool is and I would have thought that Nool has had his day as chief Toady. Nool knows it too.

So long as Brent is hanging around with his 30%, Porky with be clinging to his coat tail in the Directors Box. That unfortunately is a given.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 11:32 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

He (Nool) is a much slimier and devious POS than that, and has too much ego driven enthusiasm to let any of his power slip, or disappoint his merry band of disciples and wankmaggots. You know very well that Nool will have a plan B, prolly conjured up as soon as SH come onto the scene. Let's also not forget his incredulous, odious and similarly slimy IP man, De-Larf. They'll both be scheming as we type - but, we have eyes on them.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 12:19 pm

That's the big worry, all the time Brent has his 30% then that slug Newell will always have a presence in the directors box, and this transitional period is the perfect window for him to latch on to SH.

If SH buys his pig shit, then he's won.
If SH cuts him loose, then Brent still has enough influence to keep the pig in the directors box so he can't lose.
Only Brent going completely will ever weaken Porky's hand, unfortunately by that time there's a good chance SH has bought his pigshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 2:39 pm

There's too much unfounded optimism here. No way will Hallett give the likes of Newell and Webb the elbow. Why would he ? Nothing to be gained, and with  a chair in place the silent Si thing will more than likely continue. The rumoured money thing is the thing of interest but any large sums can only be related to land and property matters, not football.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Porkies days of being the Owner and Chairmans bessie mate are over. Just be thankful for that, he will be driven from the limelight by degrees. It would be funny as feck of Hallett did give him the cold shoulder, would he continue to shag the leg of the club knowing he's disliked? Probably.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Porkies days of being the Owner and Chairmans bessie mate are over. Just be thankful for that, he will be driven from the limelight by degrees. It would be funny as feck of Hallett did give him the cold shoulder, would he continue to shag the leg of the club knowing he's disliked? Probably.

As long as he controls JBsoti, as far as the Argyle hierarchy go, he’s always a potentially Useful Idiot. Crushing any and all forum dissent. The tipping point would come if and when his Directors Box invites all of a sudden start getting lost in the post. I’m not sure that’ll happen while Brent still has his 30% though.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 4:08 pm

If the stories are to be believed that Hallett wrested control from Brent over the last few months when it became clear that Brent didn't have the funds to refurb then I see it almost as a hostile takeover. That and Nools continued silence regarding Hallett (I haven't seen him welcome the new owner anywhere?) hints towards Nool maybe already not liking the nasty man with the money. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 7:09 am

The non developer knew full well that he'd need useful, bullying idiots, to smooth his path as soon as he met the gruesome twosome.The wannabe culture was set and still flourishes. He is well aware of their devious activities and as such, is the puppet master.
I'm hoping that SH has bigger plans for the club and doesn't need minders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 8:33 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
If the stories are to be believed that Hallett wrested control from Brent over the last few months when it became clear that Brent didn't have the funds to refurb then I see it almost as a hostile takeover. That and Nools continued silence regarding Hallett (I haven't seen him welcome the new owner anywhere?) hints towards Nool maybe already not liking the nasty man with the money. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Not in the slightest, He's been all over him like a sore rash on twitter.

IJN3 wrote:
Whilst talking out of school about our passionate Directors I can remember @SimonHallett kissing me on the top of my head and then turning around on his seat and shouting ‘whoop whoop’ at the Pompey faithful when Jamille Matt equalised at Fratton Park. Our ‘custodians’ care!!

IJN3 wrote:
I spoke to David Felwick last night and asked him apart from his wedding day and the birth of his kids was yesterday the proudest moment of his life, his answer was ‘Of course it is, for a Plymouth boy to be announced as Chairman of Argyle is an incredibly proud day’.

Its probably too soon for PASOTI, although I did see Nool state his intention to move "the thread of condolences" https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=104469&start=156 to the story board soon.

No, Nool has quickly moved on to the next leg to shag and poor James will be joining the likes of Tony Campbell and Nik Barron in as yesterdays men.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 9:37 am

So the absentee owner already been crowned a massive fan, I'm not shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 9:43 am

Hallett gets the "quivering lip" seal of approval. Didn't take long, did it. Sleep zzzzzzzzz
Can't quite remember how Todd was eulogised, something to do with that trip to newcastle. Todd certainly showed his true colours when he played blaydon races at the Home Park return fixture the very second we were relegated......"see how cosmo we are"
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 9:59 am

See if he'd said 'at pompey when Summerfield slipped in the winner' there'd actually be some supporting history there.

Mind you he may well have been in America by then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 10:12 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
So the absentee owner already been crowned a massive fan, I'm not shocked.

Ironic when you consider how many games he gets to, which I though was the singular arbiter as to how big a fan one is.

"EEE diddun go Accrington. diddee?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:47 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

IJN3 wrote:
Whilst talking out of school about our passionate Directors I can remember @SimonHallett kissing me on the top of my head and then turning around on his seat and shouting ‘whoop whoop’ at the Pompey faithful when Jamille Matt equalised at Fratton Park. Our ‘custodians’ care!!

IJN3 wrote:
I spoke to David Felwick last night and asked him apart from his wedding day and the birth of his kids was yesterday the proudest moment of his life, his answer was ‘Of course it is, for a Plymouth boy to be announced as Chairman of Argyle is an incredibly proud day’.

Its probably too soon for PASOTI, although I did see Nool state his intention to move "the thread of condolences" https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=104469&start=156 to the story board soon.

No, Nool has quickly moved on to the next leg to shag and poor James will be joining the likes of Tony Campbell and Nik Barron in as yesterdays men.

Christ, that's nauseating to read. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

IJN3 wrote:

IJN3 wrote:

Stomach churning when you actually stop and think of all the people Newell has desperately leg-shagged when they were in a position of prominence at Home Park. Stapes, Todd, Campbell, Nikkk, well until he collapsed financially, Brent, and now he’s schmoozing the new major shareholder and Chairman.

The guy really has no shame.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 2:00 pm

I know their not in the same league financially as SH and co, but if Simon Orr and Darren Desmond were just rank and file fans and not small business owners, do you think Porky would have latched on to them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

IJN3 wrote:

IJN3 wrote:

Stomach churning when you actually stop and think of all the people Newell has desperately leg-shagged when they were in a position of prominence at Home Park. Stapes, Todd, Campbell, Nikkk, well until he collapsed financially, Brent, and now he’s schmoozing the new major shareholder and Chairman.

The guy really has no shame.

If you look at the PASOTI archives from 1996 which are still online via the Farm when Nool was telling the world he was Cornish and how much poofs disgust him, he was very pro- Dan as well. His love for Stapleton was pretty unrequieted so I heard. Whether he keeps hold of his AAA pass I don't know as Brent is pretty much the only person who wants him there. Although its interesting that Brent and Newell despite being friends are rarely spotted sititng together.

Expect Auctions, many many auctions
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

IJN3 wrote:

IJN3 wrote:

and his old mate jimmys body ain’t even cold yet and his already trying to shag halletts leg shows you what his like Pathetic show some self respect man what’s F#%King wrong with you ffs I don’t think he can help himself his just one of life’s arselicking types ..yes sir no sir can I lick your arse sir
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 5:59 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

IJN3 wrote:

IJN3 wrote:

and his old mate jimmys body ain’t even cold yet and his already trying to shag halletts leg shows you what his like Pathetic show some self respect man what’s F#%King wrong with you ffs I don’t think he can help himself his just one of life’s arselicking types ..yes sir no sir can I lick your arse sir

Is SH currently looking for a chauffeur? Hopefully he is and SH ships Porky's off to the states.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent or Newell???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2