Share | 

Brents World.....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 8:08

Czarcasm wrote:
For an intelligent person, it must deeply embarrass Brent when he see’s historical archives like that written by his chief Jamboy. I mean, if he were to write that sort of homophobic shit these days, he’d be in potentially serious trouble.

Its a 6 month stretch now. He's banged to rights on those clear comments
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 8:27

Czarcasm wrote:
For an intelligent person, it must deeply embarrass Brent when he see’s historical archives like that written by his chief Jamboy. I mean, if he were to write that sort of homophobic shit these days, he’d be in potentially serious trouble.

Even if Brent hasn’t read it yet, there are plenty of people in and around his ‘circle’ who scour social media fervently. The penny surely can’t be too far from dropping that he’d get a fraction of the grief, were he not in cahoots with someone like Newell, with his history.

Brent has a choice - he could drop the odious oaf tomorrow if he wanted to or could be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 9:10

P.O.I wrote:
He's got a soft spot for Man U as well? Kin hell man. laugh

I believe he used to go quite regularly before the Wor. With his best mate Daz...
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 9:20

Tenner for a spanner banner lol!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 9:26

Czarcasm wrote:

Even if Brent hasn’t read it yet, there are plenty of people in and around his ‘circle’ who scour social media fervently. The penny surely can’t be too far from dropping that he’d get a fraction of the grief, were he not in cahoots with someone like Newell, with his history.

Haven't there been cases of people being fired for comments made historically? Obviously the golf obsessed food obsessed oaf can't be fired but if Brent is still happy having him around after disgusting comments like that then it says all we need to know.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 10:33

Yea Man wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Haven't there been cases of people being fired for comments made historically? Obviously the golf obsessed food obsessed oaf can't be fired but if Brent is still happy having him around after disgusting comments like that then it says all we need to know.

Like it or not you get judged on the company you keep. Trouble is your agent provocateurs usually have some of your skeletons in their closet, I'm sure Nool could damage Brent massively is he was to have a fallout with the fat oaf.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 10:50

Earwegoagain wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Like it or not you get judged on the company you keep. Trouble is your agent provocateurs usually have some of your skeletons in their closet, I'm sure Nool could damage Brent massively is he was to have a fallout with the fat oaf.

It would be hard to guess the level of support and interest for Argyle in the UK and Worldwide but certainly massively into 6 figures from young kids to people in nursing homes and yet just one single common denominator for issues has raged this last 25 years

Ian Newell
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 11:04

Earwegoagain wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I don't quite agree, I think if Brent wanted him gone he would be gone, he is on a different level of nastiness to Newell entirely
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 11:22

Peas in a pod.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 12:00

Brents World
Brents World
(lemon) Party time
Excellent
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 13:36

akagreengull wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Brent has a choice - he could drop the odious oaf tomorrow if he wanted to or could be bothered.

Same thing with Webby, nool knows where the bodies are burried and could end up damaging Jimmys reputation further
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Thu 5 Jul - 13:54

Hugh Watt wrote:
Brents World
Brents World
(lemon) Party time
Excellent

Party on James
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sat 7 Jul - 12:49

Small world innit, spent the morning helping my uni son arrange accommodation in Ealing. He's found a place on Argyle Road and a stones throw away is Brent Valley park. albino
He is an Argyle fan (and a Brentford one) but obviously not keen on Brent.
Back to top Go down
John_Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sat 7 Jul - 12:58

I know that part of London very well.
Tell him to head to the Drayton Court, just across from West Ealing train station.
Practically perfect pub.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sat 7 Jul - 13:01

Cheers John, he will be pleased to know that, he will be fairly near the station.
Back to top Go down
John_Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sat 7 Jul - 13:11

Ho Chi Minh worked there.
Did quite well afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sat 7 Jul - 14:15

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sat 7 Jul - 14:48

John_Lloyd wrote:
Ho Chi Minh worked there.
Did quite well afterwards.

Went on to found Kentucky Fried Chicken, if the pics are anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mauge's Gun

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sun 8 Jul - 0:49

Walter Mitty at his best!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sun 8 Jul - 8:43

The wannabe culture and endless Avivafesting, is what keeps the heat off brent.

He knew what he needed from the outset.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sun 8 Jul - 8:49

Tringreen wrote:

GT's a perfect example only complete and utter cretins would build and pay with the asset going to a 3rd party
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sun 8 Jul - 10:28

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

GT's a perfect example only complete and utter cretins would build and pay with the asset going to a 3rd party
Hopefully Green Jimmy, will have long since fvcked off by then.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sun 8 Jul - 10:38

So can anyone confirm or deny if we are now witnessing the last day's of Brent and his goons?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sun 8 Jul - 10:48

Punchdrunk wrote:
So can anyone confirm or deny if we are now witnessing the last day's of Brent and his goons?
God knows mate we can but hope, the thing is if Brent cant  see the Mankover through but Hallet apparently has the money to finish it ,why not if Brent is such a big fan sell the club to Hallet and step aside surely thats what a real fan would do?
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Sun 8 Jul - 10:52

Punchdrunk wrote:

Hope so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   

Back to top Go down

Brents World.....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: