Bob Crow
Earwegoagain
Elias
harvetheslayer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Brents World..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 10:54

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
The wannabe culture and endless Avivafesting, is what keeps the heat off brent.

GT's a perfect example only complete and utter cretins would build and pay with the asset going to a 3rd party

Indeed. The height of greed and stupidity. Quite extraordinary how some people can be fooled.
And before anyone like Rickler, the wannabe Hallett advocate gets the idea that Hallett isn't in on it, I remind people that the original taverner home plan was quite different and only changed to this disaster when he came on board, looking for somewhere to stash money, AND make an investment profit if at all possible ... his words not mine.
The Silent Si routine is classic inferred good cop, bad cop stuff, and people are falling for it yet again as I type, even on here. They both stand to gain, and any minor changes on the bridge wont make a blind bit of difference as to why this ship is sailing where it's been heading for quite some time. It's a continuing process, regardless of who has the biggest hat..
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 12:42

Like I say I don't think too many are "falling for it" all we are doing is watch it evolve.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 12:46

Here's a scenario that would make sense, Hallet elbows Brent aside by providing the cash for the refurb, completes refurb and spruces up ground at the same time committing a little cash to get us puffing around the top of league 1 then sells up making a tidy profit. Maybe Brent is the one that has "fallen for it."
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 13:01

You could have made a nice little career in Victorian times with you own "Penny Dreadful" stories, such a creative mind you have.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 13:17

Earwegoagain wrote:
Like I say I don't think too many are "falling for it" all we are doing is watch it evolve.

Just an excuse for some to have another dig at other members, thinly veiled in the we're falling for it rubbish,

deadhorse flogging the same dead horse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 14:57

zyph wrote:
You could have made a nice little career in Victorian times with you own "Penny Dreadful" stories, such a creative mind you have.

Whereas you sell copies of any fairy tale you can get your mits on. The ever so deserving princess DOES get the laggard prince, there IS more jam, or 50 virgins,  in heaven, depending on who's telling the story.Sleep  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
None of these ne'er do wells from Kagami to Hallett would be anywhere near PAFC if PCC had kept hold of the freehold. Since they've arrived, we've experienced the worst period in history at PAFC Ltd on every front. It's not about to suddenly change. If you can't see that, you're dumb
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 15:10

beesrus wrote:
zyph wrote:

Whereas you sell copies of any fairy tale you can get your mits on. The ever so deserving princess DOES get the laggard prince, there IS more jam or 50 virgins  in heaven, depending on where you were born.

Wow....touchy, touchy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 15:15

No. Just describing the world as it is. No big deal. I'm a happy bunny running around halcyon fields when away from discussing the lay of the land with those who would destroy the down. Bright eyes, broad shoulders, big heart,  me. Is that a better story ?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 17:23

Sounds like a good description of being away with the fairies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 17:30

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 20:10

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Just an excuse for some to have another dig at other members, thinly veiled in the we're falling for it rubbish,

deadhorse flogging the same dead horse

If Beezy says you're falling for it, you're falling for it. Beezy knows and you don't. Beezy knows you better than you know yourself. Beezy knows everything.

Actually this is a plea for help from the whacko from Wurzel World. He's basically saying... Please fellow posters, don't leave me (Beezy) alone with my obsessive hatred for Hallett and my wild ideas and conspiracies at every turn of events. You are all fools if you don't have an obsessive, irrational, hate for Hallett and don't mention him whenever you can (preferably getting Rickler's name in there as well).

And... Although I've never met him, and didn't know Simon Hallett even existed before the news broke linking him with Argyle, I can tell you he is not an Argyle Fan. Don't ask how I would possibly know? It doesn't matter.. I have decreed it, and it is now a fact. Hallett is not a real Argyle fan, signed Beezy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Jul 2018, 20:16

Rickler and Jethro, as one. Lol
Oh well, any bed will do.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brents World.....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3