Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10480
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Thu 05 Jul 2018, 16:59

MONDAY'S scheduled Fans’ Forum with the Board of Directors has been postponed.

The decision has been taken reluctantly because of a relatively low level of interest in the event and only a small number of questions having been received from supporters.

We will endeavour to find a date and time that is closer to the start of the new season, and which will enable more supporters to be involved with what we continue to believe are important events to ensure the club and the Green Army remain connected.

In the meantime, we will collate and publish answers to questions that had been received and were scheduled to be answered on Monday. We will also announce a replacement date. Both will appear soon here on pafc.co.uk.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7984
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Thu 05 Jul 2018, 17:14

Laugh Out Loud.

Is it an all-ticket affair, so they know how many are coming?

Why can’t they just be honest for once? It hasn’t bothered them in the past when a dozen or so Aviva’s have rocked up to be patronised for an hour. Truth is, there is clearly no good news regarding finance and timescale for the mankover. There is every chance of some unwanted questions being asked. And we can’t have that, can we!





Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 9146
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Thu 05 Jul 2018, 17:17

Can only assume that fans are happy how things are going and have no questions to ask. ...silent .
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Thu 05 Jul 2018, 17:19

swp

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dingle



Posts : 664
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Thu 05 Jul 2018, 17:43

The way things are going, you'd have thought Mr Brent would have relished the relatively low level of interest.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 2967
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Thu 05 Jul 2018, 17:47

zyph wrote:
Can only assume that fans are happy how things are going and have no questions to ask. ...silent .
yeah that a be it then sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5008
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Thu 05 Jul 2018, 17:53

Surely questions were already asked about the apparent delay in the 'mankover' - the answers should be interesting....
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3493
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:26

Small number ? well they obviously don't want to answer mine and others,
used my real name and everything,
Transparency my arse
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Thu 05 Jul 2018, 20:28

Anyway how do we know the forum is cancelled? Does anyone have any proof of this? I shall be turning up to the event unless Brent personally calls me to tell me personally. You lot need to get a life.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4745
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Thu 05 Jul 2018, 22:37

Czarcasm wrote:
Laugh Out Loud.

Is it an all-ticket affair, so they know how many are coming?

Why can’t they just be honest for once? It hasn’t bothered them in the past when a dozen or so Aviva’s have rocked up to be patronised for an hour. Truth is, there is clearly no good news regarding finance and timescale for the mankover. There is every chance of some unwanted questions being asked. And we can’t have that, can we!






That basically. Nothing to see here move on. Has anyone touched the grandstand yet ? No but James land (That used to belong to argyle ) looks ready doe an ice shed
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 00:26

Does he even have the money to do an ice shed? Unless the 200 offices are sold then I doubt it will happen, you wouldn't be shocked would you? With Akkeron in the red would the banks lend him the money? The other people's money route is the only one open and like the banks they must have looked at his track record. His best hope of ice in the foreseeable future is if the drainage collapses and we have another cold winter.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6355
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 13:15

Get the popcorn ready.

This is going to be huge.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3493
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 13:48

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Get the popcorn ready.

This is going to be huge.

Is there much more room under the carpet to sweep this latest failure under,

I've one question though, not knowing much about finance,

If Jimmy and Akkeron go under/further into the red do they take us with them ?
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 2297
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 49
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 14:02

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Get the popcorn ready.

This is going to be huge.
Family sharing bucket huge? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6355
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 14:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’sComingHome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’sComingHome
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6355
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 14:08

BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Get the popcorn ready.

This is going to be huge.
Family sharing bucket huge? popcorn

As big as you can get. And then one size up.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

avatar

Posts : 860
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 14:17

Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Get the popcorn ready.

This is going to be huge.
Family sharing bucket huge? popcorn

As big as you can get. And then one size up.

When do I need it for?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 14:19

Jethro wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Get the popcorn ready.

This is going to be huge.

Is there much more room under the carpet to sweep this latest failure under,

I've one question though, not knowing much about finance,

If Jimmy and Akkeron  go under/further into the red do they take us with them ?  

Basically no they are seperate companies. What would make it difficult is if say Akkeron creditors try and pull their debts in and Akkeron goes into administration which in turn could make JB bankrupt which would then make it illegal for Brent to own or Chair any companies for five years.
It would leave us without a Chairman and I suppose they could go after his shares.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7042
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 14:50

Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Get the popcorn ready.

This is going to be huge.
Family sharing bucket huge? popcorn

As big as you can get. And then one size up.

I'm hearing similar.

Cancelling the fans' forum wasn't so much the tip of the iceberg but more the first sign that wheels are about to disengage completely.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Yea Man

avatar

Posts : 860
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 15:00

There's only one reason the forum was cancelled and it isn't due to lack of interest.

Brent out......
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 15:02

WTF is going on. Do I get popcorn in or no, FFS.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7042
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 15:05

Get one of your pasty lorries filled with the stuff.

Then order another delivery.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 15:07

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Get one of your pasty lorries filled with the stuff.

Then order another delivery.

I'm on it.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3493
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 15:31

Earwegoagain wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Get the popcorn ready.

This is going to be huge.

Is there much more room under the carpet to sweep this latest failure under,

I've one question though, not knowing much about finance,

If Jimmy and Akkeron  go under/further into the red do they take us with them ?  

Basically no they are seperate companies. What would make it difficult is if say Akkeron creditors try and pull their debts in and Akkeron goes into administration which in turn could make JB bankrupt which would then make it illegal for Brent to own or Chair any companies for five years.
It would leave us without a Chairman and I suppose they could go after his shares.

cheers looks a bigger mess then the drains then potentially
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 416
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Illogan Highway

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Fri 06 Jul 2018, 15:36

As long as Harry Potter takes that fat blood sucking leech Newell with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   

Back to top Go down
 
Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: