Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Mankover all action Thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3687
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hot off the presses get it while feck all is still happening.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 830
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:52 pm

UXB's, dead elephants. FFS. When are they going to roll out the rare species of crockoloptopus eggs found BS. lol!

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3116
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:23 pm

A rather lot of words to tell you F#%K all is happening
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4601
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:32 pm

The Mankover is a master class in giving clueless muppets 5 million quid and still end up with a horrible rank Grandstand, and a yard full of Plastic Portacabins! I dont think future generations will be impressed with a thirty year mortgage for rubbish that will not be fit for purpose in ten years.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

avatar

Posts : 1090
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Who the fcuk dreams this crap up - certainly more bullshite than an elephant could squirt out!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3116
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:43 pm

I know halletts took over but F#%K me where’s bungo getting these scripts from Hollywood ffs lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4404
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:58 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The Mankover is a master class in giving clueless muppets 5 million quid and still end up with a horrible rank Grandstand, and a yard full of Plastic Portacabins! I dont think future generations will be impressed with a thirty year mortgage for rubbish that will not be fit for purpose in ten years.

I wish I didn't have to say this but it looks like the club is fecked for years to come, a clue might be in Blacks statement that the Portakabins can last up to 30years.

Anyone remember the prefabs that used to dominate parts of Plymouth into the 70's they were supposedly built by the Americans as a temporary solution to Plymouth's post war housing needs. I have vivid memories of by Grandmothers prefab in North Prospect circa 1970.
Brents Portakabin refurb is the 21st century equivilant.
Only the gullible would accept this shit. geek
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 pm

The project is driven more by the needs of someone's capital and inheritance strategy than the needs of the football club.  Just what was envisaged when the "free new grandstand" was the latest imminent waffle. LOL
As others have said, best left as it is without a mortgage to pay and put that 3 to 400K into the team. The much touted extra profit from more scoffing stations just won't materialise in any meaningful amount. 100K a year extra PROFIT if they're lucky. Dwarfed by tv monies in the championship. Would be better to invest in the team.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4404
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:58 pm

beesrus wrote:
The project is driven more by the needs of someone's capital and inheritance strategy than the needs of the football club.  Just what was envisaged when the "free new grandstand" was the latest imminent waffle. LOL
As others have said, best left as it is without a mortgage to pay and put that 3 to 400K into the team. The much touted extra profit from more scoffing stations just won't materialise in any meaningful amount. 100K a year extra PROFIT if they're lucky. Dwarfed by tv monies in the championship. Would be better to invest in the team.

Right on Bees cheers
Back to top Go down
Dingle



Posts : 678
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:47 pm

No mention of the D word in the latest offering - does this mean that it's all going tickety boo?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3116
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:30 am

beesrus wrote:
The project is driven more by the needs of someone's capital and inheritance strategy than the needs of the football club.  Just what was envisaged when the "free new grandstand" was the latest imminent waffle. LOL
As others have said, best left as it is without a mortgage to pay and put that 3 to 400K into the team. The much touted extra profit from more scoffing stations just won't materialise in any meaningful amount. 100K a year extra PROFIT if they're lucky. Dwarfed by tv monies in the championship. Would be better to invest in the team.
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:36 am

Dingle wrote:
No mention of the D word in the latest offering - does this mean that it's all going tickety boo?  

No....next planning consultation (without referring back) is around 11th October when Andy Cottam will review any progress has Brent made further to his report that TGWU put up here couple weeks ago.
Complete waffle from Bungo Back.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 830
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:10 am

FFS. Just how long is this shite going to go on?

If we HAVE to have a pillar ridden, plastic cladded, mortgage ridden crapshack, permakabin, then just get on with it FFS.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:13 am

P.O.I wrote:
FFS. Just how long is this shite going to go on?

If we HAVE to have a pillar ridden, plastic cladded, mortgage ridden crapshack, permakabin, then just get on with it FFS.

What I object to very strongly is the outright lies from this character Back. The Avivas lap it up, Newell claims the Waggers are all happy despite anyone being able to go to the PP and openly view that errrr no its not lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3245
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:44 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
FFS. Just how long is this shite going to go on?

If we HAVE to have a pillar ridden, plastic cladded, mortgage ridden crapshack, permakabin, then just get on with it FFS.

What I object to very strongly is the outright lies from this character Back. The Avivas lap it up, Newell claims the Waggers are all happy despite anyone being able to go to the PP and openly view that errrr no its not lol

The fat oaf was posting photos of Anfield the other day showing their pillars and restricted view seats as if to justify us doing the job badly is ok. I did also see him saying how positive all the gaggers were. Not sure what they are positive about, obvs the good news is gagged as well.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3687
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:54 pm

Some work going on but at sloth pace
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:44 pm

It doesn’t take a genius to read between the lines. Back even concedes in the blog that the only reason the Chisholm demolition was able to be carried out, was because it was transferred  from the main contract to fall under the enablement umbrella.

If they are only just now salvaging any fixtures and fittings from areas like the Tribute Lounge, then there is clearly more obstacles still in the way. GL’s workforce would shorely have been all over that the day after contracts were signed otherwise.

The only other feasible explanation is that GL’s hierarchy, having been ground down to the bare bones as far as contract negotiations are concerned, have responded by assigning a skeleton staff to the job.

I’m no professional builder, but 8 weeks to fit out the portakabin shop is, for me, a ludicrous amount of time. Unless of course as I’ve touched on above, there is an absolute minimal workforce assigned to the job.

I guess that may be what happens when you’re desperate to pay as few peanuts as you possibly can.


Last edited by Czarcasm on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Y)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
It doesn’t take a genius to read between the lines.

I’m no professional builder, but 8 weeks to fit out the portakabin shop is, for me, a ludicrous amount of time.

Its beyond absurd and only the brain dead dullards from the Farm could possibly think otherwise
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3687
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:22 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
It doesn’t take a genius to read between the lines.

I’m no professional builder, but 8 weeks to fit out the portakabin shop is, for me, a ludicrous amount of time.

Its beyond absurd and only the brain dead dullards from the Farm could possibly think otherwise

From what I counted was about 8 people working on various things, 1 on corner of Devonport , 3 in the moanflower doing seats , 1 having a break in his van 2 on a digger and another moving material from car park
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:35 am

I see Back has chipped in on the Farm on the development blog
How about you answer straight questions from ATD members by joining here if you're not already a member ??
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3116
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:47 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
I see Back has chipped in on the Farm on the development blog
How about you answer straight questions from ATD members by joining here if you're not already a member  ??
you sound surprised there harve nothing more than I suspected..all the arse rimmers together plus no one will question the bollox on there as well..he wouldn’t come on here he knows we would take him and all his bollox to the F#%King cleaners harve
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:23 am

RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
I see Back has chipped in on the Farm on the development blog
How about you answer straight questions from ATD members by joining here if you're not already a member  ??
you sound surprised there harve nothing more than I suspected..all the arse rimmers together plus no one will question the bollox on there as well..he wouldn’t come on here he knows we would take him and all his bollox to the F#%King cleaners harve

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3245
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:26 am

If you read the development blog, I didn't read it all I started to lose the will to live but Bungo is not getting the easiest of rides, the very first post is by the shite owner,


"https://www.pafc.co.uk/development/news ... g-july-20/

Seems as if the drainage disaster was not such as disaster then!

Good to see communication coming through again."

Lol. July 20th and the biggest thing to happen in the last fifty odd days is another soviet style secret meeting.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:32 am

Drainage disaster or not the issue hasn't been rectified (or remotely near it) and they've known about it since the middle of December 2017

Are you fit for purpose Jon Back ??
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:15 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
If you read the development blog, I didn't read it all I started to lose the will to live but Bungo is not getting the easiest of rides, the very first post is by the shite owner,


"https://www.pafc.co.uk/development/news ... g-july-20/

Seems as if the drainage disaster was not such as disaster then!

Good to see communication coming through again."

Lol. July 20th and the biggest thing to happen in the last fifty odd days is another soviet style secret meeting.

It certainly is like Leonid Brezhnev’s 1970’s Russia. Always count on Newell to be the one to have to mention it though, just to give him a sense of self-importance.

JBsoti is so painfully sanitised and non-questioning. Posty started a thread about the GT bar getting planning....over 400 views and not one person interested enough to warrant any replies.

What a Ghost of a forum JBsoti has become under Newells dictatorship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Mankover all action Thread.
Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: