HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WEB CAMs WATCH

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 6:42 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Any idea whats happening to that white kiosk area between the GTs build and the Grandstand. Is that staying and being refurbished or being knocked down. Its hopeless to look at PCC drawings as they've changed over 35 times.  This bit here......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Feck me...

Something at Home Park that you don't know about?  What happened?  Your onsite source dry up?

I've heard the 'kiosk' is filled with engineers working on the "drainage issue"!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 8:27 pm

If the site has dried up then the drainage must be sorted.

Inselaffe! FFS![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 3:18 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Any idea whats happening to that white kiosk area between the GTs build and the Grandstand. Is that staying and being refurbished or being knocked down. Its hopeless to look at PCC drawings as they've changed over 35 times.  This bit here......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Feck me...

Something at Home Park that you don't know about?  What happened?  Your onsite source dry up?

I've heard the 'kiosk' is filled with engineers working on the "drainage issue"!

You really really are a repulsive twat.
Still there can be none left on ATD in any doubt whatsoever who fans the flames relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 3:49 am

Not fanning any flames. That's you day in and day out. I'm just calling your bullshit out.  

Not my fault you make yourself look a fool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEB CAMs WATCH
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: