akagreengull
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
RD104

WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 10:08 am

Except the lower seating is yet to be extended closer to the pitch, once the temporary road is no longer required for crane and heavy machinery access.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 10:51 am

RD104 wrote:
Except the lower seating is yet to be extended closer to the pitch, once the temporary road is no longer required for crane and heavy machinery access.

Sent from Topic'it App

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 10:57 am

RD104 wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Yeah that pic is slightly deceiving. There’ll be a fair few rows getting wet if the rain falls vertically. If there’s a full-on northerly blowing in, obviously hundreds more get wet too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 11:13 am

To be fair, it looks as if the roof extends out further than I thought.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Probably on par with the horseshoe by the look of it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 5:52 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Probably on par with the horseshoe by the look of it.

Hmmm. Na it really isn't. If it was, Bungo & Co would be shouting that from the, ahem, rooftops. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 6:26 pm

You only need to look at the stage 1 'section' diagram on the PCC planning portal to see how totally inadequate the roof is.    Stage 2 - which is not happening - includes a translucent extension to the roof that covers the lower tier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 6:26 am

When I estimated on freechat that less than half of the lower tier would be covered by the extended roof an obvious insider pepped up and gave the figure of 46% - also one reminiscing the good old day standing days of rainy games I mentioned the obvious that we all squeezed up to the back for cover but how the hell is that going to happen when 500 odd premium seats and the wheelchair areas are positioned there? This whole thing has been underplayed by the club, swept under the carpet as it were - a disgrace for any 21st century build!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 7:30 am

Bandwagon wrote:
This whole thing has been underplayed by the club, swept under the carpet as it were - a disgrace for any 21st century build!!

Only Simon Community Hallett and James "Bodge it cheaper" Brent to blame. They sanctioned this crap and got a copper to build it
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 7:11 am

I thought this section outside the ground had already been renovated and repainted ?? Surely its not being left like this

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 7:22 am

Bandwagon wrote:
When I estimated on freechat that less than half of the lower tier would be covered by the extended roof an obvious insider pepped up and gave the figure of 46% - also one reminiscing the good old day standing days of rainy games I mentioned the obvious that we all squeezed up to the back for cover but how the hell is that going to happen when 500 odd premium seats and the wheelchair areas are positioned there? This whole thing has been underplayed by the club, swept under the carpet as it were - a disgrace for any 21st century build!!

I guess the rain rarely sweeps from North ter Saif, so yer should be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 7:53 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

It mainly sweeps in from the West, init.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 11:06 am

Farm have picked up on my photo this morning and asking about that facade as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 11:53 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

In the 90's me & the 3 kids had season tickets on the Mayflower - often got a soaking, rain must have come down straight I spose.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 1:47 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

In the 90's me & the 3 kids had season tickets on the Mayflower - often got a soaking, rain must have come down straight I spose.

I've been in a few crushes trying to get in under the shelter of the grandstand there, had some truly miserable afternoons.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 1:49 pm

Shorely these seats with no cover will be much cheaper than the covered seats?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 3:02 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Farm have picked up on my photo this morning and asking about that facade as well
I said that the the other week harve to someone harve when we were walking past the other week when they opened the shop to where facade and the lettering has gone!!
Fattys Pig proberly nicked it for a auction lol! ...come to think of it anybody seen nikkkki’s post boxes lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 3:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Shorely these seats with no cover will be much cheaper than the covered seats?
You might have a long wait me thinks - not sure yet but you may have the crazy situation of the most expensive premium seats (500) spread across the 5 centre sections back 3 rows dreckly in front of the most inappropriate seats in the whole ground. Plymouth Argyle - forward thinking!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 8:02 pm

Whats nailed on is with the Directors Box moving to the centre rear of the lower tier, the immediate area all around that Box will be corporate so as to provide a nice middle class buffer zone between the Directors and the common people.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 10:57 am

Cams 1 and 2 seem to have been removed and Cam 3 not a soul in sight. All go ehh Bungo we seem to have 1 day in 5 they go hell for leather and the other 4 days relax in their bunks on site
That Grandstand could and would have been completed by a professional builder by now and back in play by now garnering income for the club. How can any outfit have completed so little over 15 months is beyond comprehension unless it was "pay as you go" as regards steels, fittings and contractors
Cannot be any other rational explaination ??
Back to top Go down
RD104

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Not sure about nothing going on, at least 2 sections of the pitched roof was installed today, regardless of what was shown on webcam.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 10:33 pm

All three Cams working this evening.....roof has moved on quite well today....the other four sections now in place....just have to link across each one now to complete top of the roof....how's that for a rational explanation.....internal work happening also in the dressing rooms which we cannot see of course.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 4:25 am

RD104 wrote:
Not sure about nothing going on, at least 2 sections of the pitched roof was installed today, regardless of what was shown on webcam.

Sent from Topic'it App

Work has been stopped all week on the back of the Grandstand because of safety issues apparently with the overhead cranes in situ. At least we wont get any more ludicrous updates from Bongo saying all is well, all on time and nothing to see here
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 4:28 am

zyph wrote:
All three Cams working this evening.....roof has moved on quite well today....the other four sections now in place....just have to link across each one now to complete top of the roof....how's that for a rational explanation.....internal work happening also in the dressing rooms which we cannot see of course.

......and the rational explanation for already being in month 15 when the entire 3 sided horseshoe was completed in 6 months is  ??
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 8:27 am

Any idea whats happening to that white kiosk area between the GTs build and the Grandstand. Is that staying and being refurbished or being knocked down. Its hopeless to look at PCC drawings as they've changed over 35 times. This bit here......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEB CAMs WATCH
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next