Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 WEB CAMs WATCH

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4404
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:35 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
cechjozef36 wrote:


√Invest $200 Now and earn $900 in a WEEK

√Invest $300 Now and earn $1,400 in a WEEK

√Invest $400 Now and earn $1,800 in a WEEK

√Invest $1000 Now and earn $4,500 in a WEEK


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


I'm not entirely convinced that you're in the right place, old chap.

Might be Silent Si selling us a good investment deal.


Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Saving members from being fleeced - Mouldy.)
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3245
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:55 pm

I'm lucky that I haves decent supply of my own via an old well, we don't drink it but use it on the garden. It's feckin great when some twat up the road grasses you up for watering in a hosepipe ban and the water man leaves you spraying away. Anyway it's a disgrace the water companies don't invest to harvest enough of the multitudes of rain that we get every year.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5589
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Tgwu wrote:
What was the noise coming from the old reservoir field area this morning


Rick n Dave?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4404
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I'm lucky that I haves decent supply of my own via an old well, we don't drink it but use it on the garden. It's feckin great when some twat up the road grasses you up for watering in a hosepipe ban and the water man leaves you spraying away. Anyway it's a disgrace the water companies don't invest  to harvest enough of the multitudes of rain that we get every year.

Most of it goes in leaks, have a leak around the corner from me, the road has been wet for months.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Watch out all you well people. The water companies are coming for you too. Got your own septic tank that you pay to have emptied, got your own water supply and filtration system ? That's no defence in future, they're gonna be billing you because you're drawing from "their" water table that "they" own in their opinion. Even water butts and towers won't save you, you're going to be honourary city dwelling profit contributors whether you like it or not. Coming to every small holding in the near future.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4404
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:48 pm

Even a water butt?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3245
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:50 pm

We're lucky really because we are on a shared supply they can't fit meters so we aren't limited like a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4404
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:59 am

A red van drove past the life Centre at 0658.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4404
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:11 am

First bloke on site on cam 1 at 0708
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:18 am

Cant be a builder, They never normally wobble into work on a Monday.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 10623
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:38 am

Drains pipe going in, but only little ones.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:47 am

Tried viewing webcam 2 but wont load. From last image on landing page its still a wasteland.
Cmon Brent tell us the truth about the main works that everyone wants to see progressing not some landing point for the choppers airlifting in the portacabin for club shop.

Cmon Brent play the game be that transparent individual you promised us all
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:57 am

Given that the club is footing the extra bill outside of the publicised grandstand revamp and roof, maybe cash flow and season ticket sales will have an influence as to what works are carried out first. Maybe there's a problem shipping the mule train from the stadium to East Devon. Can't expect the "Brent family money" to front everything LOL.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 10623
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:26 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tried viewing webcam 2 but wont load. From last image on landing page its still a wasteland.
Cmon Brent tell us the truth about the main works that everyone wants to see progressing not some landing point for the choppers airlifting in the portacabin for club shop.

Cmon Brent play the game be that transparent individual you promised us all

It working here, two men and a digger
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 10623
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:31 am

Drain inspection

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3245
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:00 am

Those drains are nothing to do with the planning drain issues, these are just the underground poo pipes that will go from toilets and sinks in the Gt suite which will lead to a manhole which connects into the main sewerage system. It's the main sewarage and ground water runoff drains that are the problem. I'm presuming all this work is for the Gt suite and has feck all to do with the refurb.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Sensational views from Webcam 2 of Bob the Builder looks suspiciously like he's working on the HHP Crapshacks
Time to ring my friendly planning officer.....

Fvck off Newell ld
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 10623
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:01 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Those drains are nothing to do with the planning drain issues, these are just the underground poo pipes that will go from toilets and sinks in the Gt suite which will lead to a manhole which connects into the main sewerage system. It's the main sewarage and ground water runoff drains that are the problem. I'm presuming all this work is for the Gt suite and has feck all to do with the refurb.

It was a Brent joke, look at the size of the pipe domestic size only.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 10623
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:04 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Sensational views from Webcam 2 of Bob the Builder looks suspiciously like he's working on the HHP Crapshacks
Time to ring my friendly planning officer.....

Fvck off Newell  ld

Funny the cam is now off air
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:13 pm

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Sensational views from Webcam 2 of Bob the Builder looks suspiciously like he's working on the HHP Crapshacks
Time to ring my friendly planning officer.....

Fvck off Newell  ld

Funny the cam is now off air

Yeah Bungo got that one turned off quick. It looked to me at the extreme point of Brents Ice Shed.... btb Bull Shit
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 10623
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:20 pm

back on now, no sign of workmen. two men now appeared
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3245
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:31 pm

So we are into July now JD no Mankover action, when's the start date for that?
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6355
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:02 pm

41 days to go before our first home game.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:12 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
41 days to go before our first home game.

Have little doubt this fiasco will be laid at the door of Jon Back.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3245
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:51 pm

Be hard to shift the blame from Jimmy this time when he has publicaly defended the joint application as the only sensible way forward when it clearly wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   

Back to top Go down
 
WEB CAMs WATCH
Back to top 
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: