The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 PASOTI

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 8:42 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Nools got another poll up about If Adams should stay
5 posts in one of the mod pack dares to say this
"Far too early for this poll"

apparently its only a bit of fun.

to save a click over there heres the results so far

I still want him gone. 16% [ 31 ]
Stay please Derek take us to the Championship. 84% [ 158 ]

Its official 84% of our fans are idiots....

He wont take us there come what may with no investment from the reluctant ones and unwillingness to change tactics and approach at times.

Exactly League 1 is punching well above his paygrade as it is.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2017-09-09

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 9:51 am


Nool, Postey and Daz sticking the boot into the trust now claiming its run by Al. lol!


PL2 3DQ
 Post subject: Re: February 2019 AFT Board meet8ng minutesPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:56 am 



Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:19 pm
Daz wrote:
A printers in Tiverton.

I wonder if they print stickers too?

The completely bent De Lar wrote,
Yep. The t shirt company the AFT have decided to use for merchandise is run by Alan Norman, one of the most notorious online abusers of Argyle fans and James Brent, he even produced 'hate Brent' t shirts.

This sums up the direction the AFT is heading for under Symons.


Top      

IJN
 Post subject: Re: February 2019 AFT Board meet8ng minutesPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:19 am 



Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 pm
Location: The Janner Nation!!
They mention the Fortescue as well. The meeting place of ATD.

Says it all.

The AFT represents the internet weirdos.

Headed by Symons one of the biggest weirdos out there.

Spoke to an ex Chairman at the Waiters do last Sunday. I think nest of Vipers covers it.

Save your £10 people, why would you want to rejoin this busted flush?

Self important cabal who even manipulated the system so an outsider who was put forward as a board member, was suddenly told his nominator wasn’t a member. Then he was, then he wan’t again.

Completely bent!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 10145
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 60
Location : @ sea or @home

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:48 am

feck me, Andy threatened to sue us all for less!

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2017-09-09

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 1:35 pm

It's not what's said its who says it in Nools World. Andy Symons......schwingggg!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 1:46 pm

Makes people want to spend £10 just to annoy Nool,

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2017-09-09

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 2:06 pm

How many of their own rules have they broken with that little exchange?

1) Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted. Quotes by other members are not to be edited. You may reply to a partial quote, but do not change the quoted content in any way. No one likes to be misrepresented or have words put in their mouth.

2) Trolling: Do not post topics with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. Note that a person disagreeing with your opinion is NOT trolling; keep it civil, even if you're sure the other person is wrong. Wishing illness or injury on someone will almost always be regarded as trolling or offensive.

10) Libel: Any posts libeling players, or any individual. It's not acceptable to post that you heard Player X has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible (even if this is by way of implication or innuendo or with the use of the word "allegedly") or which is liable to threaten or intimidate any person or group of people or which incites criminal behaviour of any kind. Although P@SOTI does not have the wherewithal to edit and review all the postings made on this site, the Moderators will act as soon as possible to remove libellous or threatening material as soon as it is brought to their attention.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 2:16 pm

Don't apply to the site owner or his mates do they....
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8313
Join date : 2011-10-23

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 3:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
How many of their own rules have they broken with that little exchange?

1) Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted. Quotes by other members are not to be edited. You may reply to a partial quote, but do not change the quoted content in any way. No one likes to be misrepresented or have words put in their mouth.

2) Trolling: Do not post topics with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. Note that a person disagreeing with your opinion is NOT trolling; keep it civil, even if you're sure the other person is wrong. Wishing illness or injury on someone will almost always be regarded as trolling or offensive.

10) Libel: Any posts libeling players, or any individual. It's not acceptable to post that you heard Player X has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible (even if this is by way of implication or innuendo or with the use of the word "allegedly") or which is liable to threaten or intimidate any person or group of people or which incites criminal behaviour of any kind. Although P@SOTI does not have the wherewithal to edit and review all the postings made on this site, the Moderators will act as soon as possible to remove libellous or threatening material as soon as it is brought to their attention.


Classic Newell. Thick as two short planks.

He really is the Internet Gift that keeps on giving.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:06 pm

After this defence from tonycholwell

Afternoon Ian

I am not here to defend and one member of the AFT Board, but collectively, to say "Completely bent" I can not let that pass without comment.

In an earlier contribution, Posty said "This sums up the direction the AFT is heading for under Symons."

I have to tell you both, you may not like Andy Symons, but Andy is not the AFT Board. And nor should the AFT Board be treated with accusations of being "completely bent". You clearly have an axe to grind with him, but you do your case no good by smearing everyone else. I appreciate you're not that keen on John Lloyd either, but to include him and Virginia, Emma, Celia, Keith, Roger, Tim, et al as "completely bent" is, if you don't mind me saying, weird!

The Aft Board willingly report their meetings and are available for comments (and purchases) at every home game, its a bit squashy this season but you will find us at behind the Devonport End. The AFT Board are very open about their decision making.

Calling loyal fans of Plymouth Argyle "internet weirdos" is, well, interesting, bet it would look good on a t shirt!

As for the ACV, we have our next meeting on the 23rd March, if not scheduled, I will get it put on the Agenda.


The space ship pilot piles in with

Tony, as a board the AFT have decided to use the services of Norman who has abused and insulted fans, club staff and James Brent on-line.
Current AFT members or potential new members will have to decide if they want to be associated with an organisation that condones online bullying.


a follow up to the pilot

Ultimately Posty, everyone retains the right of free will and must decide how and where they spend their money.

I do not condone bullying, online or elsewhere and I think the people that know me, know that. In many circumstances there is recourse in such matters and if people feel aggrieved I can only suggest that take the appropriate action.

Then he's gonna blow
Nool

When I say completely bent, I mean it.

The ‘head’ of the Trust is an idiot. A nasty gutted coward. Who shouldn’t be anywhere near the once great trust. I know of four ex Chairmen who agree with me.

I don’t know some of the people on that list I must admit, so perhaps I should pull back a bit from that comment, however there’s you, who would sell his right kidney to be ‘something important’ involving Argyle. I remember when you detested the Trust when you last attempted to be ‘someone’ on the PASB, which was by the way ruined by the (in the main) same people still involved with the Trust.

There’s Willis who’s a liar. Telling tall stories about my son, the getting his mate to confirm details of the incident that never happened. Well it did but two years before and not involving my son. How does that happen then if it’s not bent.

I don’t know Celia that well, she always appears pleasant but three ex Chairmen have highlighted her as a Marxist who is on the Trust for her own means and is an agitator of the top order.

The same goes for Tim Chown. Again I’ve never had a cross word with him but have been told by the same three ex Chairmen that he ‘detested Old Etonians like James Brent’ and isn’t to be trusted etc etc.

No I don’t like Lloyd, I find him a user of vulnerable people. I also find him cowardly, but that’s a personal thing. I know what he thinks of me and he knows what I think of him and there’s nothing wrong with that. What I don’t like is the fact that he pretends to have no ego, but in fact he loves to cajole, load bullets and use people who he regards as being ‘less intelligent’ than he is.

In a nutshell, it’s a very bad mix, I have no doubt there must be some good people involved, but as I say there’s quite a few I do not trust, including you.

Each and every time you inform people on this site what the Trust have done or wil be doing. I will except use my right to attempt people to dissuade people from rejoining that bunch you (now) hang around with.

Hope that’s clear enough. You and your (new) mates have caused mayhem on the internet making up lies and using innuendo, so I hope realise that.

Even a few weeks ago, your pal Alan Norman calling Tash Brent ‘No t*ta Brent (aimed at a 22 year female) and hopes she falls off her horse.

Remember Tony, you are remembered for who your friends are! I’m very happy with mine, but in your rush to be important, you’ve sold yourself down the river.

Symons, Willis, Lloyd, Chown etc..

This site has given over £100,000 to various good causes, but not one single penny will go to the AFT, tgat’s for sure. It’s as bent as a three speed walking stick. Not criminally you understand, just as dodgy as hell. People in it for the wrong reasons, although that may not apply to all, as there are some people I don’t know.


Bet you never declared the 100k plus PayPal fees either.....
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Yea Man

Posts : 1181
Join date : 2016-02-19

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:17 pm

Bit rich to claim Tony is someone who would give a kidney to be someone important at Argyle when the sad bastard has been trying to do exactly that for years himself Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:29 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bit rich to claim Tony is someone who would give a kidney to be someone important at Argyle when the sad bastard has been trying to do exactly that for years himself Laughing

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8313
Join date : 2011-10-23

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:49 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Oh man this is Golden. You’ve got THE biggest internet weirdo and cyber bully in the history of Argyle Online, calling other people wierdo’s and bullies. cheers

Everyone falls out with someone online from time to time. But is there ANYONE who comes anywhere near as close as Newell in terms of the dozens if not hundreds of people he’s fallen out with and banned from JBsoti over the years? No one compares. In any way. At all.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-02-02

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:50 pm

I'd refer him to sections 1 and 10 of his websites own rules after that little outburst.

What a great rallying call to join the AFT - the folks there sound way more fun to hang out with than the pasoti crew.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:58 pm

Another chapter in the book of stupid things Nools said on the internet.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 4987
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 6:48 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bit rich to claim Tony is someone who would give a kidney to be someone important at Argyle when the sad bastard has been trying to do exactly that for years himself Laughing
cheers cheers cheers cheers The phoney Janner spends all day every day hanging around Homepark looking for a posh leg to shag!! Geddon Cornish yoom comedy gold! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 4987
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 6:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Nool, Postey and Daz sticking the boot into the trust now claiming its run by Al.  lol!


PL2 3DQ
 Post subject: Re: February 2019 AFT Board meet8ng minutesPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:56 am 



Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:19 pm
Daz wrote:
A printers in Tiverton.

I wonder if they print stickers too?    

The completely bent De Lar wrote,
Yep. The t shirt company the AFT have decided to use for merchandise is run by Alan Norman, one of the most notorious online abusers of Argyle fans and James Brent, he even produced 'hate Brent' t shirts.

This sums up the direction the AFT is heading for under Symons.


Top      

IJN
 Post subject: Re: February 2019 AFT Board meet8ng minutesPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:19 am 



Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 pm
Location: The Janner Nation!!
They mention the Fortescue as well. The meeting place of ATD.

Says it all.

The AFT represents the internet weirdos.

Headed by Symons one of the biggest weirdos out there.

Spoke to an ex Chairman at the Waiters do last Sunday. I think nest of Vipers covers it.

Save your £10 people, why would you want to rejoin this busted flush?

Self important cabal who even manipulated the system so an outsider who was put forward as a board member, was suddenly told his nominator wasn’t a member. Then he was, then he wan’t again.

Completely bent!
Desmond the down market estate agent, i thought the sad cnut was a plimuff red. jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2017-09-09

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 6:52 pm

I love the Willis story about his son. Probably didnt involve Willis at all and everything to do with his goon of a son and it's usual for any bad news being blamed on ATD not Nool or any of his gang. In the meantime if anyone knows what he sad old loon is on about please post it or pm me. Lest we forget. lol!
Doesn't allow libel, doesn't allow criticism of people with no right to reply....also by saying people are bent does he mean gay or just criminals?
So who are all these ex chairmen he knows so well? Stapes (he can't stand Nool) Macauley (Nool was one of the anti Dan men so I doubt it) Brent (feckin nailed on in fact I'd bet it's just Brent that has these opinions).
Feck off Nool you lying bent wanker.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 4987
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 6:55 pm

None of the Trust boys sent a dying argyle fan a white feather, did they Nool?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5760
Join date : 2014-03-30

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 7:05 pm

You can tell when he's frothing at the mouth, his grammar goes to pieces Rant
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5331
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 7:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I love the Willis story about his son. Probably didnt involve Willis at all and everything to do with his goon of a son and it's usual for any bad news being blamed on ATD not Nool or any of his gang. In the meantime if anyone knows what he sad old loon is on about please post it or pm me. Lest we forget. lol!
Doesn't allow libel, doesn't allow criticism of people with no right to reply....also by saying people are bent does he mean gay or just criminals?
So who are all these ex chairmen he knows so well?  Stapes (he can't stand Nool) Macauley (Nool was one of the anti Dan men so I doubt it) Brent (feckin nailed on in fact I'd bet it's just Brent that has these opinions).
Feck off Nool you lying bent wanker.

I think he's talking about the Ex-chairs of the AFT?  It'a hard to tell with Nool though, as he is barely literate half the time.  

I am guessing he is talking about Chris Webb, Bob Foale, and the marathon running Vet whose name escapes me?  I sincerely doubt that the best chairmen yet of the AFT - Tony Cannon - would have given Nool the time of day.

Nool is the greatest internet thug of all time.  A total coward in real life and someone who really is as thick as shit.

A living breathing insult to Plymouth Argyle.  Brent should be ashamed that this scumbag is associated with the club
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 7:25 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
You can tell when he's frothing at the mouth, his grammar goes to pieces Rant

My spellchecker almost exploded with that C&P,
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8313
Join date : 2011-10-23

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 8:42 pm

It really is difficult to know where to start with Newell’s rant. There’s a classic in there though with De Lar wading in, then Newell referring to Ex Chairman “Deepthroat” Wozzer. They all even admitted being part of the despicable Deepthroat scandal, then Newell has the gaul to call others “bent”!

Priceless.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2017-09-09

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I love the Willis story about his son. Probably didnt involve Willis at all and everything to do with his goon of a son and it's usual for any bad news being blamed on ATD not Nool or any of his gang. In the meantime if anyone knows what he sad old loon is on about please post it or pm me. Lest we forget. lol!
Doesn't allow libel, doesn't allow criticism of people with no right to reply....also by saying people are bent does he mean gay or just criminals?
So who are all these ex chairmen he knows so well?  Stapes (he can't stand Nool) Macauley (Nool was one of the anti Dan men so I doubt it) Brent (feckin nailed on in fact I'd bet it's just Brent that has these opinions).
Feck off Nool you lying bent wanker.

I think he's talking about the Ex-chairs of the AFT?  It'a hard to tell with Nool though, as he is barely literate half the time.  

I am guessing he is talking about Chris Webb, Bob Foale, and the marathon running Vet whose name escapes me?  I sincerely doubt that the best chairmen yet of the AFT - Tony Cannon - would have given Nool the time of day.

Nool is the greatest internet thug of all time.  A total coward in real life and someone who really is as thick as shit.

A living breathing insult to Plymouth Argyle.  Brent should be ashamed that this scumbag is associated with the club

My bad I'd completely forgotten that Nool used to love the Trust when his mates ran it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4323
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 12:45 am

What is noticeable and Newell must be frothing is the complete lack of Pasoti members backing the oaf up and none whatsoever after his end meltdown
Really is an appalling oaf and as for that space ship twat claiming online bullying dear oh dear
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Kingdom Of Kernow

PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 7:24 am

After a long shit nightshift, that utter hypocritical screen-jabbing, mouth frothing horse-shit from the Nooligan and Nanoo Nanoo De-Larf, has cheered me up no end!

What a pair of despicable one-eyed, slack-jawed fuckwits. (as De-Lar scuttles off to report this thread to his master) laugh

_______________________________________
Gimme a barrel and I'll scrape it! outtahere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PASOTI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
PASOTI
Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: