PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 2:35 pm

Vile and poisonous.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 11:29 am

Angry Andy from down under made a right twat of himself, nothing new I know but it was funny. When someone had the temerity to suggest that maybe Edwards maybe wasn't as good as he was before his cruciate problems he took pains to remind evrybody that Luggy bought a certain Ian Stonebridge to the team and many people said he would never play in the prem. to my knowledge he never did play in the prem and we got rid when we were in the CCC I reckon, and I don't remember him playing much when we went up, however it was Kemp who bought him here and not Luggy.
fwiw I always liked Stoney he gave it his all scored a few important goals but was always a bit lightweight. Great player in the lower leagues though.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 4:17 pm

Pasoti fundraiser for this?

A non-league football club's main stand has collapsed after high winds blew its roof off.

The grandstand at Illogan RBL AFC, near Redruth, in Cornwall succumbed to the weather at about 19:00 BST on Thursday.

Debris landed on a nearby road but nobody was hurt and the pitch at the Oxland Parc ground was not damaged.

Volunteers at the Cornwall Combination League club helped to tether down the remaining structure and have been clearing the site using a digger.

"The wind got in underneath and lifted the roof off," club chairman Lester Thomas said.

"It must have been one big gust of wind to do it because it's been there for years"

He added: "It's a shame. Half way through last season we had to repair the sides of the grandstand with double glazed windows so people could be protected from the wind and rain but also see the game going on, but that's now been broken and ruined and we will have to start from scratch."

He said he hoped the club's insurance would cover any costs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-48803735
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 5:26 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Pasoti fundraiser for this?

A non-league football club's main stand has collapsed after high winds blew its roof off.

The grandstand at Illogan RBL AFC, near Redruth, in Cornwall succumbed to the weather at about 19:00 BST on Thursday.

Debris landed on a nearby road but nobody was hurt and the pitch at the Oxland Parc ground was not damaged.

Volunteers at the Cornwall Combination League club helped to tether down the remaining structure and have been clearing the site using a digger.

"The wind got in underneath and lifted the roof off," club chairman Lester Thomas said.

"It must have been one big gust of wind to do it because it's been there for years"

He added: "It's a shame. Half way through last season we had to repair the sides of the grandstand with double glazed windows so people could be protected from the wind and rain but also see the game going on, but that's now been broken and ruined and we will have to start from scratch."

He said he hoped the club's insurance would cover any costs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-48803735
Geddon Cornish Janner, your home village needs you! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 10:50 pm

Really love how the Bent lovers on PASOTI who claimed their lord left us sustainable now have egg all over their faces today after Hallett's own admission today about the extra funds needed to keep the club going.

Not one admission of being wrong from any of them.

Classless and clueless as always.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 11:10 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Really love how the Bent lovers on PASOTI who claimed their lord left us sustainable now have egg all over their faces today after Hallett's own admission today about the extra funds needed to keep the club going.

Not one admission of being wrong from any of them.

Classless and clueless as always.

The club was only sustainable if someone was willing to come in and stump up more than ten million quid. Without that we would have a closed mayflower, no building and a relegation with no funds to address any of it. We are well rid of him.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 6:33 am

Frankly in light of these financial statements someone with more "political" clout than us should be demanding some sort of enquiry into Brents role in this financial mess now it now become clear this last 8 years.....anyone who doesn't believe he was helping himself is deluded....make no mistake his arse will be covered all down as "professional fees" doubtless

Squeaker Lee Jameson over to you.....By the way Lena Dawe says how are you. She always promised to knock you out with one blow of her tongue. For her to mention you I assume you must have slithered past her on the grass along with the rest of the reptiles
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 8:11 am

You'd like to think that with all this stuff now coming out their mantra would change to 'ee fecked uzz'. I won't be waiting around for it.

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 8:12 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Frankly in light of these financial statements someone with more "political" clout than us should be demanding some sort of enquiry into Brents role in this financial mess now it now become clear this last 8 years.....anyone who doesn't believe he was helping himself is deluded....make no mistake his arse will be covered all down as "professional fees" doubtless

Squeaker Lee Jameson over to you.....By the way Lena Dawe says how are you. She always promised to knock you out with one blow of her tongue. For her to mention you I assume you must have slithered past her on the grass along with the rest of the reptiles

All the while with average crowds of 8 to 10 thousand, various transfers and the nearly 2 million when we played Liverpool after yesterday’s news we were losing money hand over fist.

Darn right there needs to be an enquiry.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 11:10 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

All the while with average crowds of 8 to 10 thousand, various transfers and the nearly 2 million when we played Liverpool after yesterday’s news we were losing money hand over fist.

Darn right there needs to be an enquiry.

Too true Punchy....
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 11:57 am

Atleast we no longer have to prop up Akkeron Ltd.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 1:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry Andy from down under made a right twat of himself, nothing new I know but it was funny. When someone had the temerity to suggest that maybe Edwards maybe wasn't as good as he was before his cruciate problems he took pains to remind evrybody that Luggy bought a certain Ian Stonebridge to the team and many people said he would never play in the prem. to my knowledge he never did play in the prem and we got rid when we were in the CCC I reckon, and I don't remember him playing much when we went up, however it was Kemp who bought him here and not Luggy.
fwiw I always liked Stoney he gave it his all scored a few important goals but was always a bit lightweight. Great player in the lower leagues though.

What a twat! Stonebridge got scouted by John James in 1999 playing in a FA exit trial and was signed by Hodges!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 12:30 am

Anybody else having fun with Pisspotty's new "like/dislike" button?

Check it out...  Let IJN know how much you 'like' him!

Idiots... Can't they ever launch anything correctly?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 9:58 am

Site manager currently getting a beasting with the dislike button
Well done Nool another winner.....

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 10:04 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Site manager currently getting a beasting with the dislike button
Well done Nool another winner.....

laugh laugh

laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 11:02 am

Quality. Nool had a referendum to see if everybody wanted the Like feature the natives said no, obviously he doesn't give a feck what anyone else thinks of his costly toy.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 11:58 am

I’ve just gave nools posts a good thumbs down bleaching including his women’s World Cup posts of which he’s suddenly became a fan of since SH declares his likeness of women’s football.

Come on people. Let’s get to work.

laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 12:15 pm

Rickler wrote:
Anybody else having fun with Pisspotty's new "like/dislike" button?

Check it out...  Let IJN know how much you 'like' him!

Idiots...  Can't they ever launch anything correctly?

Data mining.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 12:37 pm

Nool, used his supreme leader Kim Jung vote to enforce this on the sheep, him his Modpack his multi's etc will use it to bully dissenters.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 12:40 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I’ve just gave nools posts a good thumbs down bleaching including his women’s World Cup posts of which he’s suddenly became a fan of since SH declares his likeness of women’s football.

Come on people. Let’s get to work.

laugh lol!
All the dogshit sponsors have been disliked. laugh laugh laugh laugh Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 1:08 pm

We should have a count down clock, how many days until the like button is binned I gve it 48hrs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 1:28 pm

Boo feckin hoo.
NOOL wrote,
Being a victim of bullying on line, I tend to agree with you somewhat, but as I say, we'll give it a go for a test period.

Where do you even start with that? The bullying you receive is because you decided to launch a campaign against fans that didn't agree with your Brent based future of the club. You not only carried out your vendettas online but in real life too, sending white feather to a dying man, trolling a female poster literally as soon as you'd heard her mother had died, keeping dossiers on fans who'd been banned from pasoti or just for being suspected of being anti JB, phoning fans employees trying to get them sacked just for holding a view different to your own, constant support of an owner assert stripping the club....
Go feck yourself. Even if you apologised for not only illegally keeping my Name, email address, phone number, home address but then managing to publish them online for all to see but you haven't you just deny it happened and call me a freak.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 3:39 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Lena dawe??? That's a blast from the past. She used to cackle on the travel club trips all them years ago.
Didn't know she still went.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 3:56 pm

Elias wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Lena dawe??? That's a blast from the past. She used to cackle on the travel club trips all them years ago.
Didn't know she still went.

My ex mother in law
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 6:58 pm

From Nooly the hooly Laughing

"Until we make them available to signed in members only, I'd completely ignore any of the numbers anyway. It's already been said that the uber freak from LA has told his 'soldiers' to vote in a stupid fashion. 🤦 "

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PASOTI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next