Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Mankover all action Thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:24 pm

Hey Rickler the LA troll is back after a few weeks contemplation LOL. Just like Newell, the first bad mouthing of his idol Hallett and he's back up on his horse. The forum has been pleasant in your absence lummox.

And yes I do have my eye on the ball that concerns me... maybe slightly different from some on here, but hey ho
Harve, while I understand it's part of your work, I would suggest you stop getting all squirmy in your pants because someone has some money. Todd and Gardner were connected with talk of big bucks too.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:58 am

"The first bad mouthing"? You've conveniently forgotten the previous several thousand comments you've made about Hallett.

You're an obsessed lunatic, who can't even spot the ball, never mind keep his eye on it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3671
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:54 am

beesrus wrote:

Harve, while I understand it's part of your work, I would suggest you stop getting all squirmy in your pants  

Sadly those days are few and far between Bees. I've even contemplated the V word..... laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10613
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:24 pm

The players have moved out of the dressing-rooms; the old grandstand is empty; Where have there moved to?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3671
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:42 am

Tgwu wrote:
The players have moved out of the dressing-rooms; the old grandstand is empty; Where have there moved to?

Supposedly in the temporary ones prior to next home game
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10613
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:02 am

IT is not being crane in until next Monday, so where are they changing until then.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3671
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:37 am

Tgwu wrote:
IT is not being crane in until next Monday, so where are they changing until then.

Maybe they are using Marjons or Life Centre for a week or so
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11209
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:22 am

the temp changing rooms are being built/placed outside the devonportend. that will be fun for the players im sure. If they arent goig there then the club is building something the fire exit for sure.

webcam 1 is so exciting today a blank white wall which is euthaism for trying to talk sense into avivas and webcm 2 is basically my sig lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10613
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:16 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
IT is not being crane in until next Monday, so where are they changing until then.

Maybe they are using Marjons or Life Centre for a week or so


Plymouth Argyle’s new temporary changing rooms are set to be ready for the game against Doncaster Rovers at Home Park on September 29.

In the meantime, the Pilgrims’ squad are using the facilities at city rugby club Plymouth Albion’s Brickfields ground before and after their daily training sessions.

We are bussing the players back to here (Home Park) to train and then bussing them back there (to Brickfields) to get washed.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11209
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
IT is not being crane in until next Monday, so where are they changing until then.

Maybe they are using Marjons or Life Centre for a week or so


Plymouth Argyle’s new temporary changing rooms are set to be ready for the game against Doncaster Rovers at Home Park on September 29.

In the meantime, the Pilgrims’ squad are using the facilities at city rugby club Plymouth Albion’s Brickfields ground before and after their daily training sessions.

We are bussing the players back to here (Home Park) to train and then bussing them back there (to Brickfields) to get washed.

seems silly to do that when they could just use the life centre. they have competitors dressing rooms.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2018-07-14
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Will they have to drink a pint of jizzed up frothing ale out of a sweaty sock in some weird rugger bugger initiation ceremony whilst their there ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8068
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Or alternatively, they could have knocked up the temp changing rooms a month ago?

There’s plenty of tangible evidence that the Hallett/Felwick/Dunford axis are making a real effort to professionalize aspects of the club. But then you still have the Brent-influence lingering on with rank amateur stuff like this.

God knows what all the new players think of it all. It’s bad enough with most of them simply being crap, without them being demoralised even further getting bussed around to have a bleddy shower.

Dear oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5583
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Target travel?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 790
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Bussed to albion to get a shower.

laugh lol!

Goodness gracious me.

The legacy lives on indeed
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9760
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 59
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4919
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:07 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Or alternatively, they could have knocked up the temp changing rooms a month ago?

There’s plenty of tangible evidence that the Hallett/Felwick/Dunford axis are making a real effort to professionalize aspects of the club. But then you still have the Brent-influence lingering on with rank amateur stuff like this.

God knows what all the new players think of it all. It’s bad enough with most of them simply being crap, without them being demoralised even further getting bussed around to have a bleddy shower.

Dear oh dear.

And we call Exeter who's training ground has 3 full size pitches (including a 3G ptich ) tin pot. I have no words.
Back to top Go down
hippo



Posts : 1367
Join date : 2012-02-14
Location : A small enclosure on the Iberian peninsula.

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Could be worse, they could have to walk back for a shower. Thank eee James, another football first - bus travel training.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4588
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:28 pm

A muppetry masterclass from the Village club cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Bungo is ace at Comedy Project Managing. jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3109
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:25 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
A muppetry masterclass from the Village club cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Bungo is ace at Comedy Project Managing. jocolor jocolor
he might as well bring the whole team into help zippy George & Jeffery and have Rod Jane and Freddie on stand by laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4387
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Micky mouse would feel quite at home at Gnome Park perhaps he could take over the project management from bungler Bungo. elephant
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4588
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:33 pm

Bit of a Adams out movement on the sad forum, Pep Pedlar, Raffa Da larse, Coach Budge, Shwankster etc  all the football guru's, complaining about the manager and his tactics while not mentioning the dogshit budget or the having to change at the local rugby club, plus alledgedly Mickey Mouse medical set up, marathon coach trips to save on hotel bills, and so on and so on.
Adams for my money is a far better manager than Brent is owner, ten thousand fans yet the set up is non league . Hallets task is massive in turning round seven years of shit.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11209
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:16 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bit of a Adams out movement on the sad forum, Pep Pedlar, Raffa Da larse, Coach Budge, Shwankster etc  all the football guru's, complaining about the manager and his tactics while not mentioning the dogshit budget or the having to change at the local rugby club, plus alledgedly Mickey Mouse medical set up, marathon coach trips to save on hotel bills, and so on and so on.
Adams for my money is a far better manager than Brent is owner, ten thousand fans yet the set up is non league . Hallets task is massive in turning round seven years of shit.

i agree with you ss68 but i have to say del tactics do leave alot to be desired at times.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3109
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:42 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bit of a Adams out movement on the sad forum, Pep Pedlar, Raffa Da larse, Coach Budge, Shwankster etc  all the football guru's, complaining about the manager and his tactics while not mentioning the dogshit budget or the having to change at the local rugby club, plus alledgedly Mickey Mouse medical set up, marathon coach trips to save on hotel bills, and so on and so on.
Adams for my money is a far better manager than Brent is owner, ten thousand fans yet the set up is non league . Hallets task is massive in turning round seven years of shit.
Well said suffers couldn’t agree more
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4919
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Want to see Dead Man Walking Bungo Back wearing a hi-viz tabard (but no hard hat) whilst giving Plymouth Live a tour round a decrepit shithole football stand?

Of course you do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ignore the article, its standard "Yeah, no, yeah" football interview talk from Sawyer
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 790
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Mankover all action Thread.
Back to top 
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: