Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Charity raffle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PAFC_Displays



Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Charity raffle   Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:53 pm

Good Evening all. our very own number 10 Graham Carey has agreed to sign 2 of our "We Are Argyle" Mini Flags.

We will be raffling one of these flags and having a blind auction for the other.

The raffle tickets will be charged at £1.00 per Strip.

60% of the proceeds from these flags will be donated to Teenage Cancer Trust, with the other 40% going to PAFC Pafc Displays for future flags, banners and displays.

to enter the raffle, email us at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Subject heading - Charity Raffle and how many strips you would like to buy, we will then get back to you.

To enter the Blind Action email the same email address with the subject Blind Auction, and your bid,

The closing Date for both entries will be midnight on friday 3rd or August and the winners will be contacted on the Saturday before the opening game of the season.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Charity raffle   Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:20 am

Can I pay using a signed GC10 shirt set in a deep pan frame? It's worth £495 btw.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Charity raffle   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:23 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Can I pay using a signed GC10 shirt set in a deep pan frame? It's worth £495 btw.

Don't forget to add on your Pay Pal fees! Laughing
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2694
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Charity raffle   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:29 am

lol! LETS start up our own GC10 bit coin scheme. Keep Argiggle exchange local. I've still got some old Plymouth Plums in the attic.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10021
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 56
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: Charity raffle   Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:01 am

I have some Cornish pennies. Will they be any good?

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3493
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Charity raffle   Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:09 am

jumped into bed with pasoti no chance of getting a penny out of me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Charity raffle   

Back to top Go down
 
Charity raffle
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: