Tgwu
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 2:18 pm

I see the permanent shiny portakabins have a green trim now - nice.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 2:25 pm

I misread that as porkacabins
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 8:13 am

Must be tarring out side the new ticket office this morning, a tipper lorry could be seen outside gate.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 8:24 am

Why are they not working 24/7 on this. Those plant on site are big money items to be stood still on webcam 2
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 9:03 am

I see the shirt and ladder have been blown over....a result of Argyle's poor showing yesterday I expect.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 11:57 am

I see I was right about tarring outside the new ticket office,(photo on AFC) just to tidy it up for the fans to see on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I see I was right about tarring outside the new ticket office,(photo on AFC) just to tidy it up for the fans to see on Saturday.

No expense spared. Thanks Lord Jim for the tar that we walk on.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 1:42 pm

you had me there for a second tgwu as i thought they moved a webcam to show that lol.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Dead as a dodo...again
Still operating with limited planning permission
Week after week expires with no work on the main stands and terrace but is anyone surprised when planning permission doesnt exist

Sort the drainage issue Brent lay the drains required at your expense and the adoring Brentophiles will finally be able to put out the bunting but not before me old china...

You're fooling no one over here Lord Akkeron
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 4:15 pm

They put a cctv camera on the corner
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 4:16 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Dead as a dodo...again
Week after week expires with no work on the main stands and terrace but is anyone surprised when planning permission doesnt exist

Sort the drainage issue Brent lay the drains required at your expense and the adoring Brentophiles will finally be able to put out the bunting but not before me old china...

So they still have no approval from council planning.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 5:02 pm

How long before someone not of this parish mentions the lack of work in the Grandstand area.....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Dead as a dodo...again

Nope.....they only have interim planning permission in light of Brents ongoing failure to satisfy condition "19" (think thats the correct number without rechecking PP) namely the drainage issues. Am not sure how far the council will let them proceed as the planning guy said to me that was under review (end of last week)....as they know how devious Brent can be I suspect he will be pulled up before too long. Certainly none of his crapshacks on HHP can start period bar enablement again
Its a pity those cretins on the farm dont take the time to ask polite questions of the planning team because thats what they are there for apart from everything else. They are very open and concise and pull no punches
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 5:49 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Dead as a dodo...again

Nope.....they only have interim planning permission in light of Brents ongoing failure to satisfy condition "19" (think thats the correct number without rechecking PP) namely the drainage issues. Am not sure how far the council will let them proceed as the planning guy said to me that was under review (end of last week)....as they know how devious Brent can be I suspect he will be pulled up before too long. Certainly none of his crapshacks on HHP can start period bar enablement again
Its a pity those cretins on the farm dont take the time to ask polite questions of the planning team because thats what they are there for apart from everything else. They are very open and concise and pull no punches
They are very open and concise and pull no punches that’s why the farm don’t ask em questions Pig they don’t like to hear the truth
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 6:32 pm

RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Dead as a dodo...again

They are very open and concise and pull no punches that’s why the farm don’t ask em questions Pig they don’t like to hear the truth

Yep heads buried nothing to see here.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:24 am

Dead on Cam 1 no work
Cam 2 packs the slowest demolition crew in the uk. How long now 1-2 weeks to remove one small shell of a building. Stretch it out boys theres nothing else for you to do thereafter
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 11:03 am

On cam2 it look like he just leveling the ground now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 11:33 am

Tgwu wrote:

I can't contain myself. parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The whole gaff needs levelling to the ground laugh
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 1:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Dead on Cam 1 no work
Cam 2 packs the slowest demolition crew in the uk. How long now 1-2 weeks to remove one small shell of a building. Stretch it out boys theres nothing else for you to do thereafter

Milking the daywork price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 1:02 pm

Jack shit happening on either cam.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Have cam2 been switched off this afternoon
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 4:20 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Have cam2 been switched off this afternoon

Problematic between 1500 and 1600 hrs...but ok now.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 8:41 am

All go on both cams this morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEB CAMs WATCH
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next