HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Confidence in the government

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

No Confidence in the government Empty
PostSubject: No Confidence in the government   No Confidence in the government EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Tory MP Philip Davies has submitted a letter of no confidence in Theresa May: 'It is with much sadness that I have to say that I have also lost trust in her to deliver the referendum result too'.

Popcorn time, everybody!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: No Confidence in the government   No Confidence in the government EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:14 pm

FFS is there anybody with any confidence in any of the shower of shite that infest the corridoors of power? Whos next? Gove, Bojo, JRM? You've got to laugh or you'd just go mental.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Confidence in the government   No Confidence in the government EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Tory MP Philip Davies has submitted a letter of no confidence in Theresa May: 'It is with much sadness that I have to say that I have also lost trust in her to deliver the referendum result too'.

Popcorn time, everybody!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bizarre timing. Why wait until now, I assume he wasn't one of the 40 that have already signed a letter to Graham Brady.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: No Confidence in the government   No Confidence in the government EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 2:02 pm

This is only a letter, one letter it's not a vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Confidence in the government   No Confidence in the government EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 3:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
This is only a letter, one letter it's not a vote.

Who said it was?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: No Confidence in the government   No Confidence in the government EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:15 pm

No one just thinking out loud. Trying to fathom what effect this will have, probably not much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Confidence in the government   No Confidence in the government EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:50 pm

It might, dependendent on how many others have done the same. They need 48 and apparently 40 have told Graham Brady that they want a no confidence vote. Its hard to see this being orgsnised so close to the recess and even then they'd need 159 to want to remove her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Confidence in the government   No Confidence in the government Empty

Back to top Go down

No Confidence in the government
Page 1 of 1