Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3493
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
As long as Harry Potter takes that fat blood sucking leech Newell with him.

He's gonna get dropped soon as potter pulls the chute,
hopefully porky lands at charles cross.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4334
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:35 pm

Franny and Frank, please tell us what you know nobody reads this forum apart from us freaks mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Is there a carpet big enough to sweep this under it?

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3493
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:42 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Is there a carpet big enough to sweep this under it?

Is there enough popcorn to cover this ?
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6355
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:50 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Franny and Frank, please tell us what you know nobody reads this forum apart from us freaks mmw mmw

Redevelopment needs more funds. Hallett is willing to invest but Brent has said no because he doesn’t want to lose his 50.1%. However, “No” is no longer an option. The story is developing all the time but it appears that Brent will no longer be the majority shareholder. Hopefully he is feckin off for good but his reign of incompetence appears to be coming to an end.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Unless TGWU is right about the £5m non voting share issue, it's the only way Brent could keep his 51% although it could dilute his net worth.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

avatar

Posts : 860
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 pm

If Brent is the true fan like Nool claims then he would bite Hallett's hand off at the offer. Thing is we all know Brent isn't the Argyle fan that Nool claims him to be, far from it infact. He can now see his pension pot eroding away.

No ice rink means no pavilions sale either as there is then no continual ice as agreed with the council.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:08 pm

Is he fook a real fan.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6355
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:12 pm

Also the whole HHP development may just be a repositioned Ice Shed.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4334
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:15 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Franny and Frank, please tell us what you know nobody reads this forum apart from us freaks mmw mmw

Redevelopment needs more funds. Hallett is willing to invest but Brent has said no because he doesn’t want to lose his 50.1%. However, “No” is no longer an option.  The story is developing all the time but it appears that Brent will no longer be the majority shareholder. Hopefully he is feckin off for good but his reign of incompetence appears to be coming to an end.
Cheers Frank, all this good news makes me very hopefull for tomorrow. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10480
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Unless TGWU is right about the £5m non voting share issue, it's the only way Brent could keep his 51% although it could dilute his net worth.

it was a tongue in cheek post. I hope
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2694
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Nor is Hallett a fan. I'm always suspicious of leaks. He's just getting out, looking for a safe haven for his ill gotten from the banking bonanza. And even if hallet were half interested, he has already categorically stated he just wants a safe place for his family money, given that he needs to make it safe for his next family generation. No doubt a lot of these "leaks" are embedded language for PCC to mull over. The expected "I need more dosh".... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If anyone is in any doubt about Hallett, check out his q and a on the baggo. Of course, he could have been fibbing. He certainly apologised for his first comments that inferred he didn't want his money back. Yeah, ok Si. I suggest people look up inheritance rules for that one.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4745
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:24 pm

beesrus wrote:
Nor is Hallett a fan. I'm always suspicious of leaks. He's just getting out, looking for a safe haven for his ill gotten from the banking bonanza. And even if hallet were half interested, he has already categorically stated he just wants a safe place for his family money, given that he needs to make it safe for his next family generation. No doubt a lot of these "leaks" are embedded language for PCC to mull over. The expected "I need more dosh".... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If anyone is in any doubt about Hallett, check out his q and a on the baggo. Of course, he could have been fibbing. He certainly apologised for his first comments that inferred he didn't want his money back. Yeah, ok Si. I suggest people look up inheritance rules for that one.

Anything but Brent and Newell right now
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 416
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Illogan Highway

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Nor is Hallett a fan. I'm always suspicious of leaks. He's just getting out, looking for a safe haven for his ill gotten from the banking bonanza. And even if hallet were half interested, he has already categorically stated he just wants a safe place for his family money, given that he needs to make it safe for his next family generation. No doubt a lot of these "leaks" are embedded language for PCC to mull over. The expected "I need more dosh".... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If anyone is in any doubt about Hallett, check out his q and a on the baggo. Of course, he could have been fibbing. He certainly apologised for his first comments that inferred he didn't want his money back. Yeah, ok Si. I suggest people look up inheritance rules for that one.

Anything but Brent and Newell right now

What about Nikk Barron and Frank Harper? laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Freathy

avatar

Posts : 4291
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Argo deserve much better than just someone who is not as bad as brent. Brent is about as bad as it gets.

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 416
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Illogan Highway

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Freathy wrote:
Argo deserve much better than just someone who is not as bad as brent.  Brent is about as bad as it gets.

On a shitty fence round a soggy field, oh and on a hefty legal bill after he tried to shaft Torbay Council over Oldway.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:33 pm

Has there ever been a more fecked up period, ever, in the history of Argo? ever? ever?

Christ. What a mess.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3493
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:56 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Has there ever been a more fecked up period, ever, in the history of Argo? ever? ever?

Christ. What a mess.

Makes Todd and the japs look normal init, cheques still in the post is it ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 5099
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:02 pm

Interesting development
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7984
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:34 am

From what we all know about Brent from the last 7 years, compared to Hallett, there is absolutely no comparison.

If people’s starting point judgement on Hallett is to immediately hate him because he’s lending Argyle money for the mankover, then that is pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5459
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:42 am

Agree.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4123
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:46 am

Thing is about Silent Si we know next to nothing about what his motives are in the Brent circus because he has been, err - silent, apart from his recent "interview", where he basically said feck all about anything.

Viva Aviva cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:14 am

Its looking more and more like Hallet has out manoeuvred Brent. He must have done some homework on Brent and what's more you'd talk to other people that have had dealings with him before he weighed in with his cash. I too know about safe havens for cash but anything to do with Brent couldn't be seen as any sane person as 'safe' hence I think he's always had an ulterior motive. Maybe he will bring in more investment from across the pond and buy HHP from Brent or is he just into the football club? No one knows the answers yet but plenty more popcorn will need eating over the summer.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4123
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 am

Basically it's a crap situation while the Avivas, remain blissfully unaware or uninterested. Pass the popcorn will ya! popcorn
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3493
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:46 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Basically it's a crap situation while the Avivas, remain blissfully unaware or uninterested. Pass the popcorn will ya! popcorn

I think we could end up seeing a swing where we are giving hallet a chance and the freaks on the farm and freechat want him out for getting rid of Jimmy,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   

Back to top Go down
 
Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: